Chapter 1 *EDITED*

Flying Without Wings

 

Taemin's POV

"KIM JONGHYUN WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!"

Uh-oh. You know, I told him it was a bad idea. I told him he should have just waited until tonight to go flying with the others. But no, he just HAD to go out in the middle of the day. All he had to do was wait a few couple more days and everything would have been just fine. Now Key umma's probably gonna ground him for a month. Wait a minute, I can feel the confusion coming off of you guys like heat from a bonfire. Let me explain.

When I was accepted as an artist for SM, I expected to be trained as a singer, dancer, actor, and other things along that line. What I DIDN"T expect was to be part of an experiment that would alter the DNA of most of the idols and give us abilities that normal people could only dream of. You see, when he was a kid, the CEO of SM was really into birds of prey and always dreamed of what it would be like if humans could fly. So, he made it his life goal to find a way to make that possible. With his success in the music industry, he was able to hire teams of the best scientist the world could offer to find a way to give humans the ability to have their own wings. Well, a surprisingly short time later, they found it. A drug that when injected into the bloodstream would latch onto blood cells and alter the genetic makeup of the body. There were many failures from what the stories say, but they’re too graphic for me to tell to you. Wouldn’t want to give you guys nightmares, now would I?

There are actually two exceptions to the drug, however. All who took it gained some type of special ability that depended mostly on personality. Some were super protective; others had the ability to manipulate people's feelings. I've even heard that one of the Super Junior hyungs can heal, just like Key umma. The other exception that pisses me off the most was that the drug won't take effect until the carrier was 18. Something about cellular maturity and other crap I didn’t really pay much attention to. And guess who's still 17? Yep, that's right. I'm the one that has to stay behind whenever the other members of SHINee go out flying.

"YOU COULD HAVE ING GOT CAUGHT YOU ING IDIOT!!!!!'

Well, maybe I won't be the only one stuck here tonight.


 

So this intro has been redone. I was looking back on the story and realized how little sense it made and fixed a few things. The drug that gave them wings is explained better and a bunvh of typos got fixed. I hope it sounds better now, cause I have no idea why the first one turned out so bad :/