Chapter 7

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

Namjoon lay on his bed, his homework was scattered around him ready to be completed but his mind was somewhere else , he was thinking of someone else - Jin, he had plagued the younger boy's thoughts ever since they met. Namjoon had never fallen in love with someone this fast until now and it slightly scared him. This boy, who was practically unknown to him, was the center of his world in just a couple of weeks, he had made out with him, gave him a hickey, flirted constantly with him and yet he still knew very little about the man. Namjoon was pulled out of his thoughts by his phone which had started vibrating.

Kim Taehyung has created a new chat.

Kim Taehyung has added Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok to the chat.

Kim Taehyung has changed the chat name to Jinnie-hyung birthday party.

Kim Taehyung has changed his name to TaeTae.

TaeTae has changed Min Yoongi name to Yoongs.

TaeTae has changed Park Jimin name to Chim.

TaeTae has changed Kim Namjoon name to Jin’s Joonie.

TaeTae has changed Jung Hoseok name to Hobi.

TaeTae has changed Jeon Jungkook name to Kookie.

TaeTae: Alright Hyungs and Kookie as you can tell by the group chat name we are here to discuss what we will do for Jin-hyungs birthday in the next couple of days.

Chim: ohhh party, we have to make it a surprise, surprise birthday birthdays are the best!!!!  (≧∀≦) 

Hobi: Yes, we can get balloons and banners, presents, cake.

Jin’s Joonie: where will this birthday party be held?

TaeTae: I did not think about that

Yoongs: how about at your Namjoon, since your apartment is the biggest than all of ours.

Kookie: Yes it should be at yours, since you and Jin might be interested in other activities that night  (・?ー)~☆ 

Jin’s Joonie: I fear about when and how old you were when you lost your innocents Jungkook.

Hobi: we will worry about that later, now we have to focus on the party!

Chim: Yes, focus on the party first!!!  (ᗒᗨᗕ) 

Yoongs: why don’t we all have responsibilities for the party?

TaeTae: good idea hyung

Yoongs: so we are responsible to get our own presents for Jin-hyung. Jiminie got decorations, Jungkook is on drinks, Hobi got cake, Taehyung has food, Namjoon get your house ready for the party and I’ll do the music. Got it?

Hobi: Yes hyung, I’ll get the best cake ever!!!

TaeTae: okay, Kookie and I will go now to get the food and drinks, hobi-hyung do you want to meet up to get the cake with us then we can go for the presents.

Hobi: Sure

Chim: I got it Yoongi-hyung!!  (≧?≦)ゞ 

Jin’s Joonie: sure hyung, I’ll try not break anything.

TaeTae: Lets get everything ready, good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Jungkook and Taehyung were stood outside the shopping centre waiting for Hoseok to turn up, he was running a little late due to his house being further away than Jungkook and Taehyung’s and he had left during rush hour.

“Sorry, I am late” Hoseok shouted as he ran over.

“It’s fine, have you got any idea what to get Jin-hyung for his birthday” Taehyung asked the older boy as they walked into the shopping centre and headed over to Seoul Plaza.

“We have an idea for Jin-hyung, what about you Hobi” Jungkook said.

“I have no idea” Hoseok replied.

“Let’s split up, Kookie you go get the drinks whilst Hobi-hyung and I will go for the food and birthday cake” Tae said before pressing a kiss against his boyfriend’s cheek then pulled Hobi off towards the food aisles, the pair grabbed typical party food along with a couple of their and the others favourite foods. Hoseok then spent the next ten minutes trying to decide whether they should get either a chocolate cake for Jin-hyung’s birthday or a Victoria sponge. They went for both.

Jungkook stood outside Seoul Plaza with a bag in hand containing all the drinks. Jungkook took the bags with the food from Taehyung and Hoseok then followed them to get Jin-hyung’s presents.

Jungkook and Taehyung had learnt that Jin was a huge fan of Mario and decided to get him some plushies and the new Mario game on the Nintendo switch whilst Hoseok had found an apron which had kiss the chief written on it before getting two customs made hoodies which had Jin’s future husband and Namjoon’s future wife on them. 

Party decorations had been bought quite quickly as Jimin had already had an idea of what he wanted but presents had been a different matter, Yoongi who had accompanied Jimin on his trip to the shops and he had decided that he would get a joint present with Jimin for Jin but after Jimin walking around rejecting all his ideas, Yoongi finally settled on giving Jin both his and Namjoon’s mix tapes which they had finally finished working on. An hour of more searching the many different shops Jimin finally settled on buying Jin some new clothes that he had seen the older boy looking at when they were last at the mall.

“Yoongi, do you think Jin-hyung will like this?” Jimin asked his boyfriend when they were driving home.

“Of course he will Jiminie, he will love anything that you buy him” Yoongi reassured him.

Namjoon threw his phone onto his bedside table and started to collect all the empty take out boxes which littered his apartment along with the paper covered in song lyrics and dirty clothes which he had pulled off and dumped on the floor, it took a few hours until his whole apartment was completely clean for the party in a couple of days.

Namjoon collapsed onto his couch exhausted but it would be worth it for Jinne’s birthday party, the black-haired boy was about to close his eyes for a nap and hoped to dream about a certain boy when his phone started to vibrate again. 

Jinnie-hyung birthday party


TaeTae: Hobi, Kookie and I have everything!!!

Chim: So do I, Yoongi just finishing off the music playlist.

Kookie: Does everyone have their presents for Jin-hyung?

Yoongs: Yeah

Chim: Yep

Hobi: Namjoon?

Jin’s Joonie: Yeah I have mine as well.

Chim: Guys how are we going to get Jin hyung to the party?

Hobi: Namjoon could get him there since it is his house whilst we are setting up, it would make more sense if it was Namjoon talking Jin to his own house then someone else, Jin hyung might question it.

Jin’s Joonie: okay I’ll get him there.

Yoongs: okay the music playlist is done so everything is ready we will just have to wait until the fourth.

Chim: Yay, I am so excited  (*≧∀≦*) 

TaeTae: same, party!!!!!!  (≧▽≦) 

Namjoon put his phone down his eyes drifted towards the wrapped present on his table, a small smile appeared on his face.