It's Not Always About You!

You Betrayed Us

All the members but Taeyeon and Jessica are in a seperate room in the dorm. The thin walls didnt help because they can hear Taeyeon and Jessica going back and fourth.

"I can't believe you are choosing your business over us!" Taeyeon shouted.

"No Taeyeon you don't get it! You never did!" Jessica barked back

"Jessica. You can't leave us after 8 years."

"I want to branch out!" Jessica stared to sound distressed that Taeyeon isn't getting it.

"Are you saying Girls' Generation is becoming an old act?" Taeyeon paused for a moment and waited for Sica to respond.

"N-No..It's just that..I don-"

"You Jessica. Stop. We're done talking." Taeyeon cut her off.

Jessica storms off with Tae closely trailing behind her. Sica opens the door where the other members are and sees the saddened scared look on their faces. Sooyoung holding Sunny close to her and Yuri looking away. Sica leaves to get some fresh air. Taeyeon walks in and sits next down to Hyoyeon. She rubs her leaders back in support. "It's ok Taeyeon, she'll come around. Right?." She says hopeful.

"I don't know...she's so stubborn!" Taeyeon puts her frustrated face in her hands. "What did she say Unnie?" Sunny said.

"She want's to have her own fashion business."

"Sica wants to leave?" Sunny gets a little scarred. "It certainly sounded like it!" Taeyeon sits back into her chair.

"I'm gonna talk to her." TIffany stands up, Tae says something before she leaves. "Tiffany don't.." "No Taeyeon. she'll listen to me. I know her. Tiffany leaves the building and finds Jessica sitting on the curb watching the cars go by in the night air.

Sica feels a hand on her shoulder, she looks up to see Tiffany's face. "Tiff. What are you doing?" She asks.

"I came to just..talk, like girls." Tiff said sounding convincing.

"Is this about Taeyeon?" Jessica peers at Tiff.

"Wha? NO! This isn't about Taeyeon..it's about you. Tell me everything, I'm here."

Sica takes a deep breath before she spills.

"I just wanna expand Tiffany, but I love being in SNSD. I asked the company if it's ok but of course Taeyeon is the problem. She won't let me do both...She thinks I don't care about being in this group, I do! I just..." Sica starts to tear up. Tiffany cuddles Jessica into her arms. "Just take your time..."

"I just wanna be more than a member of Girls; Generation." Sica begins to cry.

After hearing this Tiff wants to talk to Taeyeon, but it is quite late and these girls need rest. That's Tiff's number one priority; is for Tae and Sica to get some rest. Jessica and Tiffany stay outside for awhile, still hugging. Hopefully Jessica can see the light.