Chapter 6

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

The group of seven walked around the shopping centre have a blast, no one had really brought anything but they had spent a whole hour in the Kumamon store before finally leaving with a sulking Yoongi who was not able to buy the large Kumamon toy due to it being too expensive. They group were currently sitting down in the food court waiting for the food they had ordered to arrive, Jungkook and Hoseok were teasing Jin and Namjoon about the developing relationship which caused the two boys to squirm in embarrassment.

The action’s of Namjoon had been quite intimate and even through Jin had enjoy every second of it, he had not wished for others to be witness to them. Jin had bailed to the bathroom to get as far way from the teasing so he would be able to calm down, this was the first mission which he had himself to get close with other people.

Jin stared at his reflection in the mirror, the large purple hickey was obviously visible from his neck but Jin could not help but think what those action could have led to if they did not have an audience, was Jin prepared to lose his ity to someone he hardly knew, did he like no love Namjoon that much to proceed in these intimate moments.

A small smile appeared on Jin’s face when he knew that answer, he was prepared to lose everything he knew if it meant he could be with Namjoon for the rest of his life. Unaware to the elder boy, Namjoon was still being harassed by his beloved friends.

“Sooo Namjoon when are you planning on asking Jin out?” Jimin questioned once Jin was out of sight.

“Soon hopefully” Namjoon answered a smile appeared on his face.

“How long are you going to wait?” Jungkook said.

“For what?” Namjoon asked.

“To have or are you just going to propose to Jin instead of asking him out, I mean it is quite obvious you two are going to get married might as well skip a few steps and tie the knot” Jungkook replied which caused the other boy to blush, the group were unable to continue with their teasing when they were interrupted.

“Namjoonie” a voice said.

Jin finally calmed himself down enough to head back to his group of friends when he found a girl standing in front of Namjoon obviously flirting with him whilst the others and Namjoon tried to get rid of her.

“Namjoonie, I know you still love me and I want to get back together, I am the best thing that happened to you so obviously we are going to be a couple again and you will continue to run around doing everything in your power to please me” Namjoon’s ex-girlfriend said, they had only been dating for about two days when Namjoon dumped her, the group did not even count her as a proper girlfriend due to her nature, she obviously was a and he realised that he was more attractive to boy then girls, luckily she did not attend the same school as him but ever since they broke up she has been desperately trying to get back together with Namjoon but kept being rejected.

Jin pulled down his top on his left side revealing the hickey even more before he walked towards the group.

“Joonie” Jin shouted capturing the attention of Namjoon, the others and the girl who gave Jin a once over, she quickly straightened her outfit planning on intercepting the other boy clearly smitten with his looks but before she could say anything Jin shot past her wrapping his arms around Namjoon’s neck and smashing their lips together.

Namjoon’s arms went around Jin’s waist pulling older boy closer to him. Their lips moved in sync, Namjoon slid his tongue across Jin's bottom lip asking for entrance but Jin smirked against Namjoon's lips and kept his mouth shut which forced Namjoon to move his arms from Jin’s waist down towards his perfect round before he gave it a quick squeeze with one of his hands causing Jin to gasp which allowed the younger boy entrance. Namjoon's tongue darted into Jin's mouth, Jin moaned into Namjoon's mouth as his tongue fought Jin for dominance which Namjoon won.

Jin entangled his fingers in Namjoon's short hair, pulling slightly which caused the younger boy to moan. They both heard a cry of anguish but neither boy cared, their whole attention was one each other as they attacked each other’s mouths.

“I hear the wedding bells singing” Jimin teased but along with everyone else the kissing pair ignored him.