S.M. Maze

You Betrayed Us

SNSD is already in the long black van. Everyone is sleeping, a man taps on the window, Hyoyeon wakes up and scrambles to the front and rolls down the window all still half sleep. "Yeah?" She says. "I'm your driver S.M. sent me." Hyo unlocks the door for him. He steps in. "Where to?"
Hyo shakes Taeyeon awake "Taeyeon where are we going?"
Taeyeon quickly notices the driver. "The S.M. building, please." Taeyeon tells the man. He begins to drive.

"S.M.?" Hyo is a bit confused. "Yeah, that way we can ask some of Jessica's friends then head over to Krystal's house and ask her questions as we try not to spill the beans. I'll tell the rest before we get to her house." Taeyeon explains as she gets the chips she packed.

Sooyoung wakes up from the back row and stretches. "Oh we are moving...where to?" Sooyoung also gets some chips from Tae's bag. "The S.M. building" Hyo answers "Taeyeon has some sort of plan." About an hour later all the member are up and eating some snacks Sunny and Taeyeon packed.
"Here we are. S.M." The driver said as he pulls up to the front doors. "I'm going to find a park." The driver finds a park and walks into S.M. 15 minutes after the girls.

The girls look around at all these K-pop stars like NCT 127 and SHINee. "Amber!" Taeyeon points to the silver like blonde and rushes to her. "Amber!" Taeyeon hugs Amber tight. Amber laughs happy to see Taeyeon again "Hi Tae! Long time no see!" Amber waves at the other girls. "I see you brought your army." Taeyeon laughs a little. "Amber, do you wanna go over Krystal's house later?" Taeyeon asks hoping for a positive answer.  "Sure Tae I'm always down for a visit! just come find me when you and your posse are ready."

"Thanks, Amber!" Taeyeon then looks around for some familiars. "Look! RED VELVET!" Sunny points to the group, "We ca-" Sunny runs to them before Taeyeon finished her sentence.  "Sunny!" Yeri hugs her "Hi Yeri! Hi everybody!" Sunny motions the others to greet Red Velvet! "Taeyeon!" Wendy bear hugs her unnie. "Hi!!" Taeyeon is kind of shocked Wendy still gets starstruck after meeting numerous times.

"Seulgi!" Seohyun hugs Seul so tight. "Seohyun good to see you!" As all of this hugging is happening Yoona spots an unfamiliar face. Yoona really didn't want to spoil the moment so she didn't say anything but she studied hard at the face. Yoona looks away for a split second and when she looked back they were gone. "Yoona? are you with us?" Sooyoung asks.

"Where did Red Velvet go?"
"They had to leave early, you know how preparing for a comeback is..." Sooyoung holds Yoona's hand as they follow the leader.
Hyoyeon catches up to them, "Yoona, what did you see? I saw you staring at someone..." Hyoyeon asks.
"Whoever it was, I've never seen them before."
"Maybe it was a trainee." Sooyoung adds.
"No, trainees have a special place in the building, this is where all of us groups and stuff hang, and I'm POSITIVE I've never seen this person before!"
"Can you describe it?"
"Sooyoung! Yoona has to tell Taeyeon!" Hyoyeon points to Taeyeon talking to Minho and Onew.
"Ahhh she's talking...I know! I'll tell her in the car when we go to Krys' house." Sooyoung nods at this good plan. "Good idea!"

"I have a bad feeling about all of this." Yoona says in a dark tone.