CHAPTER FIVE

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Minjae came to Yoojung’s life, the morning shine seems to shine brighter than usual. Yoojung was getting ready to go to work and as she opened the door, a car was there. Minjae was there, leaning on the car while playing his phone with his legs crossed. As Yoojung closed the door, Minjae raise his head and let out a smile,

“Good morning!”

Day by day, they spent all the day together working on the studio and they can’t deny that they’re getting closer to each other. Yoojung who have no one in mind and heart thought that after the project is completed, there might be a chance for both of them. Yoojung had no idea that actually Minjae had already like her since the first time they met. Minjae was even more captivated by her beauty, spirit and determination.

Minjae opened the door for Yoojung and walked to his side. He turn on the engine and stepped on the pedal, making his way to the office.

“Are you excited for today’s photoshoot?” Minjae asked.

“I’m very excited.” Yoojung nodded.

“Do you know who will be the model?”

“Thinking of that, I didn’t get to know, do you know who?” Yoojung asked.

“It’s the hottest boy group called Wanna One.” Minjae smiled. “Awesome right.”

As Yoojung heard the term ‘Wanna One’, the smile on her face started to fade away. All the memories together with Daniel went straight to her head and she started to frown. She had never received a call or even a text from Daniel. It makes her think that Daniel didn’t want to be involved with her again.

“I get my hopes high for nothing.” Yoojung mumbled.

“Huh?” Minjae heard her mumble.

“Oh? Nothing.” Yoojung smiled.

As they reached the office, there are hundreds of people there holding a board with the word Wanna One on it. Minjae let Yoojung down first and as always, Yoojung will wait for Minjae on the front gate and he parked the car. Minjae went out from his car and approach Yoojung who was standing still infront of the door.

“Let’s go inside.” Minjae held Yoojung’s shoulder.

Yoojung who was looking at the crowd saw a black van stopped on the front gate. All the fans stood up and started to surround the black van. The security and body guards went down and started to make a way for the group to enter the building. One by one, the members went down from the van, accompanied by the loud screams of the fans. Yoojung who was standing infront of the front door with Minjae get to see them enter the building. As Daniel went down from the van and walked towards the front door, he was looking down. Daniel then raised his head and saw Yoojung was looking at him, standing there with a guy holding her shoulder. Yoojung thought that he at least would say hi or wave or smile to her. Daniel increase his walking pace and glance at Yoojung with a straight face and directly enter the building with no interactions between them. Yoojung was speechless and could feel her heart is pierced, and again, she lost a friend, she thought.

“What’s wrong?” Minjae asked.

“Oh? Nothing. Let’s go.” Yoojung smiled and went inside to the building.

.

[DANIEL’S POV]

“Okay let’s get in to the van, we have a photoshoot to shoot today.” Our manager directed our schedule for today.

My members make their way inside the van and sat on each of their favorite position. I went in and sat down beside Seongwoo. As the engine started, I couldn’t held in my excitement anymore, I finally get a reason to see Yoojung again. Ever since I met Yoojung, I felt a different taste in life. I had never experience the things I did with Yoojung and I had never saw a lady like Yoojung before. Day by day, I couldn’t stop thinking thousands reason to ask her out but I have never get the chance to do so. I was afraid that Yoojung would forget about the things we did together, about me, about everything.

“Why are you looking out to the window and smile like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter