Chapter 9

Seduction

Eunji's POV

I decided to wake up early to head to work to check up on Bomi. She must have stayed overnight there since she was behind with her work. I wished she allowed me to stay behind and help her out... but I guess I wouldn't be able to help since I don't know anything. Maybe I should consider the new PA role under Naeun and get more exposure..and then..maybe I can work along with her.

I hurriedly head to work by taking an uber there. I want to make sure she's okay and monitor her. I even bought her a lunch pack just because she probably would have to buy lunch.

I arrived at lunch and heads straight to Bomi's office. Just as I was about to go in, I see her and Chorong giggling and chatting so happily. I wonder what they're talking about. Lately it appears they have gotten really close - especially after coming back from Japan. 

"Morning Eunji," Bomi noticed I walked in and greeted me. I looked to her side and Chorong gives me a greeting too.

"Morning both. Here Bomi , I made lunch for you. " I handed her the lunch box.

"Omo, you shouldn't have Eunji."

"I wanted to.. and I knew you stayed here late to finish work so you probably didn't bring lunch.. " 

"Oh thank you. I will enjoy this!"

"Anyways, I will leave you guys to it". I then walked out of the office and head towards my office.  I proceed to fill the PA position form online and sent it before continuing with my work. 

Bomi's POV

I was really surprised when Eunji handed me a lunch box. She has never really made lunch boxes before so I was surprised to have received this. But she's a great cook so I am grateful for the meal.

"That's really nice of her to bring you lunch." says Chorong. 

"Nae, she never does this so it's a bit touching."

"Ah...I see" says Chorong.

"Anyways, let's continue our work. Naeun is coming back tomorrow so we have to make sure all is done before she comes back. Wouldn't want her to yell at us."

So we proceeded with our work. I must admit, I have never felt so happy working along side with someone who is also dedicated to their job. Chorong is so dedicated and hard working. She's also very efficient and organized - which I am lacking on . I am glad Naeun had hired her for me. But, there's this feeling I can't seem to shrug off.  This feeling I have for her is completely different compared to what I had for my previous PA. I never had felt shy  and full of butterflies near someone until Chorong came along. I've never been with girls before.. but there's something about Chorong that makes me want to get closer to her. Does this mean... I am.. into her?

Lunch time comes and Chorong excuses herself to go out and buy lunch. I then grabbed the lunch box that Eunji bought for me and opened it and noticed she made me Budae-jjigae. I was shocked since this is pretty time consuming to make. "Ah Eunji, you know me too well. Thank you!"

I proceed eating the food when suddenly I looked up and noticed Eunji standing in front of me.

"Hey bud, do you like it??" She asked nervously. She probably came here to make sure it tastes good.

"Hey. It's made just the way I like it. Thank you Eunji-ya! You're really great at cooking. You'll be a great spouse one day haha" 

"O..oh why thank you.. Glad you like it" Eunji responded while blushing. Eunji felt very flattered that Bomi complimented her like that.

"Did you eat yet already?

"Nae I ate already. Going to head back to the office now. Enjoy the meal", and she walks away.

A few moments later, Chorong comes back with her lunch. She bought spicy chicken feet along with some spicy rice cake.

"Whoa Chorong. That's quite a lot of food for you to eat".

"Oh, I wasn't planning on eating all of it by myself. Only the chicken feet. I bought the spicy rice cake so we can share - that is.. if you want some.." Chorong responded hesitantly. 

"Sure, if you're okay with that." Chorong nodds in agreement. And so we ate in silence until our lunch ended.

Lunch time has ended and I had just finished the food Eunji bought for me. Chorong appears to be working while eating her chicken feet. I guess nothing will get in her way with her chicken feet. I proceed to the staff lounge and clean the lunch box and then head to Eunji's office. I got to Eunji's office and noticed she was away, so I just left her lunch box on the table and headed back to the office to work.

It's 4pm and everyone is packing up to head home. Eunji  swings by and says bye before leaving. It's just ends up being only us again at work. We continued staying at work for another hour to complete a few things . Afterall Naeun is going to want these files on her desk for her when she comes back.

Chorong's POV

We have finally finished our work and started packing up. I was kind of jealous that Eunji bought her a lunch box today - filled with her favorite dish. I had decided to buy the spicy rice cake for us both to share. I was grateful for her to have ate it with me. She must have done it to be nice to me. I guess Eunji is slowly making her move on Bomi. I better do it befoer she beats me to it.  I was deep into thought when suddenly I heard Bomi's stomach growling.

"Sorry Chorong.. don't mind that".

"Good thing we're done now. Did..did you want to have dinner with me before going home?" I hope she would say yes. 

"Oh you sure? I mean, we don't have to eat together. "

"Nae, I would like to if you're okay with that."

She nodds in agreement and we both left the building. We ended up getting into her car and she drove us to a restuarant that her bestie owns. A while later we arrived at the restuarant called KN Restaurant. We went in and got a table. A few seconds later the server comes and takes our order. Suddenly I hear someone call out Bomi's name. We both looked and noticed this girl walking towards our table.

"Bomi? Wow I can't believe you're here! Haven't seen you for months!" says Namjoo.

"Hey Namjoo. Yeah sorry about that, been very busy at work lately. How's the restaurant?"

"Figures haha. The restuarant has been doing decent." I felt very awkward during this time. They seemed to be very close and comfortable with each other.

"Oh my bad. Namjoo, meet Chorong. She's my personal assistant. Chorong, meet Namjoo. She's one of my besties back from high school."

We both greeted each other.

"Back in high school we created this duo group called BnN. We did tons of singing and dancing under the name".

"Ah nae Bomi. O those good memories. Anyways, where's Eunji? You usually always came here with Eunji."

I was really surprised to hear her mention Eunji's name. I guess she must also be friends with Eunji. I must be careful just in case she tells Eunji anything. 

"Oh nae, we actually worked late and she went home so I couldn't ask her."

"Oh no worries. Help me say hi to her ok? I hope you guys visit more often. Anyways, your food is here now. Enjoy!" and then she walks away.

"Sorry about that Chorong."

"Don't worry - there's nothing to be sorry about". And then we proceeded eating and talking throughout our dinner.

A hour later we have finished the meal. Namjoo came back with the bill and Bomi paid for it. I tried hard fighting for the bill but she insisted on paying it since I  stayed behind and helped her last night. I would have stayed regardless if she asked me to or not .

"Thanks for coming and hope to see you guys soon! "

We both waved bye and went towards Bomi's car. We got in and she started driving.

"Thanks for treating for dinner. I was going to pay for it."

"No worries, I wanted to pay since you were so gracious to stay behind with me to work".

"Anytime...f..anytime" I said. I couldn't bring myself to say anytime for her. It would have been cheesy. We drove quietly for a while when suddenly we hear some weird noises coming from her car.

"Oh no... I should have taken my car to maintenance earlier last week".

"Will we be okay?"

"I think the car can drive for another 10 minutes before it breaks down".

"Well, why don't you stay at my place for the night? You can call someone over to toll the car and get it fixed."

"Oh..no you don't have to.. I could ask Eunji if I could crash. I don't want to disturb you."

"You're not going to disturb me. I offered remember? It's final - drive to my place and you can crash for the night. " And so Bomi drove to my house and stopped her car .

"Wow, made it just before the car stops runing".

I go to open the door when suddenly I felt something weird.. as if someone's watching us.. But I ignored it and opened the door and we went in. Today is the day  I will follow through my plans.

Bomi's POV

I couldn't believe the car was starting to break down as I was dropping her home. But glad she allowed me to stay for the night - or else I would have asked Eunji. We walked in and couldn't believe how clean her place is. 

"Please make yourself at home. Did you want anything to drink?"

"Oh .. no thank you. " I then sat down on the sofa that is in her living room. Chorong walks to her room and hurriedly gets changed into her pjs and then walks out holding a pair of pjs and hands it to Bomi.

"Here, wear this for tonight. You can go shower first." Chorong says while pointing the bathroom. I grabbed the pj, thanked her and went to the bathroom to shower. A few moments later I come out and she goes right in to shower. I just go to the living room and sit on the sofa while watching tv.

After a while she comes out and comes and sits beside me on the sofa. It was still a tad bit early so we decided to watch a romantic movie to kill some time before going to sleep. We decided romantic instead of horror this time so she wouldn't have nightmares. 
 
While in the middle I suddenly noticed Chorong getting closer and closer to me. Our shoulders meet, and she places her head on my shoulder. She then gently rubs her finger on my shoulder. I pretended to not notice and try to focus on the film.

We then come across a ual scene in the film. We were both kind of caught off guard but still watched it. Suddenly after that scene has passed, I looked and noticed Chorong then blocks my view and sits on my lap facing me. She places her hands around my shoulder and stares at me seductively.

"C...ch..chorong..?"

 

 

AN: Sorry for the lateeeee and very short update. I just wrote this at like 1am so my apologies if the grammar and spelling  is bad. Been very hectic lately. I will be posting another update shortly (in a day or 2). It'll definitely be more exciting.  Thank you for being patient waiting for this. I promise to work on updating and progressing the story quickly! - K :)