Beautiful

Successful Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the opening stage of the concert, each group comes out one by one while singing along to their parts in the song.

Standing in a line with Pristin standing the very left end then followed by Nu'est, SEVENTEEN, Prestige Girls, Han Dong Geun and lastly Raina.

Conincidentally Joohyun happen to stand right beside Mingyu whose on her left and Jihye on her right.

After the opening stage, Pristin is the next one to perform. Loud cheers filled the entire stadium, almost half of the audience that attended tonight concert are fanboys.

Joohyun and her members headed back to their waiting room to change. Joohyun being one of the first that already gotten ready, she went to the backstage looking at Pristin's performance.

Ye Eun and SeJung join her at the backstage watching their junior performance, also dancing to their song. Before the performance ends, the three girls went to the food section given by their fans.

Taking the food with them as they sat down on the table to eat. "Oppa can we do a v live now?" SeJung asks their manager. Informing the girls that they are only given thirty minutes to do their live since they have to get ready for their stage later.

Joohyun hold onto the selfie stick positioning the mobile phone so that the camera can capture the three of them properly. Ye Eun start off the v live by waving to the camera while waiting for more people to join their live.

"Have you guys eaten?" Joohyun asks while eating her rice.

"Currently we are at the backstage of our Pledis Family concert in Seoul, we are eating right now before performing later. Thank you for sending us so many food, we will eat it well." SeJung said.

"Where are the other members? They are get their hair and makeup done." Joohyun read and answer to the comment.

"Hi Russia hi New Zealand." Joohyun greeted their overseas fans in english.

"I cant go to the concert because im sick, i really want to see you unnies."Ye Eun read the comment.

"Get well soon, make sure to hydrate yourself. Unnies want to see you too so you must get well soon." SeJung said.

"Can you guys hear the screams from here. Its really loud all the fans are very passionate." Joohyun commented with a smile.

Just then Mingyu, DK and Jun walk to the food section, the fans happen to see the three guys, starting asking about the guys. Joohyun look at the boys before asking"Mingyu ah do you want to say hi to the fans on v live?"

Walking to the back of Joohyun bending down, Mingyu wave and greeted the fans. DK and Jun follow suit before the boys continue what they were doing just now.

The short v live ended in about 15 minutes as the girls are told to get ready. Heading back to their waiting room as they wear their in ear monitor and ear mic for their performances.

Joohyun head to the backstage first with her members follow suit afterwards. Seventeen whose waiting for their turn at the backstage bow immediately when Joohyun walk in.

Mingyu immediately stand beside Joohyun as she talk to Jun and S.Coups. "Are you on a diet?" Joohyun asks Jun who look slimmer compared to the previous time she saw him.

"Aniyo noona." Jun answer with a slight laugh.

"Noona your performance with Hoshi hyung is gonna be lit." Dino complimented with a thumbs up.

"I also want to collaborate with Joohyun noona too." Mingyu whine jealous that his hyung got to collaborate with the girl he loves.

"Someday we will, dont worry Mingyu ah." Joohyun smile at the cute Mingyu patting his cheeks.

Just then Mina and Ye Eun walk to the backstage joining them. Leaving Joohyun and Mingyu alone at one corner to talk.

"Noona what happen to your knees?" Mingyu asks worriedly pointing at Joohyun's knees.

"It just bruising not a big deal, dont worry it will be gone soon." Joohyun reassure Mingyu with an assuring smile of hers.

Soon its time for Seventeen to get ready for their stage, Joohyun patted Mingyu's as shown of her support towards him. Without Joohyun even knowing, she has gotten use to being around Mingyu these days.

"Joohyun ah im sure everyone in the company already know that Mingyu likes you. Have ever thought of Mingyu confessing his feelings for you? Will you accept him as your boyfriend?" Ye Eun asks Joohyun whose monitoring Seventeen's performance.

"Unnie im sure Mingyu just like me because he is my fanboy nothing more than that. Plus he is younger than me, dont you already know that i prefer guys that are older than me?" Joohyun reply treating her unnie's words as a joke.

"I'm not joking with you and i already can tell that you like him too. After all the two of you have been so close and spend alot of time together alone." Ye Eun said with her serious tone.

"Aniyo unnie, i just like him as my fanboy thats all." Joohyun said rolling her eyes as she couldnt stand her unnie.

The entire day, Joohyun couldnt stop thinking about what Ye Eun said to her earlier. Also at times she will recall back how Mingyu treated her so differently how he treated her members.

He sure does acts lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter