CHAPTER ONE

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun set, the sky was dark and it was raining cats and dogs. The neon street lights are the brightest source of light. Couples and family are walking together, holding hands, while Yoojung was driving a pizza delivery car as her part–time job. It was 11 p.m. when she finished delivering all the pizzas the people who ordered it. She finally get the chance to stop at the gas station to take a short break inside the car. She laid her head back and covered her face with a black cap. She was about to take a nap accompanied by the sound of thunders as her lullaby. There were lightning and as the thunder strikes across the sky, she heard the car door is opened. She was partly shocked as she took her cap away from her face and saw a guy opened the door on the other side. The blonde haired guy went inside without asking permission and locked the door.

“Can you take me away from here?”  He pleaded while trying to catch his breath

Yoojung who is tired looked at him with a pissed expression, telling him to get out from his car.

“You don't know me right?” He looked at her with a relieved expression.

Before she could kick him out, she heard a loud screams coming from behind approaching her.

“What are you doing? Step on the pedal!” He exclaimed.

Yoojung who is flustered start the engine and stepped on the pedal, making her way away from the screaming girls. She drove away from the gas station and went to the high way. As she reached the high way, she parked her car on the side of the road. It was quiet, there were no cars passing by, just them.

“Why a girl like you is driving a pizza car late at night like this?” He laughed.

Yoojung was so pissed when she heard him laughed. She went out from the car and slammed the door. The guy was shocked and stays quiet and when he look to his right, Yoojung had already opened his door.

“Get out!” Yoojung exclaimed.

“Wait, you’re gonna leave me here alone?” He asked while holding onto the door.

“GET OUT!” Yoojung screams.

“Okay okay okay.” He started to move out away from the car.

Yoojung gave him a death glare as she slammed the door and went back to the driver seat. She started the engine as she was about to step on the pedal, she heard a knock.

“You’re really gonna leave me here? You really don’t know who I am?” Yoojung could see that the guy is nervous as he let out his Busan accent.

Yoojung opened the window and asked, “Who are you that I should know you?”

“Uh it’s kinda embarrassing to introduce myself..” He lets out a smirk while scratching his neck.

Yoojung became even more pissed that she rolled her eyes and step on the pedal.

“WAIT I’LL PAY YOU!”

Yoojung heard the guy exclaimed the word ‘pay’ so she stepped on the break. The guy was smiling and move to the window again.

“I’ll pay you.” He smiled and went inside the car. This time, Yoojung couldn’t  say a word to stop him from getting in as it reminds her of what happen this morning..

.

“How could you do this to us!” Yoojung’s mom sobbed.

Yoojung who was sleeping in her room woke up as she heard noises and screams from the kitchen.

“I was trying to help!” Yoojung’s dad exclaimed.

“What? Help? By stealing my mone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter