Chapter 6

Seduction

I kept on hearing my name, and it keeps on getting louder and louder. And then I started slowly opening my eyes and realized that I was in a deep sleep the whole time. But at the same time, it felt so real, like it was happening.

"Good afternoon. Glad that you're awake now." says Chorong sweetly.

"Oh morning.."I said slowly since I was still slowly waking up from that crazy dream. I turned to my right and looked at her. She looks so adorable today with her casual look. "Wh..what time is it now?"

"It's 1pm."

"1PM?!?!?"

"Nae... I guess you drank a lot that you were also hung over. Also, th..th..thank you for carrying me back", Chorong says while blushing.

"Heh...nae. Same with you ha. Anyways, I feel all sweaty and gross so I'll shower first. Did you eat yet?"

"Oh no. I was going to ask what you wanted to eat before ordering food for us..."

"Don't order. Let me shower and I'll treat us for some delicious food."

"Oh .. nae sure."

I slowly tried to get up, and all of a sudden I felt Chorong's hand on my back helping me up. I felt a bit embarrassed for her to even help me up - but I guess she noticed I am still a bit tipsy from last night. I just smiled at her and actually got off the bed and slowly staggered to the bathroom. However for some reason I felt her eyes watching me walking to the washroom.

 

Chorong's POV

"Chorong-ah..."

I slowly woke up and noticed to my left there was Bomi laying beside me. I never knew Bomi could look so cute while sleeping- especially while drunk. By the look of how we are sleeping, she must have carried me home all by herself. I feel so bad because I must be heavy for her to carry. Suddenly I hear Bomi mumbling "Oh please don't go there, it's too embarrassing.... ooh". I couldn't even believe I was listening to this. I wonder what she's dreaming about. It sounds like she's having a steamy dream. Could...she..be having a dream.. with me? I mean.. it would explain why we are here for 2 weeks in Japan...just me and her. I then checked the time and noticed it was 1pm. So I decided to wake Bomi up and get some food in our system.

"Bomi. Bomi! Bomi!!!!"

Suddenly Bomi opens her eyes slowly and slightly. She looks like she's in such a daze and confusion. She just looks so cute even while waking up.

"Good afternoon. Glad that you're awake now."

"Oh morning.."Bomi responds slowly. "Wh..what time is it now?"

"1pm."

"1PM?!?!?"

"Nae... I guess you drank a lot that you were also hung over. Also, th..th..thank you for carrying me back", I said shyly. I hope I wasn't heavy for her to carry.

"Heh...nae. Same with you ha. Anyways, I feel all sweaty and gross so I'll shower first. Did you eat yet?" Bomi asked. She had sweat rolling down her face. Her dream must have been really exciting and steamy for her to sweat that much.

"Oh no. I was going to ask what you wanted to eat before ordering food for us..." I said. I didn't want to order food that she wouldn't like to eat.

"Don't order. Let me shower and I'll treat us for some delicious food."

"Oh .. nae sure." I said. I was surprised she wanted to go out for food since she still looks a bit tipsy from last night. I don't think it will be good for her to go out in this condition. But, it's good to go explore the city while we're still here. 

I noticed Bomi was trying to get up from the bed, but it seems she was having difficulty. I placed my hand on her back and helped push her off the bed. I was surprised with the amount of sweat on her back. Her shirt is completely trenched. She then looked back at me with a smile and went off slowly to the bathroom. I was going to help her to the bathroom , but didn't want to make it awkward. 

Twenty minutes later, Bomi walks out of the bathroom wearing a black sweater and blue ripped jeans. I never knew she would look so attractive in such casual clothing.

"Ah - feeling soo refreshed. Anyways, let's go to the street market and eat some delicious food! " says Bomi excitedly. 

"Nae".

I get off the bed and followed Bomi out the door.

 

Third POV

They walked to downtown and saw the crowded street food area. Bomi's eyes were beaming brightly seeing the food on site - like a child being all excited. Chorong found that side of Bomi very cute. They walked through the market and couldn't keep the mouth from drooling.

"Don't be shy Chorong. Just pick whichever you want to try. Don't worry about paying - I'll treat you for it!"

"Oh Bomi, no you shouldn't. I can pay for mine it's fine. "

"I must. It's all on me. Go, go pick. I want you to enjoy this moment and trying the food. I'm all open to trying all sorts of food".

Chorong and Bomi both went ahead and chose a few places to eat. The first place they went to was a Tempura stand. After that, they walked over to a sashimi stand. A few hours passed by, they both got full. In total they have checked out 10 different stalls - which Bomi paid for all of them. Chorong felt guilty for not paying even though there was a few times she was pushing the server to take her money. But Bomi always ended up sweet talking the server to take her payment instead. It seems that Bomi is taking Chorong on a date.

"Thanks for treating me to such delicious food", says Chorong. She felt really guilty for not paying - but was grateful of Bomi.

"No problems. It's all good. Anyways, some bad news to tell you. Naeun sent me a text last night stating that we have to end our trip short. So, we will be heading back tomorrow".

"That's very unfortunate", Chorong says. She was kind of disappointed to hear that since she was having a pleasant time with Bomi. She was actually getting comfortable with her.

"Nae. Unfortunately Naeun needs to leave for a few days due to personal reasons and needs someone to watch over while she's gone."  Bomi responds. Bomi didn't want this trip to end but they don't have a choice. She was just having so much fun - and comfortable with Chorong through these past few days.

"Ah..makes sense. "

"So, let's make the most of today before we go back ok?"

"Nae." 

So they left the stall and checked out a few stores to buy some stuff back home. Before they decided to go home, they came across a sovenir store. And somehow there was this couple bracelet that caught their attention.

"Did you want to get this bracelet with me? A..as..a way to remember our trip in Japan?" asked Chorong. She was hoping Bomi says yes. Afterall, she thought this was her last resort to somehow paying Bomi back.

"oh..y..yes ..sure. I'd like that", Bomi says happily.

And so Chorong goes to the gentleman and requests for the couple bracelet. He then hands them the bracelet and they both put it in on their left hand before heading out the store.

"Thanks Chorong for the gift."

"No problems. It's the least I can do."

 

Bomi's POV

I was really surprised Chorong had decided to buy this couple bracelet for us to wear as a sovenir from this trip. I never ever would have imagined to wear a couple bracelet with my own employee...whom someone I am still slowly getting to know and comfortable with. But I am grateful for the gift. I wonder if there's more meaning to this bracelet other than the fact it's a sovenir from this trip. Suddenly my stomach starts growling.

"You're hungry already?" Chorong asks. I guess she heard my stomach growling.

"Heh..nae.. sorry."

"Want to grab dinner before heading back to the hotel?"

"Why don't we just order in the hotel? I am all drained at this point."

"Sure. I am fine with that."

We started heading back to the hotel. Good thing the hotel was just 10 mins away from the store. While walking, I suddenly felt my phone vibrating. I grab it and saw Eunji's name on the caller ID. 

"Sorry Chorong, but I am going to pick up the call ok?" .Chorong nods. And then I proceed to pick up the call.

"Hi Eunji. How are you??"

"Bom-ah! Why don't you call me huh!? You know how lonely and bored I have been without you here??"

"Sorry pal. Been busy with the paper work here."

"Lies. I know you already met the manager and got the papers signed."

"Crap! She must have asked Naeun my schedule in Japan"

"Bom-ah....I..I...r.. really m..miss you..."

"Awww pal. Same here. Don't worry, we are returning soon. Our trip got cut short by Naeun."

"Really?!? Did you want me to pick you up??"

"Oh no..you don't have to pick us up. I have my car parked at the airport before leaving. I will be driving back."

"Oh right.. Well, let me know when you have landed ok??"

"Nae nae. Don't worry. Anyways I have to go. I'll talk to you soon!"

"Aww alright. Bye Bye."  And Eunji hangs up the call. For some reason I felt really guilty talking to Eunji over the phone while I have Chorong walking beside me going home. I can't understand all these feelings I've been developing ever since Chorong started working here.

"Was that Eunji?" Chorong asked with a bitter tone. It caught me off guard the way Chorong asked me.

"Nae. She just wanted to check up on me. I told her we will be returning soon. And then she offered to drive us but I said it's not necessary since I will be driving us".

"Ah I see." Chorong responds indifferently.

"I wonder what happened to Chorong.. her attitude just changed right when Eunji called me... And seriously what is with Eunji sounding so depressed on the phone?! That's so not like her! Even when I left to visit family for a week she wasn't that depressed".

They continued walking into the hotel and straight to the room quietly. There was an awkward tension ever since Bomi spoke with Eunji on the phone. Bomi couldn't understand why Chorong is acting the way she is. In the meantime, Chorong  wondered why Eunji called all of a sudden just when they were having a good time. She wondered if Bomi knew she was jealous.

"I'll go ahead and order the food now. Anything you'd like to request?" I asked Chorong.

"Chicken feet please!"

"Nae." I responded. I then dialed room service and ordered tons of food.

Ten minutes later , food service came, and they both ate the food while chatting together. Half a hour later, they both finished their meal.

"That was really good. "

"Nae. THe chicken feet was made just the way I like it", Chorong says happily.

"Did you want to shower first and maybe watch a movie before going to sleep?" I asked . 

"Sure. I'll go shower first then if you don't mind".

"Go ahead". 

Chorong goes to the washroom and showers first. A few minutes later, she comes out in her pj and Bomi goes in to shower. A few minutes later, Bomi also walks out in her pj and hops in the bed alongside Chorong and tucks herself into the blanket.

"Any movie preference?" Chorong asked.

"Let's watch a horror movie. I haven't watched one for a long time. Are..you okay with that?" I asked.

"Nae that's fine." Chorong responded. She was hoping Bomi said horror so she can get closer to her. She turns on the TV, selects the horror film and plays the film.

They both snuggle under the blanket. They are both focused on the film. However during some unexpected scary scenes, Chorong would jump and hide herself behind Bomi.  It at first caught Bomi off guard since she didn't expect Chorong to be scared while watching the horror film. She's impressed with herself for not jumping and hiding behind Chorong or a pillow.

The movie became so scary that Chorong hugs Bomi and places her face on Bomi's chest through the whole movie.

"Why is my heart beating so quick..? I hope she can't feel my heart beating this quick..  Chorong-ah...you..you're so cute..."

"Wow, Bomi's heart is beating so quick. " Chorong thought to herself. 

Moments later the movie ends. Chorong still hides her face in Bomi's embrace. For some reason they can't seem to let eachother go.

"I'm sorry Chorong-ah. If I had known you didn't like horror movies, we could have watched something else." I said worryingly . I felt bad that she didn't even watch the movie. But I really did enjoy the warm embrace from her.

"Don't worry. I don't mind horror movies but I was surprised how scary it was." Chorong responds.

"Shall we go to sleep now? We do have a flight to catch tomorrow", I said. I wonder if she's going to be able to fall asleep. She must be scared right now to fall asleep.

"Nae."

So we both lay down in the bed, side by side. I leaned over her to turn off her lamp, and then turned off the lamp on my end. The room suddenly becomes pitch dark and silence. I turn to my right side and then fell asleep. Moments later, something woke me up. I stood still and opened my eyes to realize Chorong is hugging me from behind and with her arms wrapped around me. I can even feel her breathe behind my neck.

"Bomi....I...i...love you..." Chorong whispers quietly. She really hoped that Bomi didn't fall asleep and heard her confession. 

"D..did..she ..just confess to me...?" . Bomi's heart suddenly beated quickly after Chorong's confession. "Ah pabomi. Now's not the time to have a fluttery heart! I hope she fell asleep"

Meanwhile Chorong was surprised to hear how quick Bomi's heart was beating. She smiled at the sound of her quick heart beating.  " Pabomi, you're awake now aren't you? You must have heard it..." 

They both ended up falling asleep right after.

 

 

 

AN: Sorry for the slow update. Been sick since last week so wasn't able to update quickly. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Sorry for any spelling and grammer . error. And thank you for being patient with this story! :) -K