Chapter 8

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

Jin sat on the floor, it was Thursday night and he was reading over the files he had obtained about the principal. He was married with 2 children, one was in middle school whilst the other was in high school.

'I wonder what Namjoon would think of me if he ever found out about who I really was, would he still love me like I love him or will he hate me, no I cannot think that Namjoon will never find out' Jin thought as he put all the files together before taking out one of the many pistols hidden in his house then grabbing a cloth and polisher to polish it since it was looking a little rusty.

'I should start planning the attack soon maybe after school next week, it will allow me to make sure everything is in place and that there would be limited amount of risks which could go wrong plus something inside me is telling me not to attack tomorrow but I am not sure why' Jin thought but was soon interrupted when he felt his phone start to vibrate, it was his handler.

"Hello sir" Jin said once he had answered his phone.

"S.3.O, do you have a status update on this mission?" the handler asked.

"I have blended in well with the other students but I do not have an update on the target as he seems to stay away from everyone but I will continue to pursue him" Jin answered.

"Good" the handler replied before ending the call for some reason Jin could tell that it was going to be the last call he would ever receive from his handler.

Jin put the phone down before letting out a sigh and dropped onto the sofa beside him, the gun he was polishing was still in his left hand.

'I have killed people, if my plan does not work, I will kill this principal, Namjoon and the others would hate me but I have to do this, for Joonie' Jin thought, no one had affected him this much before but yet in a matter of days Kim Namjoon, Joonie had become the centre of his world. He could feel his heart skip a beat whenever he thought of the dimple-cheeked man, his mind would always wonder to what they would do if they were a couple, what their lives would be if they had met under different circumstances.

Jin stopped polishing the gun and dropped it to the ground, he would have to start his plan. He could not risk the agency learning about what he was planning on doing before the time came, he would not allow them to come after him before he could succeed in what he was planning. Jin was pulled out of his thoughts of Namjoon when he heard his phone started to vibrate again, everyone was talking in the group chat.

LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE

Chimmy: I'm bored, Yoongi is too busy doing something that he will not tell me about.

TaeTae: Come around to ours Jiminie!

Jungcunt: Yes, you are always welcome!

Chimmy: On my way

I'm your hope: Can I come too, I need some help with something?

Namjoon's future wife: What do you need help on?

I'm your hope: It is nothing really important hyung.

Namjoon's future wife: You sure

I'm your hope: I am sure hyung.

Namjoon's future wife: okay

Jin's future husband: You could help me with something

Namjoon's future wife: What is it Joonie?

Jin's future husband: Well it involves you and me, no clothes and a bed

Namjoon's future wife: I would love to help you with that Joonie.

Chimmy has kicked Namjoon's future wife out of the chat.

Jin's future husband has added Kim Seokjin into the chat

Jin's future husband has changed Kim Seokjin name to Namjoon's future wife

Jin's future husband: God Jinnie you are so tight.

Namjoon's future wife: Joonie faster

Chimmy has kicked Namjoon's future wife out of the chat

Chimmy has kicked Jin's future husband out of the chat

Chimmy: There are children in this chat!!!

Kookie: Speak for yourself, that was just getting good!

Chimmy: (ʘдʘ╬)

Namjoon > Seokjin

Namjoon: Hey Jinnie

Seokjin: Yes Joonie

Namjoon: I was wondering whether you wanted 

to hang out at mine tomorrow after school?

Seokjin: Just the two of us?

Namjoon: Yeah, if you want to invite 

the others then we can.

Seokjin: No I like the idea of just 

us hanging out.

Namjoon: I'll meet you outside your classroom, um

we could go get some hot drinks first.

Seokjin: Yeah that sounds perfect Joonie, I will 

see you tomorrow ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Namjoon: See you tomorrow Jinnie (⺣◡⺣)♡*

 

Jinnie-hyung birthday party

Jin's Joonie: Namjoon > Seokjin

Namjoon: Hey Jinnie

Seokjin: Yes Joonie

Namjoon: I was wondering whether you wanted 

to hang out at mine tomorrow after school?

Seokjin: Just the two of us?

Namjoon: Yeah, if you want to invite 

the others then we can.

Seokjin: No I like the idea of just 

us hanging out.

Namjoon: I'll meet you outside your classroom, um

we could go get some hot drinks first.

Seokjin: Yeah that sounds perfect Joonie, I will 

see you tomorrow ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Jin's Joonie: You guys have around an hour tomorrow to set up the party.

Hobi: Okay, should we come to yours around 8ish tomorrow morning to bring all the stuff then so it gives us about 1 hours to prepare after school?

Yoongs: Why so early? 

Chim: Because we want to make this Jin-hyung's best birthday party ever and that will take lots of preparation to do so  |`・ω・)9

TaeTae: Yes, we will meet at Namjoon's at 8, then go to school and then prepare everything whilst Namjoon goes and Jin's ! 

Jin's Joonie: ...

TaeTae: I mean pick Jin up and drive him to the world's best party! 

Kookie: autocorrect these days

Jin's Joonie: *Says sarcastically* Sure autocorrect obviously changed it

Kookie: That's just what I said.

Hobi: I'm really excited, see you guys tomorrow!!!

Chim: Yes, see you tomorrow!