Chapter 11

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

Jin opened his eyes and turned his head slightly to see the clock on his bedside table, it was 6:30 am and he had to be at school for 9 am. Jin let out a small groan at the thought that he had been woken up earlier than usual before rolling over to the other side of his bed and faceplanted the pillow. A smell wafted into his nostrils, Namjoon's scent was still present on his bedsheets. He heard his phone vibrate but Jin did not move to get it, that was until it vibrated again, then again.

Jin pushed himself into a sitting position before reaching for his phone to see who was messaging him this early in the morning. All of Jin's annoyance flew out the window when he saw that Namjoon was the one who had messaged him.

Joonie (My Husband): Hey Jinnie are you awake yet?

Joonie (My Husband): Well I understand whether you are not since it is really early in the morning but I just wanted to message you and tell you this...

Joonie (My Husband): I love you Jinnie

Joonie (My Husband): Well I will leave you to your sleep, Love you

Jinnie (His Wife): Morning Joonie

Joonie (My Husband): Morning Jinnie, did I wake you up, if I did then I am really sorry!

Jinnie (His Wife): Don't worry Joonie, you did not wake me up, I was awake before you messaged me.

Joonie (My Husband): Okay, anyway how are you feeling this morning Jinnie

Jinnie (His Wife): I am alright Joonie, all the better now I am speaking with you, wish you were here though

Joonie (My Husband): I wish I was with you as well Jinnie

Jinnie (His Wife): Then come over? If you are busy you do not have to but your apartment is not that far from here.

Joonie (My Husband): On my way, I should be there in 10 minutes

A smile broke out onto Jin's face as he placed the phone onto the bedside table before heading over to his mirror, he saw his reflection which consisted of doe eyes, plump lips and a caramel complexion but there was something different this time, he had a smile, something that never existed on his face ever since his parents gave him away. Joonie had returned his ability to smile. He quickly moved away from the mirror and headed towards the bathroom where he brushed his teeth then brushed his messy bed hair before returning to his bedroom to get dressed.

Just as he finished getting dressed he heard a knock at the door, another smile broke out onto his face as he ran towards the front door and nearly ripped the door handle off as he tried to open it. Jin threw his whole body at Namjoon who was just able to catch his boyfriend and pull him into a hug.

"I missed you too baby" Namjoon chuckled as he picked his boyfriend up from the ground into a bridal style before carting him back into the front room where he flopped onto the sofa and gently place Jin in his lap who automatically curled up in Namjoon's arms.

"Should I just move my stuff in here since you do not seem to be able to live without me" Namjoon teased Jin.

"Yes" Jin answered before he lent upwards and pressed his lips to his boyfriend's, Namjoon ran his tongue over Jin's bottom lip asking for entrance which Jin refused. Jin could feel a smirk appear on Namjoon's mouth as he felt his boyfriend slid one of his hand down Jin's back and rested it on his round before Jin could work out what his boyfriend was doing, Namjoon squeezed his making Jin gasp.

Namjoon took this opportunity to slide his tongue into Jin's mouth. Jin entangled his fingers in Namjoon’s short hair and deepened the kiss, Jin did not want this to end but soon they had to break away to breathe.

“We better get to school” Namjoon said as he looked over at the clock on the wall which read 8:30 am.

“Can’t we just skip” Jin whined as he buried his head in Namjoon’s chest.

“As much as I would love to skip a day with you, we cannot, we have both the teachers and our friends after us” Namjoon answered before gently pushing Jin off him and standing up, Jin pouted slightly, he wanted to spend the day with his Joonie and just Joonie. Namjoon let out a small chuckle at his adorable boyfriend, he lent down and claimed his boyfriend’s lips with his in a short but sweet kiss.

Jin instantly wrapped his arms around Namjoon’s neck and deepened the kiss, Namjoon took this moment when Jin was distracted to scoop him up in a bridal style then carry him over to the door where his coat and shoes were.

“That’s cheating” Jin complained but did not attempt to climb out his boyfriend’s arms, he guessed that school with Joonie and the others was better than not being with Joonie at all. Namjoon did not really let Jin down as he did not want the older man to suddenly dash off and Namjoon would end up chasing him around the apartment all day, it was something that Namjoon would not mind doing, he would chase after Jin forever if he had too it just, some of his friends could be pure evil when they wanted to be and if neither Namjoon or Jin turned up to school they would spread a rumour, one rumour which would not disappear for a very long time, Namjoon had been through it once before and he did not want to go through it ever again.

Namjoon sat down on the step with one of his arms wrapped around Jin’s waist as he somehow put both Jin’s and his own shoes on followed by their coats and bags. A large blush spread all over Jin’s cheeks as Namjoon picked him up and then opened the front door and left the apartment with Jin still in his arms.

Jin tried to get out of Namjoon’s arms or complain about being carried to school in public but his boyfriend did not listen, Jin eventually gave up as he did not see any point by wasting his breath trying to get down when he secretly wanted to stay in Namjoon’s arms for as long as he could.


“Jin-hyung, good morning” Jimin greeted them as they walked into the canteen, they had received many stares at the sight of Jin in Namjoon’s arms but Namjoon just walked straight past them and headed over to their friends.

“Good morning, Jimin” Jin replied as Namjoon sat down and placed Jin on his lap before wrapping his arms tightly around Jin’s waist.

"Possessive much?" Yoongi said nodding at Namjoon’s arms whilst he wrapped his own arm around Jimin’s waist. 

“Hark who’s talking” Namjoon replied before he captured his lips with Jin in a passionate kiss.

“Ewww” Jungkook shouted whilst Taehyung and Yoongi pretended to gag at the sight. The bell suddenly rang signalling class which made everyone let out a small groan, Jin climbed off his boyfriend’s lap before entangling his hand with Namjoon’s. As they left the canteen, Jin saw the principal walk up the stairs with three men behind him.

“Hey Joonie, would you be able to tell the teacher that I will be late as I need the toilet” Jin said turning to his boyfriend.

“Sure babe, but you should have gone before you left home Jinnie” Namjoon replied.

“I would have if you had not carried me here, I will see you in class” Jin said before capturing his boyfriend’s lips with his own then darting off towards the bathroom. He sat on one of the stalls in the bathroom and pulled out his laptop from his bag.

“Alright, let’s find out where he went” Jin muttered to himself as he hacked into the school’s security cameras, it was easy as the school did not really have military grade firewalls. He searched through all the cameras until he finally located the principal on the third floor.

“Now getting a proper look at the men, they must be bodyguards, could have my arrival tipped him off and he hired bodyguards for his own protection” Jin said, he watched as the principal exited one of the ICT rooms with a file in his hand.

“Let’s go, we cannot allow anyone get their hands on this file, it is extremally important” the principal told the bodyguards, one of the men approached with a metal briefcase. The principal placed the file inside before locking the case then handcuffing it to his wrist. The group then started moving toward the stairs and climbed down them until they came to the ground floor.

Jin quickly deactivated the cameras then shoved his laptop into his bag then throwing it onto his back. He started running towards the entrance to the school, he watched as the principal climbed into his car and watched as it set off. Jin had no other choice but to follow them, using his training he followed the car but he was still able to hide himself so that the principal did not become suspicious.

"So, this is where he lives" Jin muttered to himself as he arrived at the principal's house, it was a large Georgian house with a couple of bricked-up windows. Jin surveyed the house looking for potential weak spots in the patrol that all the bodyguards were on. There were three large weak spots with this information in mind. Jin turned away from the house to head back to school.

It was time to put his plan into action.