CHAPTER FOUR

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YOOJUNG’S POV]

“Markers check, paint check, brushes check, papers check, pencil check, everything is prepared!” With a loud and confident voice, I wrapped up everything in a box and carry it outside of my room.

“Eonni, where are you going?” Hani and Hana are both half-awake walking towards me and hug my legs.

“Eonni is going to change the world!” I excitedly whisper to their ears.

I let their arms go from my legs and pat their heads. Hana is now 7 years old while Hani is 6 years old, they are my main reason why I desperately need to succeed. Is not only being an amazing artist, but also being a good sister to cover my parents’ flaws for my sister is my other dream. I pushed them gently to go back to their room and I went out from the house, walking to the bus station. I couldn’t keep my feet and fingers still, I kept on humming my favorite lullaby as a good luck sign.

Inside the building, most of the people are bringing big boxes, just like I do. It felt amazing! I had never thought I would ever have a job like this in a real office, and even have the whole studio to myself. I make my way up using the elevator to the studio, but the door was already opened. I timidly move my body loser to the door and peeked a little bit, it was Kim Minjae who help cleaning the dust by himself. I slowly walked inside and stepped on plastics that makes Minjae turn his head.

“Oh? You’re early.” He smiled and waved his hand.

I just smiled and bowed, giving him my greeting

“It looks heavy, let me help you.”

Before I could say no, he approaches me and took my box by himself. He walked passed me and I couldn’t help but to let out a timid smile. I couldn’t say I don’t like it. I mean like, he is an amazing secretary, handsome, kind, tall, even a good body too. I’m also a girl, but I remind myself not to get swayed by my feelings because it may affect my work and our relationship.

“Ah.. I’ll be helping you 24/7.” He turned his head facing me and smiled. “Please take a good care of me.” He slightly bowed his head.

I looked at him too and smiled at him, telling him that I will take a good care of him.

Both of us started cleaning the whole studio. Minjae gave me a great help, It wouldn’t be finished for just a day if I’m the only one who clean it. At times, I let myself stole some glances, looking and sweating yet handsome Minjae. But then he always turn his head every time I stole some glances, so our eyes met many times.

“Don’t look at me too much, you’ll be intoxicated by my looks.” He let out a laugh.

I let out an awkward laugh since I was caught red handed. I continue sweeping the floors while he clean the spider webs. The time passed so quickly that it was already noon. The room was quiet and my stomach started to make weird noises. I was hungry.

“Looks like someone is hungry..” Minjae said, jokingly.

I didn’t know what to say so I just stay quiet.

“Do you want east lunch while taking fresh air in the rooftop?” Minjae asked.

I nodded.

We both leave the studio and went down to the cafeteria. When we’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter