Chapter 3

Seduction

Eunji and Bomi just left the concert and started walking to Eunji's place. Normally Bomi would drive Eunji home. But since the concert had no parking available, she had to leave her car at work and take the subway instead.

"Aishh - you don't have to take me home. You live further than me so you should just go home", says Eunji.

"It's fine. It's the least I can do since you took me to the concert." says Bomi. " I know how expensive those tickets were so for now this is the least I can do for you".

"Hah. You know I will do anything for you," Eunji happily responds.

They just went through the dark tunnel and then turns around the corner of the convenient store and stops in front of Eunji's place. Eunji was pretty sad that they had reached at her house that quick. She wished it lasted a bit longer since she really enjoyed Bomi's company.

"Did you want to come in and just sleep over for the night? Afterall it's 1am and I don't feel comfortable having you walk home alone", says Eunji.

"You sure about that? I mean.. I .. I don't want to intrude .." stutters Bomi.

"I am sure! It's not safe for a pretty girl like you to be walking home alone at this time."

"Gee thanks bud. Much appreciated!"

Eunji was very happy to hear Bomi take her offer and sleep over for the night. Afterall, she would have felt guilty if anything happened to her if she went home at this time alone. She opens the door and lets Bomi in first before closing it behind herself.

"Let me get you a pair of pjs and you can shower first", says Eunji while walking towards her room to get Bomi a pair of PJs. Then she walks back to Bomi with the pjs and hands it to her.

"Why look so tense? Here - give me your stuff (she takes Bomi's jacket and bag and leaves it on the couch), go shower now," says Eunij.
"Nae okay."

Bomi goes straight to the washroom and proceeds with taking a shower. Eunji then goes back to her room and tidies it up so they both can sleep on the bed. Afterall, Eunji doesn't have a spare guest room for Bomi. Eunji can't keep her excitement knowing that she will be sleeping beside Bomi. She almost couldn't hide her smile right when Bomi walks into her room.

"Eunji-ya, I'm done. You can go shower now", says Bomi.

Eunji turns around and couldn't help but notice how cute Bomi looked in the panda pjs. 

"Nae, I'll go now."

She walks out and heads to the washroom to wash up.While Eunji is showering, Bomi stays in her room and checks out her stuff.

"I never thought her room would be this clean. Her office is a mess compared to this."

She then notices on her desk there are the pictures of her and Eunji together. She walks up to it and notices that there aren't any other pictures besides the ones with her and Eunji.  Suddenly she hears the door opens and Eunji walks in.

"Ya Eunji - you look cute with the panda pjs too haha. I guess we are twinning now", says Bomi.

"But it looks cuter on you than me. By the way, are you hungry? If so I can make you something."

"I'm good. Let's go to sleep. I'll sleep in the living room." says Bomi.

"No no, you're going to sleep with me here bom-ah. I don't have any extra blankets and the couch is not comfortable anyways.  So sleep here with me".

"oh..you sure?" 

"Nae, come on". Eunji grabs Bomi and places her on the left side of the bed, and then Eunji gets in on the right side. She then pulls the blanket for both of them. For some reason Bomi felt a bit strange about this but decided to just listen to Eunji. In the end they both fell asleep.

 


It's 6:00AM and Bomi slowly opens her eyes and wakes up. She then notices that Eunji had placed her arms and legs on her. Eunji's face was just a few centimeters away from her cheek. "Aiish.... How could this girl sleep like this?! No wonder she's still single." She then moves Eunji's arms and legs away from her and gets up to the washrom to get ready for work.

She then heads  to the kitchen and makes breakfast for both of them. The smell from the kitchen suddenly wakes Eunji up. She follows the trail of the smell and sees Bomi in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She then hurried to the washroom to wash up and gets dressed before going to the kitchen.

"Ahh, Morning", says Bomi.

"Oh Morning. Thanks for making breakfast. I was going to do it but clearly I woke up later than you".

"Good thing I was here or else you would have slept in and be late for work".

"I forgot to set the alarm okay ok?," Eunji says embarrassingly.

Yea yeah whatever you say. c'mon let's eat and then head to work".

They both sat down and ate the breakfast quickly and in silence. Bomi finished first and got up and went to the sink to clean the dishes. Then Eunji finishes and goes to Bomi and takes the dishes from her. 

"Don't worry about them. I'll do it when I get back. Let's go to work now or else we'll be late".

Bomi agrees and they both grabbed their bags and left the house. They walked past the convenient store and through the tunnel before getting onto the subway station. They then got into the crowded train.

"Phew, good thing we made it, "says Bomi.

"Right? Good thing I stopped you from doing the dishes or else we would have missed it", says Eunji.

 

Chorong got to the subway and somehow made it to the crowded train. She wished she woke up earlier so she could have avoided this mess. She looked up and across the train and saw 2 figures that looked very familiar to her. She stared harder and noticed that it was Eunji and Bomi. She couldn;t even believe that she was on the same train as them - meaning they could be late together. "Do they live together or something ? Why did I have to bump into them here? "

 

The train stops at their destination and Eunji and Bomi gets off and speedwalks out of the station and straight to work. Good thing their workplace is only 5 minutes away from the subway. Chorong also gets off and speedwalks behind them at a safe distance towards work. Eunji and Bomi arrives at work and takes the elevator up. Chorong arrives a few minutes later after them and walks towards the elevator when she felt someone place their hand on her shoulder. She turns around and noticed it was Naeun, the CEO.

"Morning Chorong," says Naeun.

"Good Morning. " Says chorong. 

The elevator arrives and they both got in and went up.

"Glad to have bumped into you. How are you? How you liking the place? How's Bomi treating you?"

"Oh I'm doing well thank you. Everyone has been pretty friendly towards me. And Bomi is great. She's a great mentor. I really look forward to working with her".

"Oh good good. I am glad to hear. You know, if she causes any problems for you let me know. I will take care of it for you, " says Naeun.

"Nae".

The elevator door opens and they both got out of it and walk towards the office.

"I guess I will go to my office now. Again, don't hesitate to look for me if you need me," says Naeun.

"Nae. Thank you."
 

They both then went their separate ways. Naeun went into her office and Chorong went to her office that is shared with Bomi.

"Good morning Chorong," says Bomi.

"Good Morning!" says Chorong. 

Suddenly Chorong noticed that Eunji was standing right beside Bomi. It caught her off guard. For some reason she felt this really odd vibe from Eunji.

"Morning Chorong. Excuse me, but I will leave now. Bom-ah, meet me later for lunch ok?"

Bomi nodds her head and Eunji walks away. Chorong bows slightly when Eunji walks passed her. However she felt the chills when Eunji walked by.  

"Please sign into your computer Chorong. We have lots of stuff to do today."

Chorong then goes to her desk and sets everything up.

"Today you will start managing my schedule . It is going to be a hectic since we will need to go to Japan to do negotiate on some contracts for an upcoming Japanese-Korean group."

"W....we?"

"Nae Chorong. You will need to attend this meeting with me. So please ensure all contract papers are done and that our flights are booked. We need to leave by tomorrow, or Wednesday the latest. We will be there for 2 weeks."

"Nae I will take care of that now". Chorong then proceeds booking their flight and hotels, along with getting the contract documents completed.

Bomi walks over to Chorong's desk and leans in to take a look at the flight and hotel she's booking. She noticed that she was going to serve a hotel with 2 rooms.

"Chorong-ah".

"oof you scared me there." , says the frightened Chorong.

"Biennae. I was just checking the flight reservation and noticed you had booked 2 hotel rooms for us."

"Nae. I thought you would like your privacy."

"Change that to just 1 hotel room with either 1 or 2 beds. No need for 2 rooms. Unless...you don't want to share?"

"oh no no, I have no preference." says Chorong. Her face started feeling a bit warm .She was a bit surprised to see Bomi leaning that close to her. She could smell the perfume she was wearing. She then changed the hotel reservation for only 1 room and completed the flight and hotel reservation. She then prints the itineray out and shows it to Bomi.

"Very good Chorong. Good job with the reservation and documents".

"Thank you."

"No problems. Anyways you can leave a bit earlier today if you would like. So that way you would have enough time to pack for tomorrow."

"Nae thank you". 

Time goes by and Chorong is just working through the tasks that Bomi assigned her. Suddenly she hears the door knock and looks to see Eunji there. 

"Oh Hi Chorong. Do you know where Bomi went?"

"Oh she just stepped out for a meeting. She told me to tell you to not wait for her since it'll be a long meeting. "

"Ah that pabomi. Anyways, shouldn't you be gone already? It's almost 6pm..."

"Nae but I want to finish all the tasks she assigned me before leaving. I won't be able to complete them once we leave for Japan tomorrow".

"Japan?..." questioned Eunji.

"Nae... She said that we have to go to Japan tomorrow for a meeting... I was surprised about it."

"Oh..I see.. Thanks for letting me know. I'll get going now. Tell her I will call her".

"Nae".

Eunji slowly walks away from Bomi's office and goes towards the elevator. She then gets into the elevator and thinks to herself "Why didn't she tell me she was leaving for Japan? And Chorong is going with her?!"

 

Bomi just got back to her office and was surprised to see Chorong still in the office.  Everyone was gone - even Eunji was gone for the day.

"Welcome back Bomi. Eunji was looking for you", says Chorong

"Oh? really? Did she tell you why?"

"No .. but she asked why I was still here and I told her I was finishing some stuff since I won't be able to complete it once we head for Japan tomorrow. And then she told me to tell you she will call you. "

"Oh..you told her about Japan?" questioned Bomi.

"Nae..sorry if I wasn;t suppose to." Says Chorong. For some reason she didn't feel guilty that she told Eunji. Instead, she was pretty happy seeing Eunji's shocked facial expression. It was as if she was jealous of her going to Japan with Bomi.

"Sigh..it's fine. I will talk to her. Anyways, let's go now. It's late now. You have to pack up for tomorrow remember?"

"Nae". Chorong then turns off the computer and follows along with Bomi to the elevator to go down. They get in and they stood quietly in the elevator until the door opens for them to get out. They then started walking towards the building entrance.


"So where do you live Chorong? If..you don't mind me asking."

"I live close to the infamous black tunnel at the east end".

"Oh wow..you live close to Eunji then.  I live on the opposite end. Do you drive?"

"No, I take the subway"., Says Chorong.

"Oh wow. Well it's kind of late and I don't think it is safe for you alone to take the subway. Let me drop you off. My car is parked in the garage."

"Oh no I am good thank you . I don't want you to waste your time", says Chorong. But deep down she wants to stay close to Bomi.

"Don't worry about it." says Bomi. She grabs Chorong's arm and gets her to follow her to the garbage. She opens the door for Chorong to get in and then she gets in and drives off. Chorong was so shy that she became speechless in the whole ride. She couldn't believe that Bomi was driving her home. Twenty minutes later, Bomi stops at Chorong's house.

"Wow, you pretty much live across from Eunji. This is insane. Maybe you guys can become friends and go to work together hah."

"Nae." 

"Since I know where you live , I will pick you up and we can drive to the airport together. So let's meet at 1pm?"


"Oh you don't have to drive me there. I can take the subway".

"Don't be silly. I will drive us there. Anyways see you tomorrow! ", says Bomi.

"Thank you for the ride today. I really appreciate it. Drive safe", says Chorong happily.

 

Bomi then waves at her and drives off. Chorong then suddenly thought to herself "Why does it feel like as if someone is watching me?" But she shrugs that thought out and walks into her house.

 

AN: sorry for this long chapter. I am still working on the story line here. Don't worry - more Chomi moments to come I promise :). I will try and upload more frequently. Sorry for any error in spelling and in grammar.  Thanks for reading and please provide me feedback if you have any :).