Chapter 1

Seduction

It was a beautiful sunny day.  The sun was shining, the temperature was just right. Everyone was just out having fun. Too bad for Bomi she had to go to work. It was a holiday for everyone but her. Her company operates every day. Afterall, she works under one of the top 3 entertainment companies in Korea.

She arrives at work and noticed Eunji standing at the door greeting her.

"Hey pal! " said Eunji.

"Hey! Surprised you're actually on time for work" giggled Bomi.


"Ya!" She lightly punches Bomi's arm. " I heard that they are introducing a new personal assistant for you today. Apparently everyone goes crazy for her but she never finds anyone attractive."

" for you then haha"

"Watch me - I will show you that I can get with her" , Eunji teases.

"Whatever you say.. Let's hurry into the board room before we get scolded".

They hurriedly left their belongings at their desk and head straight to the board room. Of course when they arrived others were already there. Just when they sat down the CEO comes in.

"Good morning everyone", says Naeun.

"Good Morning", says everyone.

"Thank you all for coming today. I know you guys have other meetings to attend today." says Naeun.

"However as you guys may have known, We were down a personal assistant for Bomi. After many weeks of interviewing, we were able to find the perfect personal assistant."

Then suddenly they heard heels clapping on the floor, and everyone's eyes turned to the door. She slowly walked in with such poise and elegance. Her red hair bounced for every step she took. Her make up was set on point. She wore such a lovey black suit and skirt that it flattered her body frame. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty right when she walked in. 

"Holy cow! She's so pretty! " Eunji whispered to Bomi.

Bomi nods.

Whoa....could she ... really be... thought Bomi

"Everyone, this is Park Chorong. "

"Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to working with each and single one with you", says Chorong while bowing. 

"She will start her position today. So everyone be nice and kind to her."

"Yes ma'am." says everyone.

"Great. Thank you for coming to the meeting".

Everyone gets up and heads back to their office. While they were heading out, all you could here were them whispering to each other.

Why the heck does Bomi always get the best looking PA?? This isn't fair.

Right?! Does Naeun like Bomi that much to get her a good looking PA!? Such BS.

Guys, do you think she's single?

What are you guys talking? Obviously she was hired since she's Naeun's type.

What..? I thought Naeun had a thing for bomi no?

 

 

Just as Bomi and Eunji were heading out the board room, the CEO taps Bomi's shoulder.

"Bomi, you can stay put".

"Nae"

"I will meet you at your desk", Bomi whispers to Eunji. Eunji nods and leaves. 

"Chorong, this is Bomi. This is the manager that I told you that you would be working under".

"Hi, I look forward to working under you", says Chorong shyly.

"Like wise", Bomi says with a smile on her face.

Wow..she;s so cute. Wait what..!? What am I thinking?! Snap out of it idiot! She's my personal assistant! 

"Bomi, I have already requested Eunji to set Chorong's desk in your office. Why don't you show her around the place while Eunji completes setting everything up?"

"Nae"

Wow, she's much prettier in person. How could she be single!? Chorong thought to herself.

Oof! Chorong snapped back from her thoughts and realized she accidentally bumped behind on Bomi while they were heading out of the office. 

"Sorry! " says Chorong embarrassingly.

"No worries Chorong," says Bomi. "C'mon follow me  I will show you around".

"okay," says Chorong shyly.

 

AN: I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. As this is my first story, please do provide me some feedback and comments so I can make this story even better! :)