Desire

First Love

Moonbin had cried again the night of the meet up. Eunwoo didn't talk to him, didn't ask anything. He wondered how Sanha did it after being rejected so harshly. The kid was practically dying. But Bin was already dead. God, what he wouldn't do to have a good friend like Rocky to hold him through this whole endeavor. 

 

The looks Eunwoo would give Sanha after that stung his heart. It pricked his soul, and hurt him more than it should have. While Bin would glance at Eunwoo, Eunwoo was too busy being jealous over Sanha. And for what?

 

The idiot was actually just Jealous that Sanha's attention shifted towards Rocky. Does he even know what love is? Eunwoo is always surrounded by attention, it's easy for him to mix up adoration with love. He loves the idea of love.

 

In the morning, Moonbin just lay in bed and wondered what would happen now. It was great that there was no school today, that meant he didn't need to get up or have to see Eunwoo in the halls. It pained him knowing that he was leaving Eunwoo alone. Well, not completely alone. Other people still stuck around him. 

 

The doorbell rang throughout the house and he groaned. Who could that be this early in the morning on a Sunday? Moonbin figured that maybe his parents forgot their keys, so he just pulled on a pair of sweatpants and ran downstairs. He didn't think he'd see the very face he had been avoiding on the other side of the door.

 

Moonbin froze for a second before trying to push the door closed. But Eunwoo countered it and pushed himself in. 

 

"Wait. Binnie.." Eunwoo began as he closed the door behind him, but Bin was already headed upstairs. "Bin?" He called out, but no reply. At this point he decided to just follow the other upstairs, only to find that his bedroom was locked. "Bin, open up. Please? We really need to talk."

 

Moonbin was not for this. He put on a t shirt and started playing on his phone. There was nothing he had to say to Eunwoo. Nothing at all. And he was damn sure Eunwoo had nothing to say. If he would be rejected, he would rather it be like this. Seeing Eunwoo say those words would hurt him more. 

 

"Bin." Eunwoo knew the door wasn't going to be opened. He also knew there would be no reply. "Moonbin. Just listen, then. You've been a good friend to me. You were there when I felt sad, when I was really happy... You were there for me when I was stressed, and helped me calm down. I owe you so much more than that. Before, I- I didn't realize how good I had it, and that's just stupid of me. I was so ignorant. I should have realized sooner how special you are to me. Not only are you my best friend, but... Bin," He put a hand on the door, hoping the other was listening, "Seeing you with MJ yesterday, I felt something... I was happy for you, hearing that you were dating. But I also felt, well... jealous. It wasn't like before, though! This was the first time I actually got so angry that I couldn't have something. And Binnie, I just-"

 

The door opened just then, and Moonbin immediately threw himself at Eunwoo, hugging him and sobbing into his shoulder. Those sobs were so loud, it hurt Eunwoo. It hurt his very being. He could hear all the pain Moonbin was letting out, everything he had held in up until now. Slowly, he put his arms around Bin, and just held him.

 

moonbin didn't stop for a good few minutes. It wasn't until the sobs turned into soft gasps and sniffles that Eunwoo spoke up.

 

"You're the most important person to me, Binnie. But if you're really happy with MJ-"

 

"No!" Moonbin moved back to looked at him, holding his face. "No. We're not dating, we never were."

 

Eunwoo smiled and held onto Bin's wrists gently. "Ah, that's good to hear. I got really worried for a second there." He paused for a moment to examine Moonbin's now pink and wet face. "And Sanha? Is he happy?"

 

Bin started glaring at the other, grunting as he pushed him away and shut his door again. Really? Moonbin had nothing against Sanha, but he thought this was a talk just between him and Eunwoo. Why would he bring up Sanha? Idiot.

 

"What did I say?? Binnie? Moonbin? Yah, what happened?" Eunwoo knocked on the door, even turned the knob to try and get it open, but he was locked out once again. "Binnie! For the love of- Seriously, what did I say?" 

 

"As if you wouldn't know! I delt with this for so long. Sanha this, Sanha that! I'm so- sick of it! What about me?!" Moonbin started crying again, causing his voice to crack. "Why don't you ever talk about me like that? Why don't you show that much concern for me like you do with Sanha? Stupid! Idiot! !" He started kicking his door before dropping to the ground and sobbing. 

 

That was seriously a bit of a wake up call. Eunwoo didn't know how much Moonbin had been hurting because of him. But this isn't what he meant to happen.

 

"Sanha isn't- I do worry about Sanha, but not like that. I've known Sanha since he was born, I've seen him grow and even mentored him and pushed him to do the right thing. The way I love Sanha is the same way an older brother loves his younger brother. I swear that's it." Eunwoo heard Bin go quiet, but there was no reply. He tried again to turn the doorknob but it was still locked. "Binnie, I'm sorry I brought Sanha up. I just wanted to make sure Rocky is treating him right." 

 

Again, no reply. Eunwoo was about to sit down against the wall when he finally heard Bin speak.

 

"Please leave. I don't care what you feel or what you have to say right now, I just want to be alone." Moonbin took a deep breath and wiped his face with a towel. It was good hearing that he's important to Eunwoo, but that wasn't a confession. And besides that, Eunwoo had the nerve to bring up someone else while in the middle of it. Moonbin just wanted to hear that Eunwoo loved him. Was that too much to ask? 

 

"I'm sorry, Binnie. I'll talk to you tomorrow.. But please stop avoiding me, I hate not talking to you." Eunwoo gave a soft knock on the door before walking back down the stairs and leaving.

 


 

 Sanha didn't know of he should do this. Moonbin never did anything to him, so he felt bad. But Eunwoo had asked him to bring Bin to him during lunch. It was difficult, because Sanha didn't know if Moonbin wanted to see Eunwoo right now. And he forgot to tell Rocky as well, so he felt bad about not letting his boyfriend know where he was going. Poor guy was probably sitting all alone right now. Okay, he would just drop off Bin and run back. 

 

"Bin hyung, thanks for coming with me. I just needed you here, you know?" Sanha stopped in the middle of the hall, holding Moonbin's arm. This is where he's supposed to wait for Eunwoo. "Listen um, I wanted to ask you something... I want to make Rocky happy. Like, really happy. Christmas is coming soon, break is in a few days. But I don't know what to get him. Rocky and I already, uh..." Sanha leaned in and whispered as if he was saying something bad. "We've already had our first kiss." Moonbin chuckled and nodded, just going along with how embarrassed Sanha was about that. He was going to help the kid out and give him some ideas for gifts or dates.

 

Rocky had gone looking for Sanha when he didn't come in for lunch within five minutes. He was just worried that something might have happened or someone was messing with him, so he looked around everywhere, until he stopped at the end of one of the hallways. Rocky saw the boy talking to Moonbin, blushing and looking more shy than normal. He didn't want to think badly of Sanha, but he saw him hug Bin and kiss his cheek. It didn't take much to have him draw to conclusions and feel jealous. What were they talking about? Was Sanha having an affair with Moonbin? No, the kid was too innocent for that. But still, it looked weird, especially with how red Sanha's face looked.

 

As Rocky stormed off, Eunwoo walked up from the other end of the hall. Oh, that's Sanha's cue! He looked at Eunwoo and then patted Moonbin's shoulder before running out of there. He wanted to stay and find out what happened, but that might make things worse.

 

"Yah- Sanha?" Moonbin was confused by the younger boy's actions before Eunwoo stepped in front of him. Oh. So that was a setup? He looked at Eunwo and tried to move around him, but that didn't work. Before he knew it, he was pushed against the wall and his shoulders were held in place. 

 

"Moonbin, please just let me talk to you." Eunwoo could see that he was not pleased. What a nasty expression he had. 

 

"What do you want? Aren't you done torturing me?" Moonbin tried pushing Eunwoo away, but he wasn't strong enough.

 

"No, Binnie. You don't understand. I never meant to hurt you. If I were better with this sort of thing, I promise you I would have done things better. But I didn't know before."

 

Eunwoo finally let go after Moonbin had struggled enough to get him off. 

 

"Didn't know what?" Bin glared at the other, actually waiting for once to hear what he had to say, see what he was trying to do.

 

Eunwoo took a deep breath, suddenly starting to turn pink and looking off to the side. He didn't know of Moonbin would still want him, it scared him. Now he understood very well how Sanha and Bin had felt confessing to him. But this was the first confession that he was doing to someone else. It was nerve-wracking. 

 

"I didn't know I loved you.."

 

Moonbin had bit his lip to stop himself from crying. He wasn't sad this time, it was more of relief and happiness. Eventually he started laughing, and then covered his mouth. It was honestly scaring Eunwoo a bit.

 

"Binnie, are you.. okay? If you don't like me anymore, I'll understand. But-" 

 

Bin shook his head, smiling. God, he was smiling uncontrollably. But Eunwoo liked seeing his smiled. He had missed it. "Stupid.. Of course I still like you, you're just such a that you made me mad."

 

"So does that mean you.."

 

"What that means is that I accept your confession. You're so dense." Moonbin kept chuckling, and held on gently to Eunwoo's face. "I'll date you if you promise not to hurt me like that again." He didn't even wait for a response before pulling Eunwoo down and kissing him. They still had time before lunch ended, so they spent it mending all the pain they had both caused each other. 

 


 

"Rocky!" Sanha called out as he entered the classroom and sat in his seat. He was always so happy that he sat in front of Rocky. "Sorry I'm late. You see, I was out-"

 

"I want to break up." Rocky crossed his arms as he sat back in his seat and turned away. He didn't give any explanation for it. But he saw Sanha with Moonbin earlier in the hallway, and he didn't know what to make of it. But he knew he wouldn't stay with someone who would cheat on him. It hurt him to say something like that, but it hirt even more to think he was dating someone who was meeting with another person in secret.

 

What a .

 

Sanha thought it was a joke at first, and nudged Rocky on the shoulder as he laughed. But Rocky wasn't laughing. "Wait, You're... serious? Rocky...?" He took in a sharp breath of air and felt his eyes sting with tears. "Rocky? Please tell me you're joking." He laughed nervously, trying to fnd even a glint of hope. But Rocky was still looking off to the side. "Why-" Sanha was cut off by the teacher walking in to begin class. He had to turn to the front and stay quiet, but he kept glancing back occasionally in hopes that Rocky might be looking at him. He wasn't. 

 



 

Y'all THOUGHT I was gonna let this be happy so soon?? Nah, not yet!

 

So Sanha is being hurt again, but by Rocky this time! What do you think of that? I think Rocky should have asked for the context, but that wouldn't be any fun, now would it? ;)

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If not, then oh well? I'm trying, guys!

 

Anyways, stick around to find out how this goes down. ;O