CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BOGUM’S POV]

Right after my father asked the question, my brain stopped at a person.

“She is a Korean student in NYAS, her name is Yoojung Kim.” I answered.

I clearly know that my father will surely do a background checking on her and surely let her know how rich and powerful my family is. But something inside my little heart whispered that this time, she is different.

With a loud whisper from my heart, I shout her name out to my father as my girlfriend.

It wouldn’t be a hard thing to make her mine right?

“Bring her to our house!” My dad exclaimed in excitement.

.

.

.

The next morning in NYAS art studio…

As I walked into the class, many students were already sitting infront of their stands and started to draw the object placed infront. I looked around the room to find a girl with a long shining black hair and my eyes stopped at the center of the room. There’s no longer an empty space infront since everyone is fighting over the best point of view. I walked forward and tapped the person who was sitting right beside Yoojung.

“Do you need something?” He asked as he looked at me with his blue eyes.

“I need you to move, Jamie.” I smiled.

He looked pissed but yet, he couldn’t do anything. You may think I’m a bully but I’m actually now. I just really need to be around Yoojung for 24/7 to make her fall for me, so that my father will stop all the nonsense engagement plans.

As Jamie moved from his spot, I placed my leather bag on the side and took out a pencil and start to sketch the object. I tried to look as cool as possible from the side as I was drawing so that if Yoojung turns his head, she might fall for me in the first glance. But sadly, this girl is persistent and does not care about what’s happening around her except for her own drawing and the object.

I hid my eraser on my coat’s pocket and reached my hand out to tap on Yoojung’s shoulder.

“Do you mind if I borrow your eraser?” I asked with intentions to get her attention.

Without looking to my direction, she handed out her eraser and placed it on my palm. She then continued doing her sketch without caring about what just happened. As the bell rang, everyone took their board off from the stand. Yoojung took her board off and finally, she looked at me.

I put a confident smile on my face as I know that she would be delighted to realize that the amazing Bogum is sitting beside her.

“Can I have my eraser back?” She asked and reaching his palm out.

I was dumbfounded. No girl has ever despised my presence the way that she did. She had no idea that this w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter