Pretty U

Successful Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly the dinner with Pledis Vice President was known to the fans, alot of fans went down to the restaurant hoping to catch a glimpse of Joohyun and SEVENTEEN.

SEVENTEEN all dressed casually for the dinner and is the first one to reach the restaurant that is booked by Pledis allowing only the staffs and the artiste inside.

When SEVENTEEN arrived, they quickly went inside the restaurant avoiding the fans' cameras. Shortly after, Joohyun arrived with her manager and the vice president.

Her slim legs once again caught the attention of the fans, she quickly went into the restaurant joining her juniors and vice president. Taking a seat beside the vice president on her right and Mingyu on her left along with S.Coups and SeungKwan.

"The reason behind this dinner is that i want to reward all of your hard work bringing Pledis to the top. Enjoy the dinner before we fly back to Korea tonight." Kim Yeon Soo said looking at everyone.

"How's work?" Kim Yeon Soo asks both SEVENTEEN and Joohyun.

"Its been great, we really enjoy having fun during our fan meeting world." S.Coups said.

"What about you Joohyun ah?" Vice President Kim asks.

"Its great just busy with promotions, fan meeting as well as Pledis Family world tour." Joohyun answered.

They continue answering as the vice president continue asking, so Joohyun would ask some questions about SEVENTEEN. "Joohyun ah there are afew of the directors has been requesting you to be their female lead, are you interested?" VP Kim asks looking at her.

"TaeJun oppa has told me before, i dont really know if im fit for acting." Joohyun reply.

"Noona i think you do have that actress face, i really feel that you should act." SeungKwan commented.

The dinner last for about one hour before they left since they have a flight to catch at 11.30pm. Heading back to the hotel as Joohyun change into Gucci white shirt along with the black shorts she is wearing.

Carrying Moschino shoulder bag and wearing Gentle Monster sunglasses. Reaching the airport at about 11pm greeted by local media and some fans sending her off.

Joohyun just stand there waving and smiling at the fans and paparazzi present in the airport. 

Walking into the airport accompanied by her manager and two bodyguards, she head straight towards the Korean Air business class counter to check in so to get her boarding pass for her flight.

Quickly, both Joohyun and her manager walked into the departure hall. Shortly after Joohyun arrived at the airport, SEVENTEEN followed after her arrival.

Both Joohyun and SEVENTEEN reached Incheon Airport at about 2.45am close to 3am. Joohyun and her manager quickly walk out of the airport since she will be joining her members for pre-recording for their promotion.

Prestige Girls comeback promotions ended after 4 weeks as they have to prepare for Pledis Family Concert in Seoul, also Joohyun has accepted a drama offer.

She will be partnering with CN BLUE Jung Yonghwa, she is set for script reading next week which makes Joohyun nervous since its her first time acting.

Currently Prestige Girls is practicing for the Pledis Family Concert which is coming up really soon. There will be collaborations with their fellow label mates.

Joohyun will be collaborating with SEVENTEEN's main dancer Hoshi for a y dance performance that the two of them has specially prepare for their fans.

Also because of the concert and her drama, Joohyun has dye her hair back to black she has also cut her long fringe into short see through bangs.

 

The current situation is crowded because two members of Prestige Girls are flying to Paris for Versace fashion show. Dressing in Versace from head to toe, HyeJin and Joohyun stand infront of all their fans and the media who are present at the airport.

The two girls stand closely to one another as they converse with one another while waiting for the signal from their managers to walk into the airport.

While walking into the airport, the girls link their arms together keeping one another close. The girls wave at their fans that are calling their names loudly.

Checking in, boarding the plane taking the long hours flight from Incheon Airport all the way to Paris. Spending the rest of the day hanging out together around Paris before the next day comes.

 

Just afew hours before the event starts, their stylists are preparing the girls, getting their makeup and hair done. Also styling their Versace outift making them look nice in their dresses.

Upon reaching the venue, its filled with many fans and paparazzi snapping photos as soon as the girls step down from the BMW car.

The usher guide the girls to the front row seats, sitting besides some american models. As soon as the show starts, Joohyun and HyeJin took out their photo snapping pictures of the new collection of Versace.

These kind of fashion show never failed to impress Joohyun whenever she attend one, she just felt like getting all the outfits that are under the new collection.

At the end of the show, the photographer took pictures of the two beautiful girls. Also they got to meet the CEO of Versace, and managed to take pictures with him.

After the fashion show, they went out to eat then head back to the hotel packing their luggage flying back to Korea as they have to rehearse for the Pledis Family Concert.

 

Just five days before the concert, every Pledis staffs are super busy with the concert set up and management. As for the artiste, they would rehearse at the concert venue, which will be held at Gocheok Skydome.

During the rehearsal days, there are some fans s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter