ChapTer 10

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 10

Here I am, standing behind their gate waiting for my lame boyfriend, Jiyong.

“What’s taking him so long?” I peek inside to see if he was coming but didn’t find him.

This guy is seriously annoying. He wants me to come pick him up yet he takes forever. On top of that, I really want to leave because people were glaring at me as they pass me.

“Aish, I’m going to kill him when I see him.” I mutter to myself, hiding my face with my hands.

5 minutes…

10 minutes…

1 hour…

That’s it! I’m going to find that booger and kick his shin!

I march right inside the school building in search for him. There was no one inside the building so that means he must be outside. I walk over to where their track field. Empty, the whole damn place was empty.

Where the hell is Jiyong?! I pick up my vibrating phone.

“Yah! Where are you!?” I shouted through my phone.

“I forgot to tell you not to pick me up since I’m not at school.” He replies in a calm voice.

“What?” I blink a few times, anger throughout my body.

“Go home.” He hung up on me.

Great – just great. I’m not going to flare up; no I won’t. Take a deep breath Jun Hee, it’s nothing. You only waited for an hour, that’s all.

An hour! One freaking hour of waiting and he said he was at home! Are you freaking kidding me? I’m really going to ignore him!

I march away from his school with a piss of expression. I was extremely pissed off. How can he do this to me? Is this how he treats a girlfriend – his girlfriend who he declared without asking me first?

You know what Jiyong, I’m going to ignore you and see if you like it. I’ll make you regret what you did to me! You better watch out!

(3 days later)

“Yah, what happen with you and Jiyong?” Yuki ask me during lunch time.

“What do you mean?” I look at her as I munch on my food.

“You two… didn’t break up right?”

“You can say we did.” I shrug, shoving food into my mouth. Today’s menu taste good – or maybe it’s because I’m just hungry.

Yep, I’ve been ignoring/dodging Jiyong for the past three days and it’s going pretty good. I ignore all his phone calls along with his threaten text messages. He threatens me but I doubt he’ll do anything about it.

He ask my brother about my whereabouts but it didn’t work too because I always came home late. The whole entire three days, I was either at Yuki’s place chilling or wondering around until night time.

“Did you agree on it? Did he say it?” Yuki inch closer.

“He didn’t say but I did.”

“But he won’t take your answer. Remember?”

Oh right, he won’t take my answer.

“So? He can find another girlfriend.”

Yuki became quiet as she too digs her food around. I on the other side finish all my food on the plate except my milk. Yeah, I drink it last because it doesn’t go with my food.

I was about to swallow my milk when Yuki decided to tell me why she’s so quiet.

“Jun Hee… I have a confession to make.”

I nodded at her for her to tell me what she wanted to tell me.

“Jiyong… h-he’s… sitting behind you this whole time…”

I spit my milk back out as I cough out loud.

“W-what!?” I stare at her with my eyes wide open, wiping off milk that was on my mouth.

“I was going to tell you… but… he was staring at me like he was going to kill me… Sorry Jun Hee…” Yuki gave me her puppy eyes and puppy frown.

“Is he still behind me?” I whisper to her.

She nodded her head.

“Does he look mad?”

Once again, she nodded her head.

I gulp down my saliva with fear. I got to get away from him; I need to leave right now.

I put everything back on the tray with a rush. I was scared because I’m sure he heard every word I just said. Wow, what a great friend Yuki is – a very good friend!

I stand up from my seat ready to run but he caught me.

“Where are you going?” he says from behind with a mock.