Chapter 14

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

Jin lay on his bed, it was a Saturday and Jin did not want to get up at all but he knew he must, he had to meet with the principal and get closer to stopping the organisation and then he can be with Joonie without having the fear that the organisation would come after him and hurt Joonie or any of his friends. With that thought in mind, Jin pushed himself upwards when he heard his phone vibrate. He paused for a few minutes and turned to face his phone which was on his bedside table before reaching over and grabbing it – it was Namjoon.

Joonie (My Husband): Hey beautiful, I was wondering whether you wanted to go on a date today?

Jinnie (His Wife): I would love to Joonie.

Joonie (My Husband): Great, what time do you want me to pick you up?

Jinnie (His Wife): 11, I have some errands to run but I should be back by 11.

Joonie (My Husband): I will be there, Love you Jinnie <3

Jinnie (His Wife): I love you too Joonie, I will see you later xx

Jin smiled before placing his phone back on the bedside table and started to get ready.


Jin entered the warehouse wearing a pink hoodie and black skinny jeans, the principal was already there. He stood by a table which was covered in pieces of paper which were scattered across it, he lifted his head and turned to face Jin, he then beckoned him over before turning his attention back to the papers.

"I have collected all the photographs and names of police officers, so you can identify who work for the organisation and who do not, this will allow us to find the best officer to help locate and take down the organisation" Principal Moon told him.

"Pass me a marker pen, I will put a cross over the faces of those who work for the organisation" Jin said looking down that the faces and names, once he received a pen he started crossing off until the only ones that remained were those who did not work for the organisation.

"30 men and women overall and we have been narrowed down to 7" Principal Moon muttered underneath his breath before grabbing his laptop to search up the remaining men and women.

"Remove Lee Dongmin he is on holiday and is not due back for another week" Principal Moon told him, Jin crossed off his face.

"And Lee Yoonin, she is on maternity leave" Principal Moon spoke, another was crossed off.

"Jeon Muyeol is at a conference and only just left today" Principal Moon said, another one down.

"Kim Jongin was injured in the line of duty and is currently in hospital" Principal Moon muttered.

"And Sana Minatozaki is currently doing an undercover mission so that leaves us with Detective Lee Songho, he seems like he is the only person who has not been injured or is undercover" Principal Moon said.

"Then we give him an anonymous tip but he has to answer the phone, we will not tell him any information over the phone and he must not tell anyone, not even those that he trusts, tell him to meet us at the park near the college" Jin told him.

"You never said what information are you doing to tell him?" Principal Moon asked.

"I can give him locations of the bases, the names of all the staff and assassins, who in the police who are working for them, I can give him a list of all those we have killed on purpose and to make to look like a suicide, I can tell him all the information that he will need to take them down and make sure that they never come back again" Jin explained. 

"Good" Principal Moon said before picking up an untraceable phone which had a voice modifier on then he dialled the Detective Lee's desk number and put the phone to his ear.

"Detective Lee" a man said when he picked up the phone.

"Do not react you to anything that I am about to tell you, you must swear that you will not reveal anything I speak about to anyone, even if you trust them. I have information about an assassin organisation but most of your co-workers, work for them, so this information cannot go anywhere, do you understand" Principal Moon said to the detective.

"Of course" Detective Lee replied.

"Good, as you can understand that the information I hold cannot just be given to you down the phone, we never know who is listening in. Meet me at Yeouido Park on Tuesday at 1 pm there I will give you the information" Principal Moon told the detective.

"I will be there" Detective Lee answered before hanging up.

"I will meet you here tomorrow, so we can go over the whole plan with the detective" Principal Moon said turning to face Jin.

"I will see you tomorrow" Jin said before leaving, he had a date to get too.


When Jin returned home Namjoon was already waiting, a smile broke out on his face at the sight of his boyfriend. Jin broke out into a run and jumped onto Namjoon's back wrapping his arms and legs around his neck and waist.

"Hey, beautiful" Namjoon laughed at his boyfriend's actions.

"Hey Joonie" Jin said before reluctantly climbing off Namjoon's back allowing his boyfriend to turn to face him. Namjoon gave Jin a dimpled smile as he lent down and captured their lips together in a short but sweet kiss.

"Are you ready for our date?" Namjoon asked taking his boyfriend's hand in his before pulling him towards his car.

"Yes, though I am curious about where we are going" Jin answered.

"That is a secret baby" Namjoon said as they climbed into his car, Namjoon behind the wheel and Jin in the passenger's seat. Namjoon reached for the blindfold before wrapping around Jin's eyes to make sure he could not see. Jin knew that there were simple ways of seeing even with a blindfold on, but he closed his eyes and allowed his boyfriend to take him somewhere.

Namjoon pulled up onto a car park before climbing out his car and grabbed something from the boot then he opened the passenger side door and helped the blindfolded Jin out the car. Namjoon guided Jin to their destination, they were in a park surrounded by beautiful trees and lakes. Namjoon placed the picnic blanket down on the floor and set out all the food before returning to his blindfolded boyfriend.

"You can remove the blindfold" Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and buried his head in Jin's neck. Jin reached up and took the blindfold off before opening his eyes, the sight he saw was beautiful. 

"Joonie this is beautiful" Jin spoke as he turned in Namjoon's arms and pressed a kiss against his lips, his eyes then saw the picnic blanket and the food.

"You did all this for me" Jin said.

"I would do anything for you" Namjoon replied before pulling Jin carefully over to the blanket then he sat down. Jin brushed a few stray tears from his eyes as he sat down in between Namjoon's legs, his back was pressed against Namjoon's chest and one of Namjoon's arms were wrapped around Jin's waist as they ate in silence. Once the food had been eaten the couple continued to sit in silence enjoying each other company occasionally sharing a few kisses.

"We better go home since it is getting dark" Namjoon muttered before collecting all the rubbish and left-over food then placed it back in the basket. Jin stood up and grabbed the blanket they were sitting on and shook all the crumbs off then wrapping it up and putting it in the basket. Namjoon entangled his fingers with Jin's and the couple walked back to Namjoon's car.


Jin pushed opened his apartment door and walked inside with Namjoon behind him.

"This was amazing, thank you" Jin said as he turned to face his boyfriend.

"I am glad you enjoyed it" Namjoon replied before leaning down and capturing Jin's lips with his, Jin's arms wrapped around his boyfriend's neck whilst Namjoon's wrapped around his waist pulling him closer. Jin felt Namjoon's tongue trail across his bottom lip asking for entrance which Jin granted. Their tongues danced together as Namjoon's hands roamed his body until they came to a stop of Jin's before giving it a light squeeze.

Jin pulled away from the kiss in need to breathe, Namjoon's eyes were filled with lust. Jin's heart was pounding in his chest as he took a hold of Namjoon's hand and pulled him towards his bedroom.