Chapter II

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's pov

I was sitting infront of my desk, trying to focus on my work until someone knocked on the door.

"Unnie, we need to leave. We'll be late." I can hear bomi's voice from outside. 

I checked the time and it's already twelve. I hurriedly prepare my things and joined bomi outside.

We went to the parking lot and drove away to the meeting place.

 

It was tiring. The meeting ended and now my head felt like bursting. Our client was really demanding and I really hate those kind of him. Bossing me around like I'm his servant.

I really worked hard finishing the design that he wanted, I did not even sleep for days! 

Bomi was trying to comfort me when Mr. Lee left.

"It's okay unnie. There's really arrogant people like him, thinking that money can buy anything. You don't need to meet him anymore. You already did your part, let me and the workers do our job." She said while patting my back.

I internally sighed and just hoped that I can have a proper rest soon.

end of pov

 

 

Back to New York

After informing the woman of her leave, the man stayed at her place and is now disturbing her.

"Stop bothering me Kang minhyuk! Let me sleep. It's already midnight, just go straight to the airport." the woman said to the man named kang minyuk.

His flight is today. He needs to go first as there are things that she wants him to take care of.

"Ya, Jung Eunji. I will leave in a few hours, won't you miss me?" 

Minhyuk said while pouting disgustingly, atleast for the woman infront of her.

"No." the woman named eunji answered almost immediately with her rare-to-be-seen poker face.

"After staying with you for a long time and doing whatever you asked me, that's how you'll repay me?"

"You're not even driving me to the airport nor bidding me a simple goodbye!" he said, a hint of sadness can be heard in his voice.

The woman threw a pillow wanting to hit his face, but unfortunately missed.

"Stop being dramatic. We'll see each other the next day anyway."  

"Alright, alright. I have to go now. Call me when you arrive and take care." the man said while opening the door of her apartment.

"I will. Goodbye and take care too." eunji r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter