CHAPTER TWO

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoojung-ssi, I actually, didn't bring my wallet." Daniel timidly made a confession.

"YOU WHAT!?" Yoojung exclaimed.

“I didn’t think that I would be chased by sasaeng fans…” He stammered.

Yoojung who was tired let out a sigh while slowly laying her head down on her pillow. Before she closed her eyes, Yoojung said,

“Make sure to leave the house as the sun rise.”

.

.

The sun rises and the birds started to chirps, a ray of the sunlight escape through Yoojung’s window, sending it’s greeting to start another new day.

“Yoojung-ah, are you inside?”  Yoojung who is half asleep heard her mom is knocking.

Yoojung opened her eyes and started to stretch her body on her bed. She tried to get up by rolling down from the bed. Yoojung who totally forgot about Daniel last night ends up falling down on top of Daniel.

“UGH!” Daniel coughed.

Their eyes met and their faces are close to each other’s. Yoojung looked through Daniel’s eyes and so does Daniel. The silence was once again broken by the knocking sound on the door.

“Yoojung what sound is that?” Yoojung’s mom started to knock even more.

Yoojung pulled herself away from Daniel and stood up. Yoojung was flustered. She took Daniel’s hand and pulled him to the window. Yoojung slides up her window and tell Daniel to go out from the room. Daniel who is half asleep with his eyes half opened followed Yoojung’s instructions and jumped out from the room. As Yoojung slides the window down and close the curtain, Daniel sat down on the grass and hide to not be seen through the window. Yoojung then ran to the door and opened it.

“Yoojung-ah..”

“What is it?” Yoojung asked.

“I know it’s quite sudden but can you help me to do the tailoring?” She requested.

“But I have class to go to..” Yoojung answered.

“You’ll just miss a class right?”

“A class? That class means a lot to me! Do you ever at least once think about my happiness?” Yoojung exclaimed.

.

Daniel who heard all of the conversation suddenly feels bad for Yoojung. Daniel started to gather ideas to help Yoojung get out from her house. His eyes widened up as an idea popped in his head. He ran towards the front yard and knock on the main door.

.

A man opened the door while scratching his back.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Daniel, I’m Yoojung’s classmate.” Daniel bowed.

“Classmate? Yoojung-ah, your friend is here!” He exclaimed.

Both Yoojung and her mom heard that and went to the living room. Yoojung’s eyes widened up as she saw Daniel was infront of her.

“We have a project to do together at class today.” Daniel smiled happily.

“Wait? I think I’ve seen you in TV…” Yoojung’s dad wondered.

“DANIEL! Right! Let’s go to my room and prepare the materials!” Yoojung understood the risky situation of her dad realizing the true identity of Daniel so she took his hand and went to her room. She closed the door and locked it.

“What are you doing??” Yoojung asked.

“I’m trying to help you!” Daniel answered.

“Do you know how risky is that??” Yoojung asked.

Daniel just nodded and held Yoojung’s shoulder. Daniel looked at Yoojung in the eyes and said,

“Now let’s go out, I’m hungry like hell.” He smiled.

.

.

They went out from the house and walk along the streets, looking for a place to eat. Yoojung suddenly stopped her steps and stood there. Daniel who realized that turned his head back. Yoojung let out a laugh as she pointed at a poster of Daniel for Hite Beer.

“Well yeah, that’s my im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter