Boom Boom

Successful Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three hours and 40 minutes flight from Incheon Airport all the way to Hong Kong International Airport has come to an end. The plane safely touched down in Hong Kong at 11.45pm close to 12am.

Getting out from her seat, Joohyun got off from the plane with her manager. The moment when the fans outside see the flight status of Joohyun's plane has landed, they started to get alittle excited as Joohyun will be out anytime now.

Instead of getting out from the arrival hall immediately, Joohyun stay inside the duty free to shop for abit. She got a black Fendi shirt and a black Fendi Peekaboo Mini.

TaeJun help her to carry the paper bags that carry her stuffs as they walked out of the arrival together with a few bodyguards protecting Joohyun from the fans.

Joohyun is shock by the overwhelmed warm welcome from the large amount of fans who came to see her. She smile and wave at the fans as she make her way out of the airport along with the bodyguards and securities.

Hardly able to walk out of the airport, Joohyun give her fans a last wave before stepping in the black van. The driver immediately drove off upon receiving the clear signal from the airport securities.

Reaching the hotel at 12.45pm, TaeJun immediately check in at the reception counter before making their way up to the lobby head over to their respective rooms.

"Goodnight oppa. Have a good sleep see you tomorrow." Joohyun said taking the paper bags from her manager.

"You too. The event will start at 7.30pm you can rest in the hotel till 4.30pm before getting ready." TaeJun instructed.

"Oppa can we go out for awhile before coming back to get ready?" Joohyun asks wanting to walk around Hong Kong.

"Alright then. We will meet at the lobby tomorrow at 10.30am." TaeJun agreed.

"Gomawo oppa. See you tomorrow." Joohyun bid her manager goodbye and head inside her hotel room.

Joohyun change into her casual t shirt and shorts wash up then head over to the queen size bed getting ready to sleep. Just then Mingyu texted her saying:

'Noona i heard that you just reached the hotel. Hope you have a good rest see you tomorrow noona."

Joohyun smiled at the sweet text from Mingyu then reply back 

'Gomawo you too. I'll bet you are super tired after your fanmeeting just now. See you tomorrow!"

On the other hand Mingyu who received the message, couldnt contain his excitement as he start jumping on his bed holding his phone close to his chest.

His room mate, DK look him and start teasing his friend "Yah you will get to see her tomorrow plus Joohyun noona's room is one level above us. If you like her so much why dont you confess to her?"

"Just from receiving her text makes my heart beats and makes me happy. I cant wait to see her tomorrow. I always want to confess my feelings for her so that i dont have to always call her noona but i scare that she will reject me i think she will want to focus on her career first then relationship. Plus i dont want our fans to hurt her if we date." Mingyu sighed.

"We are humans we are free to date someone we love, if the fans dont like the relationship that means they are not our true fans. True fans support whatever their idols likes. Dont worry too much about the fans im sure our carats will understand and support you." DK said patting on Mingyu's back.

Mingyu lay down on his bed thinking of what DK just said to him, he couldnt stop thinking about how Joohyun will react to him if he were to confess to her he couldnt help feeling his heart going boom boom because of Joohyun.

He has like Joohyun since he is 14, Joohyun is his role model and the only artiste that motivates him to become an singer just like her that is why Mingyu decided to audition for Pledis same agency as Joohyun.

 

Next morning come by fast, Joohyun woke up at 9.20am to prepare to walk around Hong Kong with her manager of course also with two bodyguards keeping her protected.

She dressed in the black Fendi T-shirt that she bought together with a ripped denim shorts and white Valentino Garavani Elastic Bank sneakers. Taking her phone together with her as she walked out of her hotel room head to the lobby.

"Good morning oppa. Do you have a good sleep?" Joohyun asks looking at her manager.

"Good morning. Yes i did how about you?" TaeJun reply with a question.

"I did." Joohyun answer with a smile as they enter the buffet section to have their breakfast.

"Oh right vice CEO Kim Yeon Soo is on his way here. He will be meeting you and SEVENTEEN tonight after the event for dinner before flying off." TaeJun annouced.

Joohyun nodded at what her manager said as she take the plate as she head over to the food section place the food on her plate.

After breakfast, Joohyun and her manager together with two bodyguards went out of the hotel head over to some famous street of Hong Kong to walk and try some of the local food.

"Its really delicious." Joohyun commented after taking her first bite of the bun she is eating.

TaeJun nodded his head in agreement as he eat the bun together with Joohyun. While they continue walk down the street, fans started recognising Joohyun and greeted her warmly.

Shortly within 20 minutes many fans of Prestige Girls start gathering around Joohyun and followed her everywhere she goes. All of them hold up their phones to snap pictures and videos of the korean star.

"Annyeong." Joohyun wave greeting the fans that is still following her.

"Unnie you look really pretty!." One of her fans shouted catching her attention.

Joohyun bow and thank the fan for her compliments. Stopping infront of the famous egg tart shop, Joohyun walk into the shop tried the egg tarts which surprisingly good.

She then bought 25 egg tarts in one go, the owner notice that she is a celebrity kindly ask her for a photo which Joohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter