Chapter 2

Seduction

Bomi and Chorong are walking in the hallway towards the elevators with Bomi in front of her.

"I hope you didn't have any difficulty finding this place. I know that a lot of people complain about our location since it's in a secluded area", says Bomi.

"No no, it was pretty easy to find," Chorong responds.

The elevator arrives and they both go in, with Bomi pressing the button to go up to the 12th floor.  They both just stood there quietly through the ride going up. The door then suddenly opens and they both step out and turn right with Bomi again walking ahead of Chorong.

"To our right is where Naeun's office is. I am pretty sure you know that since I am assuming this is where she interviewed you."

"huh? oh .. uh. yeah", Chorong said quietly. But deep down she didn't want to let her know that she wasn't interviewed there at all.

"And to our left is where everyone is. ", says Bomi. She opens the door and allows Chorong to go in first. Chorong was amazed to see how organized the office was.

"Don't feel intimtated by them. They're all pretty friendly. However they love to flirt with attractive girls like you so be careful of them. And since it's a professional place - please do that outside of work".  For some reason Chorong blushed when Bomi said that she was attractive. Bomi then continues showing Chorong the whole office and the staff
 

Then they arrive at Bomi's office.And there they see Eunji finishing setting up Chorong's computer.

"And here is my room," says Bomi. "Well...ours once Eunji finishes setting everything up for you.

"Ya pal. It took me forever to set up the desk and now the computer", whined Eunji. "Seriously! I couldn't believe your old assistant had so much garbage and virus on the computer. Took me forever to clear all that virus!"

"Chorong, this is Eunji."

"Hi! Thank you for setting everything up for me. Greatly appreciated!"

"No worries," says Eunji.  Eunji never expected Chorong to sound so cute in her response.

"Eunji and I started working here together for over 3 years. We have been closer than ever since working together. She is the best with technology."

"Awe stapp! Don't make me blush!"

"It's true though." Bomi responds. Eunji was surprised with Bomi's compliment that she even started blushing randomly.

"Anyways it's all done now. I will go back to my office, which is next door to Bomi. So call me if you need me Chorong". says Eunji.

"Will do thank you". 

And with that Eunji leaves and heads back to her office. She sits down and goes on her computer, and  goes to her desk top and stares at her wallpaper of her and Bomi doing a kissing face at each other. She then start daydreaming of that incident where she almost kissed her at the farris wheel but stopped since the ride ended. "If only I could tell you how I really feel...."


"Did Naeun provide you your computer login, and login credientals for the other programs we use?"

Chorong shakes her head.

"Ugh that Naeun." sighs Bomi. "Stay here. I will go and get it for you ok?" 

"Nae," says Chorong . Bomi then walks to Naeun's office. 

While waiting for Bomi, she started analyzing her room. She was surprised to see Bomi's office organized and clean. She went over to Bomi's desk and notice some pictures of her and Eunji together. She notices and picks up the picture of Eunji almost kissing Bomi's cheek and admires Bomi in the picture. She then thought to herself  "Are they together? They look so cute together..as if they are a couple.."  Suddently she hears foot steps coming closer to her and she hurriedly places the photo back on Bomi's desk. However she didn't realize that Bomi noticed from far away that Chorong was at her desk, but couldn't tell that she was peeking at her pictures.

"Sorry for the wait Chorong. Here's the login credientials for the things we access on," says Bomi while handing the paper to Chorong.

"Nae," says Chorong. Her hands brushes off Bomi's when she grabs the paper from her. It caught Bomi off guard.

"Try to sign in for all of them and let me know if there's any issues".

Chorong goes to her desk, which happens to be 10 steps away from Bomi's and proceeds with going onto the computer and trying those logins. Meanwhile Bomi goes to her desk and sits down when she suddenly notices the pictures aren't placed at their original spots. She then thought to herself  "Hmm... I don't remember putting the pictures in this position... "

Suddenly she looks up and saw Chorong standing in front of her with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe she had such an attractive personal assistant working under her.  She was able to see up close how perfect her skin was. And she had such an adorable smile.

"Able to sign in for everything?"

"Nae".

"Good. Since it's a short day for you, did you want to go for lunch and then meet up for me to train you? Or did you just want to get trained and leave early?"

"I'd like to just get started on the training if you don't mind."

"Sure. Come grab your chair and bring it here."

"Nae". Chorong goes to her desk and brings her chair and places it right beside Bomi. She sits down and realized how close they really are. However it doesn't seem to phase Bomi. Throughout the whole training, Chorong couldn't keep her eyes off of Bomi. She barely even take a glance at the computer screen to see what Bomi was teaching her.

"And so that's how you get the payroll done. Do you have any questions?" asks Bomi. 

"No I am good," Says Chorong with a guilty tone. She knows she is screwed since she distracted by Bomi's appearance.

"Alright, That's it for today. You can go home now."

"Nae thank you very much. I'll see you tomorrow," says Chorong happily.

"Take care and get home safe".

As Chorong walks out of the office, Eunji and Chorong made a brief friendly eye contact before Eunji gets into Bomi's office. As Chorong reaches to the elevator to go down, she accidentally hears Eunji talking to Bomi.

"YA!!! I can't believe you're still not done. Were you that distracted by Chorong?? Hurry up! I've been dying to go there with you and we can't risk being late!"
 

"Distracted..by..me? Could she....." Chorong thought while the elevator door closes to go down.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for any spelling and grammar error. There's a lot of ideas in my mind but unsure how to write it down. Sorry if the story is progressing slowly.