CHAPTER EIGHT

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoojung reached the last room and she opened the door to the side and there they were, sitting across to each other, pouring drinks to each other.

“Yoojung?” Daniel and Mina both called Yoojung name out.

Daniel looked surprised while Minah looked displeased. The air became awkward and quiet. Yoojung then reached her hand out to Daniel and take his hand. Yoojung pulled him up and Daniel stood up hurriedly. As they’re about to leave the room,

            “If you take him, you’ll lose your job.” Minah exclaimed.

Yoojung’s step stopped. She knew that her career and job is on the line, in the edge of the cliff. But that doesn’t stop her to claim that Daniel belong to her. She made up her mind, she took step by step with Daniel, away from the opened door.

[MINA’S POV]

Right at that moment, I realize how dumb and senseless I am. Yoojung had made her mind to take Daniel away with her.

“AAAAAAAAA!!!!”

I vent out my anger by grabbing a glass and threw it to the walls. Why is everything to do with me has to be related to Yoojung. I’m so sick of that two faced witch. I let out a sigh as I finally understand the whole situation that was going on.

Daniel was the one who suggested Yoojung to my dad in exchange of this dinner with him. And Yoojung did impress my dad so he allowed her to work as an official employee in my company.

But,

If Daniel work this had just to give Yoojung that position in Ceci, so he would do more in order to keep that position right?

I asked myself.

I let out a smile of satisfaction as an idea rushed through my head. I will never let Yoojung have Daniel. She is a no one and will always be a no one wherever she goes.

“You can’t beat me Yoojung.” I smirked.

[END OF POV]

 

Yoojung and Daniel went out from the restaurant and there were many guests there. Yoojung took Daniel away from the restaurant to a narrow dark alley in the street. She was worried if anyone would recognize Daniel.

“What are you doing there?” Yoojung tried to control the volume of her voice.

“Baby, I can explain everything.” Daniel tried to calm Yoojung down.

“Is it because of me?” Yoojung asked while looking at the pavements.

“Baby, look at me.” Daniel cupped Yoojung’s face and allowing him to see her eyes.

 

Her eyes were sparkling. There were tears, ready to pour out from her eyes. Daniel felt very guilty when he saw the woman he loved cried.

 

“Baby don’t cry.” Daniel swiped the tears from her cheek. “It’s not your fault.”

“Then why are you there with her? What else did you promise her for my job?” Yoojung sobbed.

 

Daniel was taken aback as Yoojung had already know about the promise he made with Mina.

 

“A chance for you to prove yourself exchanged with a simple dinner. That’s it.” Daniel stammered.

“Baby look, you did everything by yourself. You’re the one who did a great job and prove to the Director that you’re capable of it. I didn’t do anything about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter