CHAPTER NINE

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never had Yoojung dream or even think about dating a very famous idol. She thought that scenes like this only happen in the drama her mother watched on tv. Some mornings she woke up alone but some other mornings, she woke up in Daniel’s broad shoulder.

Yoojung had never ask or demand anything from Daniel. For Yoojung, Daniel himself is enough for her. She has went through many ups and down in life and meeting Daniel was her favorite moment.

2 months had passed and Yoojung was still the editor in Ceci Korea. Yoojung didn’t forget the fact that Mina could fire her anytime she wants. Mina’s action of not firing Yoojung from Ceci Korea made Yoojung feel very uncomfortable. Yoojung knew that Mina is up to something but Yoojung couldn’t get a grip of it.

Yoojung’s relationship with Daniel has never goes down hill, instead, it’s getting deeper and more intense each day. Both of them are head over heels for each other. Everything was perfect just like how the two of them wanted it, until life throw a sudden surprise to Yoojung.

[YOOJUNG’S POV]

“Phew..” I swipe my sweat with my hand.

I just finished designing and decorating the studio for the upcoming photoshoot with EXO. I can’t believe I’m going to see Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, D.O, Chen..

“OMOOO!” I squealed.

Even just by thinking of them made my heart beats faster. The Director promised me if the sales of Ceci Korea magazine rise up to 10%, I’ll be promoted to executive editor. His deal really boost my fighting mode to it’s . I decided to sit down for a while and open up the browser to search facts about EXO. Before I could type EXO, I saw an eye-catching title in the most viewed news.

‘Wanna One Kang Daniel is Dating a Fan’

I was shocked to see the headline. I tap on the news to see what is it about.

Dispatch Korea; 25 September 2017

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel was spotted in Han River with a girl which is not an idol. The way the girl touches and hug Daniel gave us enough evidence that they’re not just a friend, they’re in a love relationship. We haven’t identified the girls’ face or identity but Daniel’s identity is 100% confirmed. So who is this girl and are they really dating?

Comment;

What a ! Look how she touches Daniel! An ordinary girl? She don’t deserve Daniel! Daniel deserve a girl with a higher level! Dating? Kang Daniel? I’ll quit from being wannables.. Who do she think she is!? Dispatch please reveal her identity, we would love to say hi to her!

The news spread like wildfire through the sites and the reaction of the netizen was not very pleasant. But then I realized something was off. I had never go to Han River with Daniel ever since we dated. I zoomed in the picture and it was really Daniel. The girl was unknown as her face was covered. I felt a thunder just struck me. If it wasn’t me then, who was it? I could feel a knife was stabbed to my chest, my heart felt like it was breaking into pieces.

Right at that moment, my phone screen lit up. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter