Chapter 20

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

A man with wild brown hair, a sickly complexion and scruffy clothes ran down the corridors at the organisations headquarters, he had recently received a message that an anonymous man had got in contact with one of the detectives, the man had informed the detective that they had information about an assassin organisation, they had tried to locate the detective and the man who had contacted him but they have been unsuccessful.

The man knocked on the door which held the leaders of the organisation. He was out of breath and was shaking considerably.

"Come in" a deep voice said from inside the room, the man pushed the door open then fell to his knees, his head was bowed.

"Forgive me for intruding but I bring bad news it seems that someone has betrayed us, a police member that we do not have any control over received information from an anonymous source and it seems that they have met. We tried tracing the anonymous source but it was relayed through many different countries making it impossible to trace" the man said.

"What about S.3.O, have they made a move on him or has he taken out the target yet?" one of the leaders asked.

"The target is still alive, last information we received from him was that he was following his target's movements but we cannot get in touch with him, his phone is turned off" the man replied.

"Send the group of our best assassins to regain S.3.O we need everyone including him if we are going to succeed in stopping these men from coming after us, make sure the police station is on high alert and have someone figure out which detective they have working with them" the man ordered.

"Yes sir, I will get onto it right away" the man said before bowing to his bosses before scurrying away.


Four men carrying guns hidden within their clothing were walking towards the school where S.3.O was undercover, they had received orders to locate and retrieve him no matter what. If they come across the traitor they had orders to take him out as well. Some of the men had personally worked with S.3.O so they had some ideas where he could be, they knew that he did not spend too much time with others so he could complete his mission and leave quickly, there was no point creating attachments with others when all he was going to do was leave at the end.

"You two search the near the target's office, S.3.O might be there, you with me" the leader of the group ordered before opening the doors to the school and heading inside, they decided to turn up during lunch, this meant most students would be out of their lessons so they knew what parts not to search for S.3.O.


Namjoon sat in the toilet cubical in the bathroom when he heard the bathroom door slam open and two heavy sounding footsteps walked inside. Namjoon pulled his feet up and quickly but quietly put his phone on silent. The one individual started opening the doors to the toilet cubicles one by one getting closer and closer to Namjoon when suddenly the phone of the other assassin went off and the man stopped.

"Hello" the assassin said to the person on his phone.

"Are you positive, he was trained to hide in plain sight which means that he will be harder to find?" the assassin questioned.

"Double check" the assassin ordered before hanging up.

"According to the others, S.3.O is not at the target's office, apparently the target is not there either. S.3.O must be somewhere in this school planning something, he would not be taking this long to complete a mission so he must be coming to the end of it" the head assassin said.

"Sir may I speak out of line for a moment?" the other assassin asked.

"What is wrong?" the head assassin questioned.

"What if the individuals who are coming after the organisation is S.3.O he has all the inside knowledge which could take us down" the other assassin answered.

"Do not think like that, we have a mission to complete, come one we must locate S.3.O" the head assassin shouted before leaving the bathroom with the other assassin behind him. Neither assassin was aware that someone had overheard their whole conversation.


Namjoon ran into the canteen, he had tried his best to avoid anyone who could be an assassin and not reveal that he was in a rush. These people must be assassins from the organisation which means they have found out about Jin and Principal Moon's plan to take them down, the assassins might be here to reclaim Jin to help them fight against the police when they come after the organisation or they were here to take Jin because they had learnt that he was the one who was taking the organisation down.

Namjoon quickly scanned the canteen looking for his boyfriend, Jin was sat on a table in the corner of the canteen with the others, he did not seem to be aware of the assassins which were currently searching the school for him. Namjoon was lucky that the assassins still believed that Jin would be acting reclusive with everyone on the mission which means that the canteen would be the last place they would look for him. Namjoon took a deep breath before running to the other side of the canteen and nearly collapsed on the canteen chair.

"You look like you have been running a marathon" Jin teased when he looked at his boyfriend.

"Feel like it too" Namjoon replied before adding "we have a problem like a huge problem".

"What problem?" Jin asked a little worried.

"The organisation are here, they sent this group probably assassins to find you and I think that you back to them" Namjoon quickly said, Jin's eyes widened before he stood up and grabbed his bag.

"What is going on?" Yoongi asked confusion was written on his and the others' faces.

"I have no time to explain, we have to leave now, I promise that I will explain everything later" Jin promised. The others nodded before standing up and grabbing their bags as well. The group left through the door leading to the playground, Jin was on high alert but he could not see anyone who was fitting the description of the organisation's assassins, they must be somewhere else. With this in mind, Jin started running towards the back gate with everyone following.