Heavy Hearted

You Betrayed Us

Back in the main room were all the members were. Jessica and Tiffany walks in.  Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung are still in that room on their phones laying down on the long couch. Sunny, Seoyeon, Taeyeon are in their rooms. Sooyoung shoots up. "JESSICA! TIFFANY!" She runs up to hug them. Hyoyeon walks up to them smiling joining the hug. Yuri sits up and watches.


"Where have you guys been?" Hyoyeon asks.
"We had some girl time." Sica smiles. Yuri smiles at them and stands up, "Guys I'm heading to bed." As Yuri leaves Sooyoung notices that's the only words Yuri spoke all night, even when they were outside.
"I'm gonna go to my room." Sica said leaving. "Goodnight guys."
"Goodnight!" the girls said.

Tiffany sits down on the couch with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. "How did it go?" Tiffany looks hesitant but tells them anyways, she tell them everything. "Wow..." Hyoyeon is very shocked and Sooyoung is speechless. "What are we gonna do Tiff?" Hyoyeon asks. "My plan is to talk to Taeyeon. See if she will see the light." Tiff says moving her hair out of her face. "Tiffany, do you really think that's going to work? She's just as stubborn as Jessica." Sooyoung stated as she got up from the couch. "It's worth a shot!" She shot up as well, Hyoyeon rather stay out the mix so she decides to go to her room. "You leaving Hyoyeon?"  Sooyoung notices. "Uh yeah...You two should get some rest as well." She leaves with Soo and Tiff behind still whispering about Jessica.

Hyoyeon got to her room and closed the door softly so she doesn't wake Sunny sleeping in the same room. She let out a soft sigh leaning against the door thinking. As Hyo gets ready for bed Tiffany and Sooyoung made it to their seperate dorms trying not to wake the other members. Tiffany looks over to Sica sleeping and holds back tears.