CHAPTER TWELVE

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Bogum is the only son of the biggest investor in this art school. Basically he is every girl’s dreamed husband.” Alice explained.

Yoojung was slightly shocked with what Alice said. Yoojung was happy since she thought that she would finally have a Korean friend but turns out, his league is way too far away for her. Yoojung finally understands why he acted like he was all mighty.

The exhibition ended and everyone was satisfied with the artworks. The judges who passed through the walls now gather their scores to decide who won the first, second and third place for this exhibition. Those who won would be rewarded with an extra point that would make it easier for us to be hired by companies. As they gathered their scores, they went up to the podium and tapped on the microphone.

“We will announce the winner for this year’s exhibition.”

The judge clears his throat as he opened the envelope with the winner’s name.

“In the third place we have, Joshua. Congratulation Joshua.”

The student named Joshua went up to the stage to receive the prize and certificate. Yoojung was getting more nervous as the judge is about to announce the winner. Yoojung really need to win as she needed to apply to work in a good company when she go back to Korea. She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes.

[PARK BOGUM’S POV]

I was standing on the hall waiting for the judging to end. It was so boring. As the judge announced the third winner, I looked to the side and saw the girl from before. She was closing her eyes and crossing her fingers. I could see how she really want to win so badly.

“The second winner is, Yoojung Kim, Congratulation Yoojung Kim.”

As the judge announced the second winner. She opened her eyes and a stupid smile appeared on her face. She looked up and walked to the stage to receive the prize and certificate. As she went back to her place, everyone was congratulating her. She looked satisfied.

“The first winner is, Bogum Park. Congratulation Bogum Park.”

I heard my name was called by the judge as the first winner. All eyes were looking at me. I made my way to the stage to receive the gift and certificate. It was no surprise for me to win this exhibition since my dad is the biggest investor in the school and my artwork is obviously amazing. As I went down from the stage, all the girls surround me with bouquet of flowers.

“Congratulation!” They all chanted simultaneously.

I let out a sigh and make my way out from the crowd and from the hall. I went down to the ground floor where my car was parked and went inside the car. I fasten my seatbelt and placed the gift and certificate on the passenger seat. I pulled the break and stepped on the pedal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter