Chapter III

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two days was pure hell. Their work got stacked up and it can't be finish even if they work the whole day. Chorong and bomi decided to work together in one room because it will be better for them as they have things to discussed for their new project.

"Unnie, I'm sorry to disturb you. But our new client from New york landed yesterday. He wants to meet..." namjoo checked the time before continuing. "in a half." she said with an apologetic smile.

She wanted to help but informing and assisting them is the only best thing she can do. Their client actually called a week ago to make a contract with them, they can't just ignore him now even if it will add to their work.

Chorong was mentally screaming when she heard this while bomi was massaging her now aching head.

"That's right, I forgot. Thank you namjoo. We'll be leaving now so take care of the rest here in the company. If ever someone came, tell them that we won't be accepting new projects. All of our architects and engineers have a project they're working on." bomi said reminding her assistant.

"Yes, I will. Himnaeseyo unnie, Goodluck." namjoo said trying to cheer up the two.

They stood up and left as they only have less than half hour to reach the place.

"Unnie, do you want to stay in my place later? We can't work in the office tomorrow. Let's finish it together." bomi said with a smile playing on her face. Just the thought of being together with the older made her happy.

"I can't trust that face, Engr. Yoon. You look like you're planning something." chorong teased while laughing seeing the looks of bomi.

"Unnie!" bomi whinned.

"So what do you think?" asking again.

"Alright. I actually don't think I can work in my place tonight. I'll just fall asleep." accepting the younger's offer. 

They chatted until they reached the meeting place.

 

 

Minhyuk's pov

I'm tired. I arrived yesterday morning and but I haven't had a proper sleep yet. My eyes are heavy and I don't think I can drive at this state so I just grabbed a taxi and gave him the address of the place.

I closed my eyes trying to rest even just a bit but my mind automatically went to Eunji. 

That girl, really.

I would sometimes think that she's bipolar. She has too many personality. She would sometimes laugh and talk like there's no tomorrow, annoy me if she feels like it. She would also smile from ear to ear, I wonder if doesn't hurt. 

But she would also be silent and when I say silent, she won't talk for the whole day. Staring at nowhere and sometimes she will lock herself in the room.

 

She's really hard to handle but I'm actually glad. She has improved. Because she was way worse than this. 

 

She was miserable when I found her.

 

She wasn't like this until she met that woman and left her. 

I didn't meet her but I know what happened because Eunji told me everything.

She trusted me and opened up with me even if I know it was hard for her.

That's why I didn't leave her side.

 

And now, this is where it gets me. Obeying her words and getting tired from doing what she ask me.

She's really a pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter