CHAPTER THREE

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re her friends right? I was thinking if you probably can convince her?” Daniel smiled.

One of the girl sitting beside Daniel took out her phone and took a picture of him. Yoojung who saw that took her phone and deleted the picture.

“You don’t want to get sued right.” Yoojung returned her phone and pulled Daniel’s arms, “Let’s go.” She walked away

“Whatt? I was just trying to make new friends.” Daniel voice echoed.

All the girls were left with their jaw dropped and eyes widened up. They were taken aback. Yoojung pulled Daniel outside and started walking away.

“I thought you wanted to stay low with this.” Yoojung said. “Now everyone will know you’re here.”

“Come on, do you think people will believe their words?” Daniel laughed.

“You’re, you’re unbelievable.” Yoojung said.

“Come on, you’re welcome.” Daniel smiled. “And beside, don’t listen to her, you’re great and more people need to see it.”

“Aren’t you going to go back to your dorm?” Yoojung asked.

“Right, can I get your number? So that I can wire the money?” Daniel is making excuses to get Yoojung’s phone number.

Yoojung who need the money for her family ends up giving her number to Daniel. Daniel wore his cap and waved his hand and walked away.

.

.

3 weeks had past and there’s no message or call from Daniel to Yoojung. Daniel had already wired the money right after he returned to the dorm. Yoojung’s live went back to an ordinary and boring routine of studying and working. One morning, Yoojung’s phone ringed, it was an unknown number. She can’t deny that she had a lot of fun with Daniel so she hoped that it’s a call from Daniel.

“Yeoboseyo?” Yoojung answered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Chang Po, I’m the director of Ceci Korea. I would like to meet you in person to discuss the design I would like to see for the next photoshoot I will held. Are you free this afternoon?” He asked.

Yoojung who couldn’t believe that her art is actually getting featured in Ceci stammered, “Y-yes I am Sir.”

“You can come to Ceci’s head quarter at Gangnam at 3 p.m.” He said.

“Yes Sir, I’ll come. Thank you so much!” Yoojung bowed while holding onto her phone.

The director of Ceci Korea ended the call. Yoojung jumped to her bed and started dancing in celebration mood. Even when she had no idea how the Diretor of Ceci Korea could know about her but all she cares is that, she’ll be able to show her art to people. It has always been her dream to be able to inspire people through her works, through art. What a once in a life time experience this is for Yoojung.

Yoojung took out her suit that she kept and went to the laundry and iron it very neatly. She hang her suit on her closet and went to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare herelf to meet the Director of Ceci Korea. She wore her best heels, curl her hairs, did a sufficient amount of makeup and wear her suit out to Gangnam. Yoojung couldn’t hide that stupid smile from her face. She sat on the back seat of the bus and hugged her portfolio tight. As she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter