Krystal's House: Pt. 1

You Betrayed Us

"Anything?" Yuri asks Taeyeon. "Nothing, I'm running out of options. We have to go to Krystal's house."
Taeyeon looks to see if her group is together. "Let's go to Krystal's house guys."
"Amber! Amber!" Taeyeon shouts for her. "Hey kids meal." Amber says drinking a Coke, "Are you ready to leave?"  
"Yeah we are."
"Ok cool, Luna and Victoria wanted to tag along," Amber says leaving the S.M. building. Taeyeon texts her driver to come pick them up. "I'm excited to see Krys." Luna says, "Me too." Victoria says back. The driver pulls up. "Come on in guys." SNSD sit in the back, Taeyeon gives her bag to Sooyoung in the back row to make room for Luna and Victoria. Amber sits in the front to talk to the driver.

The car starts moving. "Victoria did you talk to Taemin?" Amber asks without turning around. "Yes I did, he says he spoke to Sulli last week, she's doing well." She says.
"Sulli?" Seohyun asks. "Yes Sulli, she's been off the grid ever since she left our group."
"Off the grid?" Seohyun says loud.
"Stop." Yuri's serious tone got Seohyun to stop talking.
"Yeah Seohyun you talk too loud!" Sunny says covering her ears. "You aren't so quiet either," Tiffany adds. "ME??" Sunny's pitch gets higher.

"Oh my god! Chipmunk." Sooyoung also covers her ears.
Everyone starts to laugh and have a good time all the way to Krystal's house. "You guys go ahead I gotta make sure my team will behave." Taeyeon let f(x) go first then discusses the plan.


"Remember, we don't have to bring up Jessica unless absolutely necessary. Got it, girls?"
"Yes." SNSD says back to leader Taeyeon. They all step out of the car.  The driver stays in the driveway.  SNSD all step into Krystal's lovely home.
Krys greets them at the door "HI GIRLS!" Krys try's to fit all 8 girls into her hug. "Good to see you!" Krystal walks them into her living room where f(x) is. They all sit down with heavy hearts trying to pretend everything is fine, even though it clearly isn't.