Chapter Thirteen

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Day 5 Already

Yeonha

 

It’s a Monday morning and the sky outside is strangely very dark. I struggle fighting through the wind with my umbrella as I walk through the stormy streets of Seoul. Once I reach the bus stop, I quickly straighten my umbrella and shake off any extra raindrops. There are many people waiting under the roof and I battle against the crowds of people to walk towards the bus.

 

Once I ride the bus, I quickly tick my card against the machine and frown when I can’t find any available seats. I sigh and grab one of the handles to balance myself. I am scrolling through my playlists of songs when I suddenly feel someone staring at me. I turn my head to see who’s staring at me and I furrow my brows suspiciously when I find nobody staring at me particularly. I tilt my head to the side confusingly and shrug it off. Maybe I’m just imagining things… I mean, how can I feel someone’s gaze? Only some genius psychics can do that. And me? I’m a who can’t do .

 

I continue to scroll through my songs when I suddenly receive a message from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook: “The doctor said I’m going to be able to leave the hospital tomorrow! Do you want to come visit me tomorrow? I will tour you around my house even though I don’t even remember how it looks like.”

 

Jungkook sent a picture.

 

I giggle at the picture and save it on my galleries.

 

Me: “Sure. And geez, stop sending me ugly pictures. I feel sad for my eyes.”

 

I wait as Jungkook starts typing something.

 

Jungkook: “But you save them on your gallery every time I send you *sighs*.”

 

My smile widens at the message and I start typing with excitement.

 

Me: “It’s good medicine whenever I’m sad.”

 

Jungkook: “Aww, so you think about me whenever you’re sad? That’s sweet.”

 

I gawk at his message, but end up chuckling to myself.

 

Me: “Shut up. I have to go to school. Ttyl <3”

 

I’m about to lock my phone when a message suddenly pops up again from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook: “What’s the meaning behind that heart?!! Do you like me?!!”

 

I scoff.

 

Me: “Yeah, somewhere in your dreams maybe?”

 

Jungkook sent a picture.

 

Jungkook: “You’re going to regret saying that.”

 

Even though I am snorting out loud, my hands automatically save the picture.

 

Me: “ How are you so sure?”

 

Jungkook types for a long moment before he sends a picture.

 

Jungkook: “Cause I can make you fall for me any second.”

 

Jungkook sent a picture.

 

Jungkook: “Gosh, can we just take a second to appreciate how ing hot I look in that picture?”

 

I laugh out loud this time and shake my head disapprovingly. A fun idea appears in my mind and I smile evilly. I quickly touch Jungkook’s name on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter