Chapter 8

Seduction

Bomi POV

"Hmm... what's that smell? smells so good...."  I slowly open my eyes from the smell of food and look at the ceiling. "Where am I? This doesn't look like my place...." I then slowly get up and looked around the room and realized I was at Eunji's room. it took me a while to remember that Eunji picked us up at the airport and dropped Chorong and me off.. And I guess I didn't wake up and crashed at her place. I then looked down and realized my clothes has been changed to my pjs.. "did..she..she look ...." My thoughts got cut off when I heard the door knob move and Eunji coming in holding breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head. Didn't think you'd be awake now," says Eunji happiy with her hands holding the breakfast.

"Morning,". I looked down and noticed she was wearing a big t-shirt that covered a bit of her legs. I had never ever seen her wear those as pjs before. But at the same time, I never knew she had such fit, athletic body. And quite a nice too.

She walks towards me and places the tray table down while I am still in bed.

"I've made you breakfast in bed for you. Thought you would wake up later but you can fnish it in bed."

"Thanks a lot for taking care of me last night...and .. for the breakfast.."

"No problems. Anytime for you pal. You were knocked out in the car so I decided that you should just sleep here for the night".

"And Chorong..?"

"Well, I dropped her off first at her place." Eunji responded in small annoyed tone.

"Ahh.. okay.. Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Nae I did. I actually woke up earlier than you and so I decided to make you breakfast. Hope you will enjoy it."

"I will for sure. Thank you." then I proceeded eating breakfast in bed.

Eunji gets off the bed and goes to her closet to put on her outfit. While eating, I accidentally looked up and saw Eunji taking the big t-shirt off and only having her bra and undie on. For some reason my face started turning really warm. And then I couldn't help but watched her put on her blouse and pants on. Just as she finished putting her clothing on, she turned towards me but I hurriedly lowered my head down and stuffed my mouth with food. "Holy...didn't realize Eunji had such a hot body. Why did I even check her out like that? Hope I didn't get caught.."

"You okay pal? Your face looks awfully red for some reason..."

* coughs * "Oh ye..yeah I'm fine thanks. Was chocking from eating too quickly heh.."

"Oh okay. Anyways I have placed your luggage back in your trunk since you're going home tonight. Once done just leave the dishes in the sink and wash up so we can go to work".

"Nae."

Eunji then gets up and walks out of her room, leaving me alone stuffing my face with food. A few minutes later I head to the kitchen with the dirty places on the tray table and place the dishes in the sink. I turned to the living room and saw Eunji watching the news. I then hurriedly head to the washroom to wash up for work.

 

Eunji's POV

I feel something buzzing on my right. I reach my hand out and grabbed my phone. "Aissh..already 6am? ugh...". I turned off the alarm and turned to my left to see Bomi sleeping cutely curled up in bed. I hope she didn't mind me changing her clothing to pjs... I sure didn't mind -afterall she had a slim good looking body. I get up and head towards the kitchen and prepare breakfast. After 20 mins, I finished cooking the breakfast but Bomi no where in sight. Normally she would wake up from the smell of food but  I guess she must be in really deep sleep to ignore the smell. I guess I will just eat first and bring the breakfast over to her.

Ten minutes later still no sight of Bomi and I had already finished breakfast. I then grabbed the tray table and placed the food on it and walk towards my room. Right when I open the door, there was Bomi all up in a daze looking confused.

"Morning sleepy head. Didn't think you'd be awake now," I said while walking towards her with the food.

"Morning," Bomi responded in while I placed the table on her.

"I've made you breakfast in bed for you. Thought you would wake up later but you can fnish it in bed."

"Thanks a lot for taking care of me last night...and .. for the breakfast.."

"No problems. Anytime for you pal. You were knocked out in the car so I decided that you should just sleep here for the night".

"And Chorong..?"

"Well, I dropped her off first at her place." I was a bit annoyed when she asked me that. Did she really think I was just going to abandon my rival like that?

"Ahh.. okay.. Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Nae I did. I actually woke up earlier than you and so I decided to make you breakfast. Hope you will enjoy it."

"I will for sure. Thank you." she responded before eating.

I then head towards my closet to get changed. I may be wrong, but I could feel Bomi watching over me. I proceed taking off my large t-shirt and slowly putting on my clothes. "Heh..let's see how you'll react..." Once done, I turn around and noticed Bomi look down on her bowl and stuffing her face with food. Her face appeared to be very red. "Ha...guess I made you look....

"You okay pal? Your face looks awfully red for some reason..."

* coughs * "Oh ye..yeah I'm fine thanks. Was chocking from eating too quickly heh.." Bomi responded while her face is still really red. She looks so darn cute when blushing hard like that.

"Oh okay. Anyways I have placed your luggage back in your trunk since you're going home tonight. Once done just leave the dishes in the sink and wash up so we can go to work".

"Nae."

I walked to the living room to give her time to finish eating and to calm down so she could get ready for work. A while later Bomi comes out in her attire.

"All done".

"Alright. Let's head to work."

"Nae.. but ..is it possible if we pick up Chorong and go together? I mean..she does live across from you..so it would only makes sense.."

I couldn't believe she would ask me that. I guess Chorong is a tougher competition than I had thought.  I don't want her to tag along with us , but have no choice since she is Bomi's assistant. And she does have a point that she lives across from me.

"Nae..that's fine..." 

"I'll call her now to see if she wants a ride. Thanks Eunji."

She grabs her phone and proceeds to dial Chorong's number. Chorong picks up the call:

Phone conversation:
"Annyeong Chorong."
"Annyeong Bomi. How are you feeling now?"
"Good thanks for asking. Anyways, I slept over at Eunji's place and so we are about to head to work. Did you leave yet? If not, did you want a lift to work?"
"Oh..sorry I had already left. But thank you for offering.."
"Oh...no worries. I will see you soon then. Bye"
"Nae see you", Bomi ends the call.

"So..?" I asked.

"She had already left.. but it's fine let's go. Can't be late now."

I nodd in agreement and we got into her car and drove off to work. I was happy that Chorong wasn't tagging along with us today. Afterall this is my opportunity to spend more time with her since Chorong spent so much time with Bomi in Japan.

 

Thirty minutes later we arrived at work. We head up and went to Bomi's office and there was Chorong sitting at her desk working.

"Morning Chorong," says Bomi.

"Morning Bomi. Morning Eunji," Chorong responds.

"Morning Chorong..."

"You should have waited, I could have driven you to work too", Bomi says to Chorong.

"It's fine. Besides Naeun assigned me quite a few things to handle so I had to come in early to complete. But thank you though."

While they were talking I noticed something catching my eyes. I took a quick glance at Chorong's left wrist and noticed the bracelet she's wearing is the same one as Bomi's.. "Did they get this in Japan..? Does this mean they are a couple? Why didn't Bomi mention this? It can't be...she would tell me..." I was very shocked to see them wearing the same bracelet both on their left wrist.

*Ahem..Anyways I will get going now. Thanks for the drive Bomi. I'll treat you for lunch later ok? Meet you in your office", I said to abruptly interrupt them.

"Oh nae..no problems. Oh..s.sure see you for lunch", Bomi stutters.

"See you later Chorong' I said politely. Chorong only nods in response before I started walking out the door.

Bomi's POV

I was very surprised on how Eunji was acting today. She seemed a bit different than usual. She would never abruptly interrupt anyone until now. And lately she has been acting really oddly whenever Chorong is around. I hope they aren't having a fight or something since I work with them both and would hate to lose either of them.

"Sorry about that Chorong..Eunji doesn't usually act like that..."

"Nae no worries. Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" Chorong responds.

"Ha.. true.. she did wake up earlier than me today which was odd. Normally I would wake up earlier than her."

"Oh..I see."

"Anyways enough of that, let's get to work. Naeun had to assign us more of her tasks while she's away. So let's work hard today and get them completed."

Hours go by and we have working non stop going through all the contracts that Naeun had us sit through to ensure they are updated. I couldn't believe how many we had to update.  I had thought Naeun updated most of them but guess she was getting behind. Afterall her personal assistant had quit recently so she as been doing most of the duties herself. I hope that she will hire an assistant for herself so we don't get this behind.

Suddenly someone knocks on our door and we both looked up to see Eunji knocking.

"Hey pal, it's 12 now. Let's go for lunch.." Eunji says in a hangery voice.

"Oh right.  Chorong, why don't you go for lunch too? Let's meet back in a hour to continue ok?"

"Nae see you Bomi."

I then followed Eunji to a restuarant that's closeby work. It was the sushi restuarant recently opened a few months ago which we said we wanted to try it.  We chose to sit in the patio and placed our order.

"Thanks for treating me lunch.. " 

"Nae no worries pal. I owe you for the drive."

"More like I owe you for allowing me to sleep over".

"Hah, you know..you should just move out of your building and be my roommate. We would save so much money...and we can carpool to work.."

"True..but...you wouldn't be able to surive with me. I'm a mess.."

"That is true..but..I will manage since it's you. Besides..I really enjoyed having your company in the house..it feels...less..lonely.."

"Oh really? I guess..I will think about it.. I mean..you're right.. we both could save money..and I could carpool all 3 of us to work." I noticed Eunji's facial expression changed slightly.

"Nae see! Just take a few days and think about it and let me know what you think. I think it will work out just fine."

"Fine fine will do. Anyways Eunji, Naeun recently posted the personal assistant position. Why don't you apply for it? Afterall, you wanted " a change" in the company. I think she would pay you more."

"No way. I could never work with her directly. However..I could under you...if you choose to have me.." Eunji said in hesitation. She wasn't sure how Bomi would react to that statement. But at the same time she was curious. I was actually caught off guard with that question. I wouldn't mind having Eunji, but I actually have grown comfortable working with Chorong. 

"Uh...well..that's really up to Naeun's discretion..I don't make that call. But you should check the posting and think about it. I think it would be a good change - and a few new skills. You may never know." I responded carefully. I tried to respond in a way to not insult Eunji. 

"Nae..I will for sure take a look into it." 

We hurriedly finish our lunch and head back to the office. We went to our perspective offices. I see Chorong already in the office working away.

"Wow Chorong you got back quick."

"Nae. Really wanted to complete the tasks before the deadline."

So I sat down and continued working through beside Chorong. A few hours later we finished the paperwork for Naeun.

"Couldn't believe we finished all the paperwork for Naeun. She totally owes us for this mess.."

"Thanks to your help - I was able to complete it".

"We do well together. You have great time management and organization skills. I am glad to have you working." I said proudly. I then noticed Chorong's face turning a bit red.

Suddenly we hear the door knocking and we both turned to see Eunji standing at the door.

"Oh..hey Eunji what's up?"

"Hey pal. Was going to say our shift is done for the day. Wanna go out for dinner?"

"Oh I wish but I can't. I finished Naeun's paperwork but didn't complete my own. I will be staying overnight to complete them.."

"Oh..okay. Did you want me to stay and help? Afterall, I could maybe learn some thing from you if I plan on applying for the posting.."

" No it's fine Eunji. it's been a long day for you. Go home ok?"

"But.."

"No buts, go home. You did lots today. Go home and rest up and I will see you tomorrow." I said in a stern tone. I said it for her benefit since she woke up extra early and helped the team with the duties today. She must be exhausted by now.

"Fine fine.. but don't stay too late though. I will see you tomorrow. Bye Chorong." says Eunji and leaves.

"Chorong, you should go now. You've done enough for today." I said to Chorong.

"No I am going to stay and help you for a bit.  You can't do it all by your self since they are all due tomorrow.."

"It's fine Chorong. I don't want you sleep deprived ok? I can manage"

"No we will do this together. You helped me today so only fair for me to help you out. And don't forget - I am your personal assistant for a reason.."

I felt really bad yet happy to hear this. I felt bad because I didn't want her to work overtime. But I felt happy that she wants to help me and is willing to stay behind to do so. I give up and allowed her to stay to help me finish my pile of work.

It's now 11pm and we just finished the paperwork.

"Thanks for helping Chorong. Really appreciate it."

"No worries. Now both yours and Naeun's are done."

"Nae. Anyways, want to have dinner before going home?" I asked. I hope she says yes so I can treat her for her help today.

"That would be great if you don't mind. I am starving..."

"Not a problem. Any preference?"

"Nope."

"Well, it's pretty late now so why we grab take out and bring it to my place? I live close by here and have a set of pjs for you. "

"Oh...uh..you sure.. I mean I could take the public transit home.."

"I am sure, hence why I suggested it silly."

We both agreed to that plan and went to my car. We then drove by this restuarant to pick up some spicy chicken feet and budae jjigae and headed back to my place.  A few minutes later we arrived at my place and we proceeded to the dinning room to eat our take out.

"Thanks for the meal Bomi."

"No worries. Let's eat, wash up and go to sleep."

We hurriedly ate since we were rushing to go to sleep. After a while we finally finished our meal. I got up and headed to my bed room to grab a pj and came out to Chorong .

"Here, wear this. " I said while handing the pjs to her. "Go shower now and I will shower after".

She goes into the washroom to shower. In the meantime I am just cleaning up the dining room from our late dinner. A while later she comes out and I proceed to go in and shower.

I then come out  and saw chorong sitting in the living room laying on the couch. I went to my bed room and cleaned it up a bit. Unfortunately I didn't have a guest room so she will have to share the bed with me. I go back out to the living room to see Chorong already passed out on the couch. I lifted her from the couch and carried her to my room and placed her on the bed. I then turned off the light and layed beside her.

"Thank you Chorong for working along side with me...I really appreicate it....Let's try to get closer from now on..." I whispered before I passed out beside her facing her.

 

 

AN: Sorry for any spelling and error mistake. Just got back from my birthday celebration so my mind wasn't all there when writing this. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Will try to update more freuqently.  - K :)