Chapter Fifteen

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing

Yeonha

 

Things are lately very fishy with V. He barely comes to school and even when he does, he covers his face with a huge hoodie. When we occasionally lock eyes in the hallways, he no longer teases me like he used to and he doesn't even talk to me. I mean, it's not like I miss him, but... I don't know... I just can't help but feel weird.

Now that V isn't by my side, I'm back to my usual self: the loser who always eats in the library by herself. I try to stop my feelings for V, but sometimes, my hands automatically sketch his face. I try to stop myself from thinking about him, but it's like he possessed me; it's impossible to stop thinking about him. Even during class times, he barges into my mind and controls it like it's some sort of robot.

I tried calling him, but he never replies. I tried sending him messages, but he never reads them. It's like he's dead or something. Sometimes I get pissed at him. It's like he's purposely ignoring me, and I didn't even do anyting wrong to him! If anything, I should be mad at him for being such an . The last time we met was when we were in the library. I still have his hoodie, but he doesn't even come to me to receive it. It's like I'm some sort of germ to him.

I hate him. I really do hate him. 

I want to hate him.

Argh.

I hate myself.

I sit up from my bed and grab my phone for the last time. Maybe, just maybe, he messaged me. Or even called me. Who knows?

Just mayb-

I frown when I turn on my phone.

The screen of my phone is empty: no notifications.

As expected, he hasn't called me, nor messaged me.

What really was I expecting?

I decide to get out of my house. Maybe if I just get out of my house and spend some time outside, I would forget him. Maybe I should hang out with Jungkook. Hopefully he'd help me forget about V.

I dial his number on my phone and smile when he receives it right away.

"Hello? Jungkook at your service!" 

 

 

"Open your house idiot!" I shout from the other side of the door.

I hear loud footsteps and a bunch of "Ow"'s until finally, the door opens revealing a rather very pained Jungkook.

"Geez, what took you so long?" I ask playfully.

"Sorry, I almost tripped on the table and crashed onto my dog," he says.

I laugh. "You- what? Omg, you're such an idiot!"

He frowns. "Hey! That's not nice to say!"

When I don't stop laughing, he brings his hand up and smacks me hard by the head.

That immediately stops me from laughing. I frown and look at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"What the ?" I curse, and he smiles evilly.

"Karma is a ," he says.

"Oh no you didn't," I mutter under my clenched jaw, and quickly bring my hand up to punch him. Unfortunately, he's one step faster than me and quickly grabs my hands to stop me.

"Let go!" I say, but he doesn't listen. "I swear Jeon Jungkook. Let go of me!"

He smiles evilly. "And what makes you think I will listen to you? Geez, you're so weak, Yeonha. You should exercise more."

I widen my eyes. "WHAT?! OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" I shout angrily. I quickly make a move to attack him, but he quickly pushes me by the forehead, stopping me from coming any closer to him.

"Geez, easy, easy tiger. Nobody will eat you, so calm down," he says.

"What?! Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down when you are annoying the out of me?!" I argue. I feel smoke coming out of my brain and I quickly step towards him, but he stops me by the forehead again.

I groan in frustration. This guy is seriously pissing me off.

"Okay fine, I surrender! I won't kill you. So please let go of me," I plead.

"You promise?" he asks.

I nod.

"Okay then," he says, but the moment he lets go of me, I jump towards him and wrap my arms around his big body. He's taken back by my sudden outburst and he makes a move to stop me, but luckily this time I'm faster than him. I strangle him with my arms and wrap my legs around his thighs to stop him from moving.

"What did you say?! Calm down?! Oh I'll show you how I calm down!!" I shout and begin to strangle him even harder.

"Yeonha! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! Please! Let go of me!!" he pleads.

I smile cynically. "Buy me g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter