Lean On Me

Successful Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun is both busy with her drama filming as well as the Pledis Family World Tour. As for Seventeen, they will be making a comeback with their latest title track 'Clap'.

These days Mingyu is slightly upset that Joohyun has stop texting him because she is so busy to do so. Not only that the rumors of Joohyun is dating Jung Yong Hwa is also the cause as to why he is upset.

Rumors of Joohyun dating Jung Yomg Hwa started because of the paparazzi caught the two of them hanging out together at a cafe. Pledis and FNC neither have made any statement regarding the dating news nor deny the rumor itself.

Because of the frustration that Mingyu is going through, s tried their best to comfort him telling him that its just rumors and not to believe it so easily.

Mingyu is not only frustrated at the rumors but also at himself for not confessing his feelings quicky. He wanted to confess after the Pledis concert in Seoul ends but because he is too afraid of rejection, he just couldnt bring himself to confess his feelings for Joohyun.

The day continued with Mingyu not in a good mood to practice. 

The next day, all Pledis artiste are set to fly to Tokyo for the two days concert. NUEST, Raina and Prestige Girls fly off to Tokyo first, sadly for Joohyun because of her filming schedule she could depart together with her members.

Taking the afternoon flight together with Pristin, Han Dong Geun and Seventeen. Joohyun appear at the airport the last as she rushed to the airport from her filming venue.

Politely bow at the fans and the paparazzi as she make her way into the airport straight to the check in counter with her manager and bodygaurds then quickly went into the departure hall.

This is also the first time Joohyun make her public appearance after the dating rumor that she is involved with Jung Yong Hwa. Quickly head towards her business class boarding gate board the plane.

She slept throughout the entire flight as Joohyun is super exhausted not being able to sleep because of filming. 

The 2hours plus flight landed in Tokyo Airport in the afternoon, being celebrities they are the last to get off the plane after all the passengers have gotten off.

Joohyun took off her blazer hanging it on her arms walking out of the plane walking right behind Seventeen. "Noona are you okay? You look very tired." Mingyu asks standing beside her.

"Just alittle tired. I'm fine." Joohyun answer with a smile patting on Mingyu's left arm.

"Noona can i ask you something?" Mingyu asks looking at Joohyun with a nervous heart.

"Yes sure. What do you want to ask me?" Joohyun look at Mingyu confused at his request.

"Noona is it true that you and Jung Yong Hwa are dating?" Mingyu asks.

Instead of getting a reply Joohyun laugh at his question before answering "We are just friends dont believe all the groundless rumors out in the net."

Sighed in relieve after knowing that Joohyun is not dating YongHwa. "Noona i have something to confess to you. I hope you wont avoid me after what i said to you." Mingyu said nervously.

"Noona i think you already know from the people in our agency that i like you. I like you since 14 years old when i first saw Prestige Girls debut performance, i know i have fallen in love with noona at the first sight. Its you noona who motivate me to join Pledis Entertainment to become an idol so that one day i could stand on the same stage with you. Also in all the interviews, i would always mentioned that Joohyun sunbaenim is my ideal type. I hope noona you can give me a chance to become your boyfriend." Mingyu confessed.

Time seems to stop when the two of them stand in the middle of the arrival hall with Mingyu confessing to Joohyun whom seems stunned at the sudden confession from him.

Dont know how to react, Joohyun awkwardly replied "Mingyu ah as you know i dont date guys that are younger than me. I hope you can find a girl that is better than me whose younger." 

Joohyun walk away from Mingyu quickly head to the front of the custom checkpoint before heading out of the arrival hall walking right behind Pristin together with Han Dong Geun.

The entire day, Joohyun avoid coming in contact with Mingyu after his confession. She has also told her members about the afternoon encounter with Mingyu.

During the rehearsal, Joohyun seems uncomfortable and she is not in her usual self. On the other hand, Mingyu tried to interact with Joohyun but all he received was rejection from her.

That night, Joohyun went to the hotel pool to relax her mind. Looking at the dark sky feeling weird because she just felt that her relationship with Mingyu as senior and junior had just broken.

"Noona can we talk?" Mingyu appear beside Joohyun which startled her because of his sudden appearance.

"I'm sure there is nothing for us to talk right? Noona have already make myself clear that i dont date younger guys." Joohyun smile awkwardly innerly hating the awkward atmosphere right now.

"Noona cant you give me a chance? I can prove to you that i ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter