Leader Taeyeon

You Betrayed Us

The next morning every was up except leader Taeyeon. The other members where in the kitchen having breakfast. Sunny just got finished with her cereal, as she was walking to the sink she looks behind her to see Taeyeon walk downstairs. “TAEYEON!!” Sunny shouted. Tiffany’s heart started to race. Taeyeon gives Sunny a half hug then makes her way to the empty seat at the table across from Tiffany. “Where’s Jessica?” Taeyeon asks.

 

“Um-” Tiffany gets a little nervous.

“Here.” Jessica comes out of the TV room that leads straight into the kitchen. Sunny passes Sica as she makes it into the TV room. Tiffany feels tension already. “Taeyeon I have to talk to you.”

“Can I eat first?” Taeyeon goes to the cabinet looking for something to eat. “Unnie, you can eat my cereal.” Sunny pokes her head up the glassless window behind the couch in the TV room. Taeyeon walks to the sink to get close to Sunny. “ It’s on the counter.” Taeyeon reaches over and rubs Sunny’s head. Taeyeon gets a bowl and pours the cereal.

 

“I’ll get the milk.” Tiffany gets the milk from the fridge across from the counter where Taeyeon is standing. Tiff watches as she pours the milk. “Taeyeon I-..we need to talk.” Tae finished pouring the milk and puts it back.

 

“No I will Tiffany.” Sica says.

“Jessica what are you doing?” Tiffany says urgently. “Kim Taeyeon. I’m leaving.” All the members turn their heads to the kitchen. Seohyun even turns off the TV.

“You aren’t leaving Sica…” Tae continues eating her cereal not taking any of this seriously.

 

Jessica slams her hand on the table near Taeyeon. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Taeyeon starts to get actually mad. “Guys let’s not do this.” Tiff grabs Sica’s arm but she pushes Tiff back really hard. “STOP TIFFANY.” Sica yells at the Tiffany on the floor. Sooyoung and Yoona rushes to Tiffany from the main room that also connect straight into the kitchen.

 

“Are you ok?” Yoona asks.

“I’m fine.” Tiff says uneasy.

Taeyeon slides her bowl away from her and stands up. “You need to stop acting like a mad man Jessica Jung.” Taeyeon using her serious voice, a voice none of the members have ever heard before.

 

Jessica was about to lay hands on Taeyeon before all the members different text chimes goes off. Seohyun reads the message out loud.

 

“Dear Girls’ Generation, we regret to inform you that due to an anonymous source we are letting member Jessica Jung go and out of Girls’ Generation. We realize this may be heartbreaking but it needs to be done. Jessica should be out by next week. We can’t have Jessica ruin our image after what we have learned from this source. Once more we apologize. - SM Entertainment.”

 

The room is silent...cold...lifeless. “H-How could you do this…” Jessica says with a shaky voice. “I swear I didn’t do this..” Taeyeon’s eyes shows shock and sadness but also innocence. “How am I supPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU?!?” Sica shoves Taeyeon back into her chair. “Jessica I didn’t do this you have to-”

“SHUT UP TAEYEON!! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!! YOU’VE HAD IT OUT FOR ME SINCE DEBUT!!”

“No I didn't’t! Jessica I’m just as shocked as you are!”

“SHOCKED BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE PLAN WORKED? WHAT ABOUT THE FANS??”

Jessica cried.

 

Taeyeon stands up again. “Jessica I promise you I. Didn’t. Do. This.”

“Just stop Taeyeon...I’m done…” Jessica leaves the apartment.

 

The girls didn't know what to do or how to feel at this moment. Taeyeon sits down with her head in her hands. Jessica is really gone.