First Meeting, First Impression

Up to His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon's been waiting in the arrival gates since ten minutes ago. He looks at his watch. The plane supposed to land in five minutes.

Sighing, he takes his phone only to look at the kids who were smiling widely in front of Harry Potter Land as the background that he sets as his wallpaper. It was last year when Mrs. Jung scolded Taekwoon for never take a break from work. She's more than know that even though he's busy with work stuffs, Taekwoon always manages to spend his little time with the kids. But for her, it's not enough. The kids need much more time with their father than only two days a week, so that Mr. and Mrs. Jung convinced their son to take a short break and bring the kids to enjoy school holiday.

Of course the kids responded with much enthusiast, knowing that they'll spend the holiday with their father -more specially they'll have an overseas trip-. It's not their first time to go abroad but they always get excited everytime Taekwoon brings up the topic about spending holiday in another country.

That time, they went to Warner Bros Studio in London. It's Sanghyuk's request that Wonshik and Hongbin agreed immediately, almost without arguments.

In short, they spent about 4 days in London, going here and there.

"Excuse me, Mister Jung Taekwoon?" Taekwoon looked up with a little bit surprised in his face.

In front of him, standing a beautiful tanned-skin woman wearing baby pink coloured shirt and dark blue jeans with a luggage beside her, smiling.

"May I help you, Miss?" Taekwoon answered, not really getting the clue.

The woman chuckled, bowing slightly before extended her right hand to Taekwoon. "So if I'm not mistaken, you're Mister Jung Taekwoon, the only son of Uncle Jung Wonjin right?"

"Nice to meet you, Mister Jung. I'm Cha Hakyeon."

Then it hits Taekwoon. How can he forget his purpose of coming here?

Taekwoon accepted her hand, shaking it delicately. "Nice to meet you too, Miss Cha. Pardon me, I failed to notice your coming." He said with the usual business tone in his voice.

Suddenly made Hakyeon wondered if he's always this serious or anything.

"Don't worry, Mister Jung." Hakyeon assured, still smiling.

"Should we go now?" Asked Taekwoon, ready to bring Hakyeon's luggage.

"You don't have to do that." Hakyeon resisted Taekwoon who's ready to push the luggage.

"It's fine." Taekwoon shaked his head. "This way, Miss Cha."

Hakyeon followed him through the airport hall into the parking area. There's no exchanging words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter