The Sweetest

Up to His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon wakes up as the alarm on his phone starts ringing. Yawning a little, he stops the alarm and walking to the bathroom to wash his face before starting his morning routines which is preparing breakfast for his angels.

The digital clock on his drawer displayed 06.02 am when he came out from the bathroom. It means two hours to go before he has to drive the kids to school and also for himself to prepare for work.

"Good morning, Sir." One of the maids bowing and greeted Taekwoon when he passed by.

Taekwoon nodded slightly. "Good morning."

The said maid smiled politely while Taekwoon continuing his walk to the kitchen.

At this time, the maids must have already cleaned the kitchen since they know their master always stand by here at least 06.15 am until around 07.00 am. They must admit that they feel amazed by how the silent and seemingly cold Jung Taekwoon could treat his kids very sweetly.

Taekwoon is such a loving father, a really great father that all children in this world could dream of. Don't forget to mention that he's a perfect husband for every girl's dream.

A freaking handsome and successful young businessman who's also a single parent for three lovely kids, not to mention behind his cold and mysterious appearance, he always puts the kids as his priority.

To sum up, he's what all the girls in this world could ask for.

Girls are trying their luck and hit him up but Taekwoon seems disinterest since most of them only care about him and his money, they act all sweet to his kids just for getting his attention. Taekwoon hate to say this, but he really don't like those kind of girl.

If they can't accept his kids, so why must he care about them? The kids are Taekwoon's everything. He will do anything for them, even if it costs his life. Taekwoon doesn't want them to think that after they lost their mother, they will also loss their father slowly. Taekwoon wants to give them all the love they deserve eventhough their mother isn't here with them.

And he doesn't need partner, anyway. After all these years, his heart is still belong to Park Chaeyoung, his first love who became his wife and gave him such beautiful angels named Jung Wonshik, Jung Hongbin, and Jung Sanghyuk.

***

Taekwoon back from his daydream after the oven makes a 'ding' sound as a cue for him to take his toast bread out.

For today's breakfast, he prepares toast bread with poach egg and a slice of cheddar cheese on it. As simple as it sounds, but the kids love it. Then for the kids lunch boxes, he got them vegetable fried rice with sausage and omelette. As far as Taekwoon knows, this has always been the kids favorite among all of the dishes Taekwon has ever made.

After finished his cooking, Taekwoon goes upstairs to wake his angels up. Because Wonshik and Sanghyuk are boys, they're placed in one room while as the only girl in their family, Hongbin got a room all for herself. But she often spends her time in her brothers room, playing games with them and back to her room when she wants to do her homework or sleep.

As usual, Taekwoon goes to Hongbin's room first since the little girl is the easiest to wake. He smiled when he saw how cute her sleeping face is.

He walks to the window and open the curtains. The sun ray lights up the room that is decorated with baby pink colour immediately, and Hongbin scrunched her nose.

"Time to wake up, Princess." Taekwoon sat on the edge of her bed and caressed her long straight black hair.

Hongbin covering , yawning while try to sit with her father's help. "Good morning, Daddy."

Right? She's the easiest to wake.

"Good morning, my beautiful princess." Taekwoon replied. "Take a shower while I wake your brothers up, ok?"

Hongbin nodded, she's fully awake now. "Ok, Daddy. Also tell me if you need help to wake them up. I'll be there ASAP."

Taekwoon chuckled at how cute his little girl is. "I will. Don't worry." He said. "Now you should take a shower before we'll have breakfast together. I'll get the maid to prepare your uniform."

Again, she nodded. "Alright, Daddy. Thank you."

Taekwoon pecked her forehead before leaving her alone, heading to the boys' room.

***

Eventhough this is not the first time he sees it, Taekwoon can't help but cooing at the sight of Wonshik and Sanghyuk cuddling each other while sleeping.

Words can't describe how thankful Taekwoon because he's blessed with two boys that rarely fighting with each other and busy showing their love instead.

Of course there's a time when they're bickering or something like that, but it never last long.

As far as Taekwoon remember, the longest fight and silent treatment his kids done to each other was merely a day. After their father stepped in to solve their problem as wise as he could, they cried and muttered 'sorry' to each other. In the end, they hugged their father and said 'sorry' to him too.

Just like what he did in Hongbin's room, he opens the curtain before waking them up. Slightly different from their sister who wakes up immediately after the sun rays hit her faces, these two boys even more tight cuddling each other.

Taekwoon shakes his head in amusement. These two never failed to amazed him with their cute brothership.

"Boys." Taekwoon called softly, slowly removing the blanket which covering them. "It's morning already. Time to wake up."

He can hear Sanghyuk's low grunts, but there's no sign he'll wake up soon.

"Shikie, Hyukie, do you want to be late to school?"

As always, Sanghyuk will be the first one to wake up among the two of them. Well, everyone in this house know that Wonshik is a heavy sleeper.

The youngest yawning. "Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, Little Prince." Taekwoon ruffled his messy hair.

"Does Noona already wake up?"

"She did, maybe taking a shower now." Taekwoon replied. "Wake your brother up and take a shower. I'll get the maid to prepare your uniform."

Sanghyuk nodded, turned his head to look over his brother who's still enjoying his dreamland.

"We're gathering in the dining room in 20 minutes."

"Okay. Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, Little Prince."

.

.

.

"Be good, Kids." Said Taekwoon when they're reaching the gates of their school.

Their school is located in one area; it makes Taekwoon easier to drive them and he can also saving his time.

"Obey y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter