Chapter 4

Seduction

Bomi just dropped Chorong off at her house and starting driving home. All of a sudden her phone rings and she picks it up and puts it on speaker.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me you were going to Japan tomorrow?!? How can you do this to me?!" shouted Eunji.

"Oh gosh calm down calm down", said Bomi.

"How can I?? I'll be stuck at work alone with Naeun...ugh. "

"Sorry... I just found out earlier today when Naeun pulled me into the office. She said we have to go asap to sign the group "Twice". They're apparently a huge hit in Japan and she thinks they will do great in Korea."

"......... I see.. so...you're going with Chorong right? "

"Nae... why?"

"Oh..nothing.. how long are you going for??"

"2 weeks. "

"TWO WEEKS?! TWO WEEKS WITH HER?! TWO WEEKS WHERE I'M STUCK AT WORK ALONE WITH NAEUN??"

"Biennae.... There's nothing I can do. She wanted us to go there for 2 weeks. " says Bomi. She actually felt bad since she knew Eunji hated being alone at work without her. She also knew Eunji had always wanted to go to Japan with her for vacation. But instead, she's tagging Chorong.

"Fine fine. Just call me when you get to Japan. I'll make sure to call you periodically to check up on you. " says Eunji. 

"Alright alright pal. Jeez, it sounds as if you're my girlfriend". says Bomi jokingly. 

".............................................." And the phone went quiet for a few seconds.Bomi was a bit surprised to see Eunji speechless like this. She would normally make a remark but not this time. Now she thinks about it , Eunji has been acting a bit odd lately - especially whenever Chorong is present.

"Anyways I'm driving home now to pack. I'll talk to you tomorrow when I arrive in Japan. You'll be fine don't worry. And I'm sure Naeun will not turn into a monster while I am away. She has changed especially ever since she hired Chorong.. Anyways, You know you can always contact me".

"Nae..alright drive safe. Don't forget to call me when you get there tomorrow!"

"Nae", Bomi responds before Eunji hangs up.

Eunji felt really sad after hanging up the call. She knew she shouldn't feel sad since Bomi is only going to Japan for work. And she knew she didn't choose Chorong to go with her - because Bomi knew how much she wanted to go with her to Japan. But for some reason she can't shake the feeling that something may happen between the two when they get to Japan. "..Wait for me Bomi. I'll find the courage to tell you my feelings...."

 


 

The next morning, Bomi woke up extra early and continued packing her luggage. Then she hurriedly showered and head out the door to Chorong's place.
Meanwhile, Chorong is just sitting in the living room watching TV while waiting for Bomi to pick her up when she suddenly heard the door bell. She goes and opens the door to see Eunji standing there. 

"Oh.. Hi Eunji," says Chorong. "How are you doing today?"

"HI Chorong. Doing well you?"

"Nae I'm good thank you... Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Oh, no...not really. I realized that you lived across the street from me. I thought I should go introduce myself since we are neighbours after all."

"Oh nae thank you.. Bomi told me you lived across from me. I hope we can become friendly."

Bomi arrives in front of Chorong's house and notices Eunji there talking with Chorong. Bomi got out of the car and went up to them.

"Hey you 2. Already introducing eachother as neighbours now ?" says Bomi.

"Nae, of course. " responds Eunji. " Also wanted to see you off to the airport..."

"Aw you're so cute . " says Bomi while pinching Eunji's cheek. "It's not like I'll be gone forever haha. I'll be back before you know it".

Chorong suddenly comes out  of the house with her luggage and locks the door to her house. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I think we should go now... We will miss our flight if we stayed any longer", says Chorong. She then looks at Eunji's face and noticed her bitter expression, as if Eunji was glaring at her when she said it.

"Oh right! Here - let me take that", says Bomi. She grabs Chorong's luggage and puts it in the trunk of the car. Both Chorong and Eunji watched Bomi do that, when Chorong suddenly says, "Thanks for dropping by Eunji. Don't worry - I will watch over Bomi". Eunji just glares at Chorong and goes to Bomi and hugs her good bye.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks pal. " Says Bomi

"Nae, drive safe."

Bomi and Chorong both got into the car and Bomi drives the car away to the airport. Eunji just stood on the side walk watching Bomi's car drive away until it disappeared in the far distance. .

"Sorry for arriving late. The traffic was pretty bad."

"oh no worries. I'm just grateful that you're driving me to the airport."

"Heh, it's fine. Might as well since we are going to the same place. Ever been to Japan?"

"No...Would be the first time. Pretty excited though."

"Yeah. I heard it's beautiful there and that people are nice. Apparently food is amazing there if you're into Japanese food. And tons of eye candy.." says Bomi.

"Oh ? Eye candy?"

"Yeah, apparently the guys are good looking but the girls are even better looking.." responds Bomi. Chorong then thought "girls are even better looking... ? Maybe I'm right..she's interested in girls too.. Maybe I'll make a move on her to see how she reacts.."

"Interesting. Guess we will find out ourselves when we get there right?"

"Nae.." says Bomi. And they continue for another 10 minutes on the road in silence. 

They then arrived at the airport and hurriedly rushed through check in and their luggage since their flight was about to leave soon. They got on the plane on time and look for their seats. Chorong had reserve them economy class by mistake. But she was actually happy of the mistake since she gets to sit beside Bomi very closely at the window seat. After sitting down the flight departs to Tokyo, Japan.

Three hours later they have arrived at the airport in Japan. And in the middle of the crowd they spotted a gentleman dressed in black while holding sign that says "Bomi-ssi". Bomi and Chorong walks toward the gentleman.

"Hi, I'm Bomi.. You must be the guy to drop us off at the hotel", says Bomi. 

"Hi, yes. Please follow me."

They followed him to the exit of the airport and got inside the limo. They then headed to the Hilton hotel located in downtown. They arrived and they got off the limo and took their luggages with them up to their room. A few minutes later they arrived at their room on the 22nd floor.

"Whoa! This room is huge!" exclaimed Chorong. She was indeed very surprised how elegant and huge the room was. Bomi found Chorong's reaction to be very cute, almost like a kid.

They both headed towards the bedroom, and noticed that they had the king size bed in it. Chorong and Bomi slightly blushed while looking at the huge king size bed. They both realized that they will be sleeping together in this bed for 2 weeks.

"Well, let's unpack, and then maybe order room service?"

Chorong nods in agreement. They both started unpacking their luggage. Bomi was amazed how everything was organized in Chorong's luggage. Too bad Chorong doesn't feel the same way for the items inside Bomi's luggage.

A few moments after unpacking, they had decided to go out and explore the city. They went to numerous stores for some clothing shopping. A few hours later they ended up back to their hotel huffing and puffing.

"We did quite a lot today even though we just arrived today, " says Bomi.

"Agreed. Their clothing were so cute and decently priced." says Chorong.

"Are you hungry? Maybe we should order room service?" Bomi asks Chorong. 

"Yes please."

So Bomi gets on the phone and orders a ton of food. Chorong admires Bomi while she was on the phone placing the order. However she snaps backs to her senses and blushes a little when Bomi turned around and looked at her while she was still on the phone. And a few minutes later, food service arrived and they ate in their room. They ate quietly across from each other . Bomi was digging her face into the food, whereas Chorong was eating elegantly.  Chorong thought to herself that Bomi looked cute eating like that -as if she was a little kid eating. Bomi was amazed to see how Chorong was eating so elegantly.

After they had finished their meal, Bomi went ahead and took a shower. Chorong then started having images of how Bomi's body looked like while . Suddenly her thought was interrupted when Bomi called for her. 

"Nae ??" Chorong responds.

"Can you grab my pjs and bring it in here for me? I forgot to grab it before I showered."

Chorong goes grab Bomi's PJ and walks toward the bathroom. Chorong goes in and then suddenly Bomi gets out of the shower. They faced eachother and Bomi covered her body quickly with her hands, whereas Chorong started blushing and turned her head to the side while giving Bomi her PJ.

"oh..o..uh.. i'm sorry! " Chorong stutters. "Omg...she has such a fit body....so hot..."

"It's fine don't worry." says Bomi. Bomi wasn't all bothered about her since she was very confident about her body.


Chorong runs away and jumps in bed, hiding her face on a pillow. Meanwhile Bomi puts on her PJs and leaves the bathroom. She then walks towards Chorong. She found Chorong so cute hiding her face. Bomi grabs Chorong and turns her over and holds her down and stares at her straight in the eyes.

"Why are you hiding your face? Why..is your face so red?" Bomi asks. She has never met someone that would blush so hard from seeing her body... Even Eunji didn't blush that hard when she saw her body accidentally once.

Chorong kept shut and was tossing her body around to get away from Bomi sitting on her.  Bomi noticed her trying to get away from her and so she gets off of Chorong. Chorong then grabs her Pjs and ran into the washroom and showers. A few minutes later she gets out of the shower and puts on her pjs. She then heads towards the bed and noticed Bomi passed out asleep. She gets in the bed beside Bomi and pulls the blanket up. And then she also quickly fell asleep.
 


It's 7am the next day and Chorong wakes up first. She noticed when she woke up that she was facing Bomi's back. Her face was so close to her  neck that it was tempting her to kiss it. She places her hand on Bomi's neck and slowly moves it down her back until she reaches her lower back.  Sudden Bomi turns over and is now facing Chorong. Their lips were literally inches apart from eachother. Chorong held onto her urge of kissing her and got up to wash up and get dressed.

Bomi started slowly waking up. She slowly opened her eyes when she suddenly saw Chorong change her shirt. She was amazed with how good Chorong's upper body looked like. She felt a bit warm on her face. Chorong finished putting her t-shirt , and then Bomi acted as if she was waking up to make sure she wasn't caught by Chorong.

"Oh, good morning Bomi. " says Chorong. She was curious if Bomi caught her changing.

"Morning Chorong."

They both washed up and got dressed and then headed to the limo to be dropped off to meet with the company that manages TWICE. They then reached the place and head up to the boardroom to meet with the CEO. They had spent nearly 2 hours  negotiating on Twice's contract . In the end both parties agreed and the papers are filled. They then headed back to the hotel.

"Oh my goodness..that took forever..." says Chorong.

"That was actually short... I have been to others were it had lasted longer.." 

"That's crazy.."

"Nae. But thanks for accompanying me to this trip.." says Bomi. " I wouldn't have lasted that long if I attended myself.."

"Anytime.  I am your personal assistant afterall. " says Chorong happily.

Suddenly Bomi's phone starting ringing. Bomi grabs it and realizes it was Eunji. "Shoot! I forgot to call her yesterday when we arrived!"

"YA! WHY DIDN;T YOU CALL ME? DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS??" Eunji shouts on the phone.

"Sorry sorry sorry! I completely forgot to call. We literally passed out after we arrived."

"Glad you're safe. How is it there???"

"Good.It's very nice here. We definitely have to come here together." says Bomi. For some reason Chorong got a bit sad when Bomi said that.

"Better keep your word to it", says Eunji.

"Nae for sure. Anyways I have to go. The CEO just sent me a text to meet them tonight for a nightly gathering.."

"Oh gosh..I heard it's crazy in Japan. Don't get too drunk.." says Eunji. Bomi could hear the worried tone from Eunji.

"For sure I  will. Talk tomorrow pal", says Bomi. And the phone disconnects.

"Were you being serious about the gathering?" asks Chorong.

"Nae... It's part of their culture to celebrate after something like that. Can you handle your alcohol?" Asks Bomi.

"Not really. But I will still do it ".

"Don't force yourself once you're at your limit ok? We have to be extra careful since we'll be the only girls attending.."

"Nae."

Bomi and Chorong heads back down to the lobby, and into the limo to be driven to the gathering location. They met up with the CEO and a few of his staff and they ate and drank tons. Afterwards they headed to a karaoke place to sing and drink more. Chorong was hammered and was singing along having fun, whereas Bomi was tipsy and watching over Chorong. "Oh my goodness..never seen someone so lightweight as her.. she's a wild one.. Wonder what else she's hiding.."

After a night of drinking, eating and singing, they finally arrived at their hotel. Bomi was holding onto Chorong while she walked her to their room. Chorong was just dragging her feet. "I couldn't believe you're already drunk Chorong-ah."

They arrived in their room and Bomi places Chorong on the bed. Bomi lays right beside Chorong huffing and puffing since she carried her alone to the room. She tried getting up but her body ends up shutting down on her. A few moments later, she felt something heavy on her. She opens her eyes slowly and sees a blurry figure in front of her. She then stares harder and couldn't believe what she's seeing.

"W...w..wait.. what's going on...?" Bomi says in a drunken tone.

 

 

***moving forward starting next chapter I'm going to speaking in Bomi's point of view - unless stated otherwise. Sorry for the confusion. Got tired typing third party point of view lol ^^;;

Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. Sorry if this chapter is a bit slow.. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. More to come shortly :)  - K.