CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bogum was driving Yoojung back to her apartment and when they reached the lobby, Bogum parked the car and went out. Yoojung was confused by what Bogum is about to do and as her head tried to think, Bogum opened her door for her. Yoojung looked up at Bogum with a confused expression.

“Why are you out here?” Yoojung asked.

“I’ll make sure you enter your room safely.” Bogum answered.

“You’re playing the boyfriend role too seriously.” Yoojung went out and walked away.

Bogum let out a small laugh from his mouth and followed Yoojung from behind. Bogum gave his car key to the valet guy and went into the apartment together with Yoojung. They walked together to the elevator and as the door opened, they went inside. Both of them stayed quiet and the air grew awkward.

As the elevator door opened when the screen showed they had reached fourth floor, they went out from the elevator. As both of them were walking towards Yoojung’s room, they stopped their steps at the sight of the red banner. The word “SOLD” was written on the red banner. All of Yoojung’s clothes, books, paint brushes and shoes are thrown out from her own room. Yoojung put away her bag and squatted down to collect all her things and put them all into a big box. Bogum who saw what happened to Yoojung’s apartment was shocked. Yoojung is now kicked from the apartment that was paid by the institution.

As Bogum was trying to digest everything that just happened, he heard a sobbing sound. Yoojung was already brushing her eyes and cheeks from the tears that are flowing down. Looking at Yoojung’s tears, somehow, it made Bogum’s heart aches. An idea passed through his mind and he took his phone to dial someone.

“Hello I’m Mr. Park, please bring a truck to an apartment.  I’ll message you the address.” Bogum ended the call.

Yoojung heard what Bogum said on the phone and she turned her head facing him. She braced herself and stood up.

“What are you trying to do?” Yoojung asked with her red and runny nose.

“Where are you going to live now?” Bogum asked.

“I don’t know..” Yoojung faced the floor.

“You can live with me.” Bogum reached his hand out and raised Yoojung’s face to look at him.

“I can’t live with you, I’m a married woman!” Yoojung said.

“You said that for like a thousand times today.” Bogum rolled his eyes.

“You’re exaggerating.” Yoojung frowned.

“That should be my line!” Bogum said.

 

“Come and li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter