CHAPTER ELEVEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cute little boy was standing behind her, holding a rose infront of his chest.

“Hello there, what do you have there?” Yoojung smiled.

The boy didn’t say any words, instead, he gave out the rose that he brought.

“Oh.. Thank you..” Yoojung was confused but still accept the flower.

As the boy finished his job, he ran to the other side of the lounge. Yoojung was still trying to get a hint of what the boy wants. A few second after the boy disappeared, a pretty little girl was walking toward Yoojung with a rose in her hand. Just like the little boy, she gave out the rose to Yoojung. And once again, Yoojung accept it and went even more confused.

Right behind the little girl, there were more small kids lining up and everyone was holding a rose. Each of the kids started to give out their roses one by one. Yoojung stood up from her chair and squatted down to receive the roses. As Yoojung receiver the last rose from the last kid in the line, she stood up while holding onto the roses.

Just went she thought she was pranked, a man with a broad shoulder came from the other side of the lounge with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. He walked graciously towards Yoojung with his bunny teeth showing off. Yoojung covered and let out a gasp at the sight of Daniel. As Daniel stood up in front of Yoojung, he gave out the roses with a warm smile on his face.

“Did I make you wait too long?” He said while giggling.

Yoojung was speechless and she could only smile from ear to ear. Yoojung took the roses and right after she took it, Daniel kneeled down infront of Yoojung. Daniel took out a silver box from the pocket on his coat and opened it infront of Yoojung.

Inside the silver box, a beautiful crafted couple ring shine in the reflection of the lighting in the lounge. Yoojung felt her heart dropped and she couldn’t breathe. She was too happy.

“Yoojung, I may not be the best man for you, I make you cry and disappoint you many times but this was a selfish thought of me to make you mine forever.”

“Kim Yoojung, would you make this imperfect man whole again and spend the rest of your life with me?”

With no further hesitation from her heart and mind, Yoojung exclaimed,

“Yes! I’ll spend the rest of my life with you.”

After Daniel heard Yoojung’s answer, he smiled in relieved. Daniel stood up and took Yoojung’s ring out from the box and reached out to Yoojung’s delicate hand. Daniel slowly inserts the ring to Yoojung’s left hand and his body slowly leaned towards Yoojung as he gently kissed Yoojung’s forehead.

The waiters and chefs went out from their hding place and popped out some confetti to celebrate the success of  Daniel’s proposal.

“Congratulation!” They all chanted.

Daniel and Yoojung slightly bowed to them to say how grateful and thankful they are for the success of this event. Daniel then pulled a chair for Yoojung to sit on and went to his chair and sat down. Their smile was painted on their face from ear to ear. No words went out from their mouth except for shy laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter