Shadow

We belong together

"I have to tell you something. I've been seeing CL behind your back. I don't love you anymore Jiyong. I'm in love with CL now. So don't talk to me anymore and I don't want anything to do with you anymore. " Youngbae said coldly. 

Jiyong sat there silently crying to himself. He couldn't bring himself to look at the man who he had loved so much for so long. The same man who just shattered his heart into pieces. 

"B-but Youngbae..I...uh..why?!" Jiyong suddenly shouted as he started punching and kicking youngbae. 

"Ji! Baby, hey! Wake up baby, come on what's the matter?" Youngbae said loudly trying to wake Jiyong up, but to no avail. He sighed then decided to get some ice. When he returned, ice in hand, Jiyong was still punching the air. Youngbae crawled on top of Jiyong and pinned his wrists to the bed, then dropped the ice down Jiyong's chest and stomach. Jiyong suddenly jolted up, breathing heavily. Then he glared at his boyfriend who was now laying next to him, with a slightly satisfied grin. Then Jiyong started to cry.

"Y-youngbae.... why would you do that?" He asked sadly.

Youngbae's expression changed immediately.

"Huh? Baby you were having a nightmare and you weren't waking up so ice was the first thing I thought of...I'm sorry I didn't think-"

"No...not that..." Jiyong said slowly.

Youngbae furrowed his brows in confusion.

Jiyong turned away from Youngbae and started crying harder.

"You..cheated on me. Didn't you?" He said calmly

"What? I would never cheat on you! You know that don't you? Why would I wa- oh wait. That's what your dream was about huh, baby?" Youngbae whispered

Jiyong finally turned and looked at Youngbae and nodded slowly.

"Y-yea..." He said looking down sadly

Youngbae pulled Jiyong into a hug and kissed him passionately. After a min or so, he shook his head no.

"Baby, I love you so much. I would never even think about cheating on you. Why would I? You are absolutely perfect." Youngbae said smiling.

Jiyong looked at Youngbae for a good few minutes before answering. He smiled, then frowned quickly.

"But..there are so much better people suited to date you...and possibly marry...you can do better than me. People smarter, more attractive..." Jiyong trailed off.

"Okay but I only want you Ji." 

"O-okay b-but what if the hottest guy in Korea came up to you and said that he wanted to date you? Or sleep with you?" Jiyong answered  quickly

Youngbae laughed a little.

"Okay, I would most definitely have to say yesr right I mean I'm looking at the hottest guy in Korea right now. And you know, if the hottest guy in Korea, which we just established, was you asked to sleep with me, Then I'd have to say yes to sleeping with him." Youngbae said smirking and winked at Jiyong.

Jiyong blushed and smiled slowly. 

"I love you baby." He said 

"I love you too Jiyongie" Youngbae answered as he nuzzled into Jiyong's neck.

"Do you want to watch a movie to get your mind off the dream?"

"Yes. That sounds nice" 

The two quietly closed the door behind them to enter the living room. Only to be met with TOP sitting up on the couch watching a movie and Daesung sleeping on his lap as TOP ran his fingers gently through his hair smiling down at Daesung.

"Well well well, what have we here?" Youngbae said smugly yr

TOP looked up at Youngbae and smiled

"He...likes having his hair played with... especially when we sleeps..what are you two doing up this late anyway?" He said quietly.

"Oh, baby boy had a nightmare." Youngbae said motioning to Jiyong.

"So we were going to watch something to get his mind off of it." 

"Ahh, I see. Can we...watch it with you? I don't want to wake my Daesungie." TOP asked shyly

"Sure." Youngbae answered.

"And so since when is he your Daesungie?" Jiyong asked smirking

TOP blushed bright red and felt his heart start to race a little.

"Uhm...w-well...I like him but he doesn't know..."

"Aww" Jiyong said teasingly