FOR SICA UNNIE!!

You Betrayed Us

It's night time now and still no sign of Jessica. Taeyeon starts to get fed up.
"Where is she??" Taeyeon explodes. By this time all the members would be asleep, but not now... Sica's phone rings again this time Seoyeon picking it up.
"Hello?"
"Seohyun...HELP ME!!!"
"Jessica?? JESSICA!!!" Seoyeon captures the attention of the members.
"Sorry. Your time is up." A deep unrecognizable voice says, then they hang up.
"What happened who was that?" Taeyeon rushes to Seoyeon.
"I...don't know, I heard Jessica scream and then...some man or someone hung up..." Seohyun is clearly shaken to the core. Yuri pulls Seo away to the main room and lays her on the couch.

"Get in the car we are going to find Krystal and get some information. If anyone is mad at Jessica." Taeyeon says confidently.
"Are you crazy? You can't do that! look what time it is." Yoona steps in. "Krys is probably sleeping right now and...and we are all very tired." Yoona tries to bribe Taeyeon with true facts.
"Everyone gather around." SNSD huddles up around Tae.
"Every second we sit here Jessica is out there somewhere scared, we have to take action now. We pack up now and wait in the car, we sleep there and as soon as the sun rises we are out ok?"

Taeyeon waits for the agreements. "YEAH!" Sunny shouts, "FOR SICA UNNIE!!" Then everyone jumps in "FOR SICA UNNIE!!"