Chapter X

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's pov

"This won't do. Just stay at my place tonight." I said that shocked her, well I was too. But we don't have really much choice right now, do we? 

"I don't think the rain will stop anytime soon. It'll get too dark and dangerous here."

"H-huh? There might be another way. Ah, that's right! I'll call bomi. Maybe she can help." she said, talking too fast. Is she a rapper? 

And when did she get this stubborn? It's nearly impossible to make a call because there's no signal in here. She's lucky if she did find some.

She was looking for something in her bag that I guess was her phone. When she found it, her face fell down. She looks disappointed and annoyed at the same time.

"Why is there no signal?" she said.

I told you.

"Say, do you want to come with me or stay here?" I asked.

When she didn't answer, I started preparing myself to make a dash in the heavy rain. I was about to go when she suddenly speak in a loud and high-pitched voice.

"No, wait! I'll come with you."

"Okay then, let's go." I said.

"Wait, are we going to walk? Don't you have a car? I saw you leaning on one earlier." she asked.

"That's not mine. I don't have a car, I haven't buy yet." I answered.

"Heol." her reaction made me chuckled.

"My place is about 20 minutes walk but we can get there in 10 minutes if we will run. Let's get going, we shouldn't waste our time." I said.

I held her hand because I know that she's afraid of darkness and so that we can run faster but I almost pull it back when I felt electricity flowing on my hands. 

"Are you ready?" I asked and she nodded.

We started running in the rain. It was hard to see the way as the rain was a downpour. And so I held her hand tightly and put my other one above her head. I was trying to protect her but it was impossible. The rain was too heavy that it didn't make a change.

After a few minutes of running, we eventually reached the place that I'm staying at. I wasn't staying at a hotel. It was a small house that I luckily found while on my way. It was for rent and since I know it would take a long time to finish my house, I took it.

I opened the door and let us in. We were both panting from running and I noticed that she was shivering. It was really cold outside add more the rain.

I was watching her when I saw something that I shouldn't. She was wearing a white blouse and because it got wet from rain, it's fitting tightly on her body. I can clearly see her curves and that piece of clothing underneath it. I quickly looked away when I felt the heat rushing through my body.

"Are you alright? Your face is red. It couldn't be that you already got fever, right?" she asked worriedly and put her hand on my forehead. I shook my head furiously and quickly ran inside my room. 

When I calmed myself down, I went to the bathroom and took a towel. I went back to where chorong is and gave it to her. She was hugging herself to ease the cold.

"Here, dry yourself. You can go to that room." I said while pointing at the room beside mine.

"I'll bring you clothes to change into." she just nodded and made her way to the room.

I changed my clothes first and then find new pair of clothes for her. I knocked to her door and hand it over. 

While waiting for her to finish, I boiled water and cooked ramyeon. I don't have groceries left and that is all I have. I was hungry and I bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter