Now Or Never Again

You Betrayed Us

Tiffany sits down noticing some of the girls wiping tears away. Seohyun was hugging Sunny tightly. Hyo looking down at her hands. Taeyeon let out a soft sigh “I’m going to get her back.” Taeyeon rushes to the door. “TAEYEON WAIT!!” Tiffany follows her as do the rest of the members. Tae goes out to Jessica’s favorite curb...she’s not there. “JESSICA?” Tae calls out for her. “JESSICA??” She calls again.

 

Taeyeon continues to call for her, Sooyoung and Sunny try calling her cell phone. Sunny hears Sica’s ringtone. “Unnie shut up for a second" Sunny follows the ring to a dark alley with the members trailing close behind. Sunny picks it up. “ A cracked screen?” Seohyun says worried. “She loves her phone, why would- what happened to Jessica??” Seohyun starts to get really scared. Hyoyeon raps her in a secure hug.

 

Taeyeon starts calling for Jessica again. Sunny begins to think…”Maybe it was a kidnapping!” “Sunny stop! A kidnapping? Get real.” Yoona scoffed. Taeyeon had a wave of thought hit her suddenly. “EVERYONE BACK INSIDE.” They rush to the main room of their dorm building.

 

“Look at the facts guys:

Jessica is nowhere to be seen,

An anonymous source,

Her cellphone!”

Taeyeon list off. “Taeyeon stop. She probably went somewhere it's too early for this kidnapping business, you can thank Sunny for that..” Yoona said nudging Sunny.

 

“I guess you're right..things did get pretty heated…” Taeyeon said softly.

 

The day progresses and everyone is on edge because Jessica still hasn't come back yet. “Sica unnie come home…” Seohyun cries.

“Keep your head up Seo...she’ll come home.” Hyoyeon hugs Seo and Sunny at the same time.

 

“This makes no sense!” Taeyeon keeps going over the facts in her head. “Taeyeon you need to rest.” Tiff suggest. “Not while Jessica is still out there…” Leader Taeyeon is very determined to find Jessica still not knowing /all/ the facts.

 

Jessica’s phone rings on the table. Sooyoung is closest to it and answers it. All the members listen in closely.

 

“Hello?” Sooyoung answers.

“Hello? Jessica?” The young girl asks.

“N-No..” Sooyoung quickly recognized her voice. “Krystal?”

 

Taeyeon started to get really nervous.

 

“Sooyoung? Where is Jessica is she with you?” Krys asked a little worried.

“No...she isn't.”

“Well we are supposed to have a sister hang out today and she never showed up I figured she was caught up with you all…”

Quickly Sooyoung thinks of an excuse for Sica’s disappearance. “Jessica went out for awhile...business trip…”

“Then why do you have her phone?” Detective Krys kicks in.

“AHH HYOYEON IS EATING PAPER AGAIN!!” Sooyoung quickly hangs up.

 

“...Why do I have to eat the paper?” Hyoyeon whines.

“I looked at you and I spat out your name! I don’t know!”

“Sunny is way more likely to eat paper!”

“HEYY THAT'S NOT FUNNY!” Sunny chimes in with her childish whining.

 

“PEOPLE PLEASE!” Taeyeon gains control of the room. "We gotta find Jessica and fast."