Baby 2.2

I need a baby

The next day...

Umji arrived at work at 8am in a female suit with a skirt reaching her mid thigh and smi heels. It was a Saturday morning and Chirstmas was near soon. So Umji decided to decorate the office. She walked in with a huge box of Chirstmas decoration. She was greeted by the security guard, jolly old Mr Park.

"Good morning Ms Kim. Doing some chirstmas decoration." Mr Park asked. "Of course, to get Mr Min's office bright again." Umji smiled. Mr Park smiled.

"I'm sure Mr Min would like that." Mr Park said. Umji smiled and walked into the office doors. She arrived at the Suga's office.

'It will take some time to decorate the entire office but Mr Min should like it.' Umji thiught as she reached the 44th floor.

She entered the main lobby. She finished decorating in an hour. She entered the main office and began decorating. She decided to start with the ceiling when Suga opened the door.

"Omoji! What are you doing?" Suga's booming voice scared Umji who was on the high stool.

Umji lost balance and fell.

Thanks to Suga's fast reflexes, he caught Umji just in time but Suga and Umji are stuck in a awkward position. Umji was sitting on one of Suga's thing that what resting on the stool that almost fell. Umji tried to get up but she accidently rubbed her on Suga's crotch.

"Ooh!" Suga moaned. Umji blushed.

"Omoji! Mind explaining why you were on the high stool?" Suga asked.

"I wanted to decorate your office." Umji whispered as she was scared. "Who gave you the permission?" Suga asked. Although he wasn't scolding anyone, Suga's voice scared Umji.

"I'm sorry!" Umji said as she got up and ran out of the office.

Suga sighed.

'Great, Min Yoongi you just had a by your secatary.' Suga cursed at himself. He took out his phone.

"Mr Park, make sure Umji doesn't leave the company. I'm coming down now." Suga said as he got out of the office and rushed to his private elevator and quickly reached level one.

He saw a wet faced Umji with tears on her face pleading with Mr Park to let her leave.

Suga walked up to them and dragged Umji into the office after thanking Mr Park. They arrived at the 44th floor aka Suga's office.

Umji was playing with the decoration plastic bag and looking down. "Umji, never lower your head infront of anyone." Suga said. Umji nodded and looked up.

"Umji, I'm sorry for everything I did, I was just worried! I will do anything to have your forgiveness." Suga said. Umji smiled and lifted up the box and smiled cutely as her box.

"Can you help me decorate? The ceiling is too high for me to reach." Umji pouted. Suga nodded. They finished decorating after 1 hour..

Basically, Umji was a little perfectionist so Suga had to re hang some of the stuff. When the secatary relieased that Suga seemed a little tired, she offered to help but got a warning to stay on the ground...

They then finished work at 1pm. It was Saturday and not many workers were in the office. Umji was here as Suga had some important documents to sign and she had to do some rearrangement of documents.

Suga and Umji finished work. "Let me give you a lift." Suga said. Umji nodded and got her clutch.

Suga sent Umji home. "Here you go Mr Min! Merry Christmas." Umji smiled and handed Suga a box--