Introduction

Up to His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Taekwoon, a handsome businessman in his late 20's. He'd been married at the age of 21 with Park Chaeyoung, his childhood friend. It was an arranged marriage but he and the girl consciously agreed because they knew each other even since they were still kids.

A year after their marriage, Chaeyoung gave birth to fraternal twins and Taekwoon couldn't get happier. The first born was a boy, they named him Jung Wonshik. He's 10 minutes older than his twin sister, Jung Hongbin. Wonshik is Taekwoon's mini-me while Hongbin inherited Chaeyoung's beauty.

Two years later, Chaeyoung gave birth to another baby boy, Jung Sanghyuk. He's a perfect combination of him and Chaeyoung.

When Taekwoon thought his life was completed, God decided to take his happiness away.

Chaeyoung died in a plane crashed when she was going back to Seoul after visited her parents in Australia, leaving Taekwoon with the 4 years old twins Wonshik and Hongbin, and 2 years old Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon felt his world crashing and all this happiness was betraying him.

Why does happiness can't last a little bit longer?

He's heartbroken, he knew. Not only for him, but also for his kids. They were still kids and at the age they need their mother the most, God had taken her from their side.

However, Taekwoon couldn't let his grieve swallow him. With all the strength remained, he pulls himself together. After all, he still has three angels who need him. Three angels who are the reason why Taekwoon can standing still on his feet until now. He must be strong for them.

Being a single parent has never been easy for Taekwoon, especially when the kids were asking for their mother, sulking and whining because they miss her. They were too young to lose their mother but God already said so. They have no option than accept the reality.

As the time goes by, Taekwoon can lessen his sadness. And the kids, eventhough they are under their father (and mostly their grandparents) care, Wonshik, Hongbin, and Sanghyuk growing up so well. The twins are 8 years old now, attending the same elementary school while the youngest, Sanghyuk, is on his last year in kindergarten.

As the oldest son, Wonshik is mature enough for his age. He's always taking care of his twin sister and little brother, make sure that they always keep the rules and try to not disappoint their father and grandparents.

Then Jung Hongbin, as the only girl in the family, always nags and scolds her brothers whenever she thinks their behaviour is too much. Taekwoon loves all his kids unconditionally, but he has to admit that he always has a soft spot for Hongbin. Taekwoon knows he shouldn't be like this, but Hongbin faces always reminds him of Chaeyoung.

As for the youngest, Jung Sanghyuk is not di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter