Envy

First Love

The events of the previous day covered Sanha, like evidence that he couldn't get rid of. Besides the physical marks, his mind wouldn't let go of how scared he was. Sanha couldn't forget it even if he tried. Those dirty lips inching across his skin, and those even dirtier hands feeling him up. Sanha felt downright disgusting. He was disgusted of himself, and of the dark bruises left on him. It was undesirable. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" Rocky asked, eyes fixed on the boy lying next to him. He didn't think Sanha was disgusting at all. The only thing disgusting was that man's actions; he was at least eighteen, if not older. 

 

"Y'know... stuff." Sanha sighed and hugged himself. He shouldn't have gone with those people yesterday. If he had known, or had been smart enough to say no, he would have. Sanha honestly thought this was all his fault, and he deserved what he got. But it still confused him how someone could be that mean. "You should get up soon, it's six in the morning."

 

Oh that's right. Rocky suddenly remembered school. Maybe Sanha couod take a few days off, but he couldn't. He put an arm around Sanha to hug him, then sat up. "Got it." There was a certain awkward vibe he got from Sanha, like he didn't want to be hugged by him. Rocky just let it be and began to get ready. He had to use one of Sanha's sweatshirts today since he stayed the night with no clothes. 

 

On his way out of Sanha's room, Rocky felt a tug on his sleeve. Sanha was looking down, face flushed, teeth biting his lip.

 

"Um, about the kiss last night... Would it be okay if we did it again? N-not right now, you have to go to school! But.. sometime?" 

 

Rocky felt like his heart was about to explode. Sanha was honestly the cutest. Seems like that awkwardness from earlier was just the boy trying to figure out what he wanted from this. From the two of them.

 

"Sanha, do you want to be my boyfriend? You can kiss me all the time then." Rocky suggested. His heart was really losing it and he feot nervous about this, but there couldn't have been a better time to confess. "I've actually really liked you since we met."

 

The blush on Sanha's face told it all, and his nodding only confirmed it. "Yes." He said quietly before laughing and shrieking out of excitement back to his bed. 

 


 

School was very different without Sanha. It was quiet, dull, boring. At least for Rocky. His favorite thing ever was spending time with Sanha. Even the whispers about the boy were starting to annoy him more than usual. The only thing that kept him in check was the school rules and the fact that the teacher was in the room. Wouldn't do him any good to get expelled. It was really a mystery as to why anyone would want to hurt Sanha of all people. 

 

Lunch came, the last few classes, and then the end of school. Honestly everything was better with Sanha around.

 

Rocky saw the people who had tricked Sanha the previous day and he just feot so infuriated. He was about to walk up to them until he saw Eunwoo do so. So the smart pretty boy did have balls, huh? He couldn't quite tell what they were saying, but he knew Eunwoo looked pissed off. What right did he have to be pissed off? He literally threw Sanha to the side. 

 

Eunwoo then spotted Rocky and started walking towards him. Moonbin was trailing right behind him, telling him to stop and calm down. Bin was the more rational one of the two right now, considering Eunwoo just tried swinging his arm at Rocky, and git it twisted back.

 

"Let go!" He yelled, so Rocky did. The only one worried about the condition of Eunwoo's arm was Bin, even though it was fine. 

 

"You've got a lot of nerve." Rocky was not in the mood to deal with him. His only plan right now was to go back to Sanha's house and spend time with him. "You don't even know what you did to Sanha, yet you come here, getting angry at ME?! I think it's best for Sanha if you just left him alone."

 

"Eunwoo, let's go.." Moonbin said, attempting once again to pull his friend away from his potential demise. It was no secret that Eunwoo didn't know how to fight. "He saved Sanha, so just be thankful and leave."

 

Eunwoo should have listened, but he just couldn't let it go. His one and only childhood friend was being "influenced" by this delinquent. He knew about Rocky, he's heard people talk about him before. How Rocky got held back a grade because he broke school rules. 

 

"Who are you? The president? How would you know what Sanha wants? He likes me, and that means I'm better for him." Eunwoo didn't even think about what he was saying, but Moonbin had given up after that sentence. He was so dense, he failed one person, and now he was failing another. Both liked him, too. 

 

Rocky looked at Moonbin, then back at Eunwoo. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together, but he wouldn't say anything. "I'm his boyfriend." He finally said. Rocky was proud to honestly say that for the first time, especially to Eunwoo's face.

 

Speaking of Eunwoo's face, it was stuck. He looked shocked, his mouth forming a large "O". He then shook his head and looked angrily at Rocky. Eunwoo was really out here pretending like he didn't throw Sanha to the trash, pretend to date Moonbin, and then come full circle to start to like Sanha. 

 

"What? You don't believe me? Or do you just not like it? I gave Sanha his first kiss, even. He wanted to stay pressed against my lips for a long time. Not like you care, you rejected him and all. It's kind of your fault everyone started bullying him, too." Rocky was treading on some thin ice, rather, a "rocky" path. He knew that he was pissing Eunwoo off.

 

And then he felt hands on him, Eunwoo's hands. Moonbin was trying his best to pry Eunwoo off, yelling at him and slapping his back. The only thing that did the trick was Rocky getting his hand at a good angle and popping Eunwoo right in the eye. The pretty boy just tumbled back and held his face. That would certainly leave a dark bruise.

 


 

"Rocky!" A high-pitched voice said from up the stairs. Sanha's mother had let Rocky in when he got there, and that boy just couldn't be any more excited. Even with half his body aching from the bruises, Sanha ran up to Rocky and hugged him.

 

Even Rocky was surprised and stared at Sanha's mom in shock, who only shrugged and grabbed her keys. "I'm going out, boys. Rocky, please take care of Sanha for me."

 

Rocky nodded his head and agreed before the front door was closed again. It came as a surprise that Sanha was still wearing his shirt, but Rocky didn't mind. Whatever made Sanha feel better. 

 

"How are you feeling?" Rocky asked as he let go. They both walked over to the couch to sit down, and the younger boy immediately the tv. How cute, he watched cartoons. Well, Rocky did too, but that's not the point. 

 

Sanha shrugged and leaned into Rocky's side. "Better. I'm glad you're here, though! Thank you for staying the night with me." He said it as if Rocky had a choice.

 

Honestly, Rocky could never leave Sanha alone after something like that. 

 

"It's really not a problem. Especially now that I'm your boyfriend." Then they both started blushing and looked away with smiles plastured on their faces. It felt great knowing he was Sanha's first boyfriend. Rocky was absolutely ecstatic about it. He loved Sanha so much, and he hoped it was easy to tell. He'd shout it across the world if he had to.

 

They both watched some cartoons together on the couch and cuddled. This was so innocent, yet they both felt like they were doing something bad, which is why they were blushing so much. Even Rocky, who was always so open about everything and didn't care much about it, was feeling weird. A good weird. The typical butterflies in your stomach type of weird. 

 

A few hours passed, and they heard a knock on the door. Sanha figured it was his mom, so he went to go open the door for her. She could be carrying groceries or something and can't unlock the door. The door swung open, but it wasn't his mom.

 

"Sanha, I'm really sorry. I was acting like a jerk, and I should have rejected you more kindly. Actually, I wish I hadn't rejected you." Eunwoo's voice made its way to Rocky's ears. So now he wanted to accept Sanha's confession? 

 

Rocky would have let them date before if Eunwoo had accepted Sanha, but after everything that's happened... 

 

Sanha was blushing again, and looking down. This didn't sit well with Rocky, but he kept himself seated on the couch. "I-I... Eunwoo hyung, I'm-" Sanha feot like crying again. How many times is Eunwoo going to be the cause of his tears? "I'm dating Rocky." He finally said confidently, staring up at Eunwoo. A slight pout was on his face. He then noticed the bruising that was appearing on his hyung's face. Sanha decided not to ask about that.

 

Eunwoo was once again baffled. He had not really believed Rocky when he said it, but hearing it from Sanha... The boy would never lie, so he knew it was the truth. He then noticed the bruises, and that Sanha was still wearing Rocky's shirt.

 

"Did he..." Eunwoo was totally getting the wrong message here. "I'm going to kill him! Did he force you into it?? Sanha, don't ever let him pressure you into letting him touch you!"

 

"What- Wait, hyung-" Before Sanha could explain, Eunwoo was trying to pry Rocky's shirt off of him, telling him to not wear it. Sanha started screaming, shutting his eyes tightly and trying to push Eunwoo away from him. 

 

His hyung didn't even know what he was doing ti poor Sanha. He didn't know he was bringing back the traumatic events from the previous night. But Rocky did, and he got up quickly and ran to pull Sanha away, who was now sobbing and covering his now bare chest. Eunwoo glared at Rocky before looking at Sanha and all the bruising on his body.

 

"Idiot!" Rocky yelled, pushing Eunwoo. "That wasn't me. The person who did that to him were those s from yesterday. It's your fault! Your fault everyone bullied him, and your fault Sanha felt the need to make nice friends." Rocky was beyond pissed, he really hated Eunwoo. "Touch Sanha one more time and see what happens to you."

 

Eunwoo caught one last glimpse of Sanha before he the door was slammed in his face. He felt so bad now. Whatever happened to Sanha yesterday must have really been bad... Maybe he should have at least offered them a ride when he saw them.

 


 

Thank God the next day was a Saturday. Sanha didn't know if he had it in him to miss another school day. He felt bad about acting like that with Eunwoo yesterday, but he just couldn't stop thinking about the closet...

 

Sanha perked up when Rocky sat down across from him at the table. They were on a date today. Well, a double date, with two of Rocky's friends. Well, kind of a double date. 

 

"Hey, don't mention anything about a date to them. They're not a couple, but it's so painfully obvious they're in love with each other." Rocky said while handing Sanha a nice cone of strawberry ice cream and some chocolate and sprinkles. He then started eating his own banana flavored ice cream as he waited. Sanha just thanked him and started off some of the chocolate. 

 

If Sanha wanted to have more friends, then Rocky would know best who. 

 

Speak of the devil, they arrived and sat down next to the both of them. 

 

"Hello! I'm Myungjun, but you can just call me MJ. You're Sanha, right?" MJ smiled and leaned on the table, which had Sanha a little worried at first, but Rocky reassured him it was okay.

 

"Y-yeah. Nice you meet you." Sanha returned the smile before looking at the other fellow who seemed to want to talk as well.

 

"I'm Jinwoo. Rocky has been on and on about how cute you are-" Rocky got up to shut his mouth, blushing and giving the older man a hard look. Even Sanha was blushing now, and had to focus on his ice cream to calm down. Jinwoo just laughed and moved his hand slightly close to MJ's, but not close enough to touch. "Hyung, I'll get the ice cream. What flavor do you want."

 

Oh, here we go. MJ glanced at Jinwoo shyly, hand twitching a little as if he wanted to hold Jinwoo's hand, but he stopped himself. "Just vanilla is fine. Jin Jin."

 

Jinwoo turned red and left for the counter before he couod hear Rocky laughing. "Did you just call him 'Jin Jin'? Is that your nickname for him? You're older than him so I guess that's fine, but it's hilarious." Even Sanha was laughing a little. 

 

The youngest had some "evil intentions". By that, I mean he was planning on calling Jinwoo by that nickname as well.

 

"MJ hyung.. can I call you that? Uh, when did you meet Rocky?" Sanha asked curiously. He wanted to know more about these friends, get to know them. They seemed really friendly. 

 

MJ snickered and glanced at Rocky, who was eating his ice cream nervously. He knew Rocky wouldn't do anything anyway if he told THAT story. "Well, it's a long story, but basically... Rocky ended up in the girls' locker room on accident, and we had to help hide his half self from the group of girls trying to kill him. He was halfway through changing when he realized."

 

Sanha started laughing, even snorted and almost dropped his ice cream, then settled down when he saw Rocky staring at him. He was still giggling, but he did so behind his cone. 

 

Jinwoo returned and handed MJ his cone. Their hands touched, and they just stared at each other for a second before going back to what they were doing. Rocky just wanted to push their heads together already. Jinwoo sat down across from MJ and looked at Sanha. "Oh were you talking about how we met Rocky?"

 

"Please, let me forget." Rocky pleaded.

 



 

I'm going to be completely honest here and say this was more of a challenge to write.

 

I didn't really organize this chapter that much haha :,) Either way, I really hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you enjoyed Jin Jin and MJ's introductions. They're going to appear again in the story, so look forward to everyone's favorite shy couple. 

 

Please give me feedback or sinply tell me what you think. It's always appreciated and I read comments! 

 

Also, who's your bias in Astro? Mine is MJ! God, I love him so much!!! <3