CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will marry me in the end of the 3rd month.”

 

[YOOJUNG'S POV]

Thunder and lightning strikes my head as I heard the idea that Bogum proposed. Out of the blue, Bogum suddenly propose an idea of marriage.

My answer is a 100% no but it started to get lower as I couldn't think of other way to obtain that much money in less than three months. I would never ask Daniel for that much money because that will burden him. I would love to work but no matter how hard i work, i wont be able to collect that much money to pay the institution. I had no idea why my scholarship was retracted and NYAS wouldn't tell me the reason.

I had no other choice.

With a heavy heart I agreed on what Bogum proposed. It's just an act and there's nothing real. I will just act to help Bogum and he will pay for my studies.

"Okay then, should we start writting our contracts?" I sat down on the chair.

I could see a wide smile slowly appeared on Bogum's face. We both took out our phone and opened a notes to write down our conditions.

"Yoojung will not say anything about fake marriage and will not back out from this deal." Bogum said as he typed.

"We will only act as a lover only infront of your father." I said.

"Okay.. Yoojung will not reject any kind of skinship for the succsess of this deal." Bogum looked at me as he typed.

"No kissing, No teasing, No ."  I putted down my phone.

"Ah and one again, Yoojung should never talk about her husband in Korea." Bogum put his phone down and smiled.

"Okay so are we done?" Bogum smiled.

"Send me the contract once it's authorized." I said.

"Now let's eat our lunch and go for a shopping." Bogum waved his hand to the waiter and the waiter brought their foods out and served it to the table.

It was a fancy five star kind of steak and it taste delicious. I tried to maintain my face to not show the admiration for the taste.

As I were cutting the meat and chewing them ianide my mouth, Bogum suddenly let out a small laugh.

"You know, you need to show expression like happiness or sadness to me so that we can start build our relationship right?" He asked.

"What are you trying to say?" I said.

"I know you're maintaning a straight face even when the steak taste incredibly good." Bogum laughed.

I choked on my meat and coughed as I was caught off guard with my expression. Bogum then reached his hand out to wipe the sauce on the corner of my lips.

"You clumsy girl" Bogum smiled.

I know that Bogum is doing this for an act but why would he be so interested to know me more and know what i feel?

[END OF POV]

 

As they finished their lunch, Bogum raised his hand and gave his card out to the waiter. As the waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter